Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][cryptopia][realtime airdrop]LIZI for contest winner - page 18. (Read 11591 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
how can you drop this to cryptopia?
Activity: 51
Activity: 12
good luck to your project dev Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
I have no doubts that it would be successful. I'm happy to be part of this wonderful project,
 a good idea of free distribution of tokens and implementation of plans,
I wish successes and promotion of the project as a whole !!!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I joined the airdrop for now, I love the idea of fast transaction in this token. I'm also surprised that this is available now on exchange sites, I hope this token will gain high value. Good luck to the Devs, I hope for the success of this token!
Activity: 350
succes team dev.
Activity: 101
How many coins would one get with the airdrop? Just curious... Nice coin, BTW
Activity: 70
hope we wi be successful in this project. good luck team
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Hi all. To participate on this contest who want needs to create a image or? And how works the realtime airdrop, can someone explain?
Activity: 210
Merit: 42
Wow. Already got exchanger for this! And to transact fast instantly and doesn't need to download the entire blockchain is also a great news because other's really do take time like hours or even days to complete a transaction. If we continue to pump LIZI in all of their exchangers, it will fly to the moon and will have a strong potential in the market. I will share this to my fellow crypto hunters and traders for LIZI to be recognize in the entire world.
Activity: 73
This is a wonderful project/platform that will make contest payment more easier
Activity: 19
Why is it that there are two bitcointalk link for your project?
Activity: 29
I joined the telegram and Twitter. It is a very interesting project. Let's draw a picture now!
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
an unusual way of distribution, and the coin is already on the exchanger. it will be interesting to see the progress
Activity: 54
nice project
Activity: 140
Just joined the telegram. Nice project from the developers.
Activity: 337
Merit: 150
it is very good that lizi in crtytopia and novaexchange if you countinue by that strong way , lizi to moon
thnx
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
Globe-dex.com
Love this project thus project with faster transaction and it his good that this coin has already be traded on cryptopia.. Kudos to the team
Activity: 44
your Lizi coin is already existing, you are relaunching this coin with new features or its an Airdrop to push this coin and make it more popular ??!
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Already listed in a lot of good exchanges , this coin is awesome!!
Pages:
Jump to: