Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼 - page 56. (Read 70542 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I understand the convenience of being able to convert right away your coins/tokens into cash. But since you are being connected to fiat money. government rules and regulations should apply. To be fully operational, each government in every country needs KYC for every customer. So if you are going to be KYC free, then I doubt that the government will allow you to proceed with your project.

This question really caught my attention. That I am waiting also for an answer to this interesting question. We really need to clarify things to be able to fully support this project. Though, this is really a great and promising project for everyone in terms of converting our cryptocurrency. We also want to know if it is really feasible especially now that the government closely monitoring the crypto industry.
Actually i'm looking for a good Project lately that is very in need by people and now i have no doubt in my mind that there are some good project like this. I'll keep an eye on this and i'm going to read their white paper first before joining their whitelist. What's the maximum investment?  Is this an ERC-20 token?

It is an ERC20 token and I have not seen any whitelist requirements or what the maximum investment can be.
I think the reasons why KYC is not required are outlined in the whitepaper.

The sale details are on the CryptoRiya web site https://www.cryptoriya.io
The white paper does say https://www.cryptoriya.io/whitepaper.pdf ;

"...if an individual is a resident of People's Republic of China (excluding Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR or Taiwan) or the United States of America (save as permitted by applicable laws in the United States of (America), such individual will not be eligible to and shall not purchase CIYA token through the token sale."

Official profile of that project said (first page) that Americans can participate in the crowdsale. Do they mean Americans outside the United States of America? 

I am really interested in answer to the question about governments rules and regulations. It's very serious and suitable question.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I understand the convenience of being able to convert right away your coins/tokens into cash. But since you are being connected to fiat money. government rules and regulations should apply. To be fully operational, each government in every country needs KYC for every customer. So if you are going to be KYC free, then I doubt that the government will allow you to proceed with your project.

This question really caught my attention. That I am waiting also for an answer to this interesting question. We really need to clarify things to be able to fully support this project. Though, this is really a great and promising project for everyone in terms of converting our cryptocurrency. We also want to know if it is really feasible especially now that the government closely monitoring the crypto industry.
Actually i'm looking for a good Project lately that is very in need by people and now i have no doubt in my mind that there are some good project like this. I'll keep an eye on this and i'm going to read their white paper first before joining their whitelist. What's the maximum investment?  Is this an ERC-20 token?

It is an ERC20 token and I have not seen any whitelist requirements or what the maximum investment can be.
I think the reasons why KYC is not required are outlined in the whitepaper.

The sale details are on the CryptoRiya web site https://www.cryptoriya.io
The white paper does say https://www.cryptoriya.io/whitepaper.pdf ;

"...if an individual is a resident of People's Republic of China (excluding Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR or Taiwan) or the United States of America (save as permitted by applicable laws in the United States of (America), such individual will not be eligible to and shall not purchase CIYA token through the token sale."
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
This caught my attention as one account that I followed twitted this insane bonus from CryptoRiya tweet.  I believe  this is very attractive to some people but others will surely think otherwise. I am yet to read the whitepaper but if the project is very promising, this will surely a great bonus for early birds. Oh and having 9.82 rating from coinlauncher pretty much give this project  a boost.

Aside from that, MVP have been delivered even before the main ICO started.  This is another positive move from the dev.

Why too big a bonus to be given in their pre-sale? The biggest bonus i’ve seen so far is only 50% though 50% is rare, mostly is just 25%-40%. If indeed CryptoRiya has this big potential why lower the value to 65% less to attract investors? Will it not be a question too to other investors?

Because it is one of their marketing strategy anyway pal, Do you have any doubt about this concerns? Though I believed that cryptoriya has a lot

of big potentials. But lets wait and see for awhile what it could happen when the campaign is running already.
Anyway, there's alot of ICO that will pay those ICO tracker and etc. I guess they need to focus on their marketing strategy, If they will deliver their promises on time then they will attract more investors.
This is a rare project i guess we need more countries to establish the community of CryptoRiya.
Pretty good i guess, they should be more attentive with this, We can cash anywhere without any bank? Maybe this is a peer to peer transaction or it could be a decantralize marketplace or what we call black market. Lol. i'll follow their updates on twitter and telegram.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
This caught my attention as one account that I followed twitted this insane bonus from CryptoRiya tweet.  I believe  this is very attractive to some people but others will surely think otherwise. I am yet to read the whitepaper but if the project is very promising, this will surely a great bonus for early birds. Oh and having 9.82 rating from coinlauncher pretty much give this project  a boost.

Aside from that, MVP have been delivered even before the main ICO started.  This is another positive move from the dev.

Why too big a bonus to be given in their pre-sale? The biggest bonus i’ve seen so far is only 50% though 50% is rare, mostly is just 25%-40%. If indeed CryptoRiya has this big potential why lower the value to 65% less to attract investors? Will it not be a question too to other investors?

Because it is one of their marketing strategy anyway pal, Do you have any doubt about this concerns? Though I believed that cryptoriya has a lot

of big potentials. But lets wait and see for awhile what it could happen when the campaign is running already.
Anyway, there's alot of ICO that will pay those ICO tracker and etc. I guess they need to focus on their marketing strategy, If they will deliver their promises on time then they will attract more investors.
This is a rare project i guess we need more countries to establish the community of CryptoRiya.
Activity: 896
Merit: 117
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

Actually i'm looking for a good Project lately that is very in need by people and now i have no doubt in my mind that there are some good project like this. I'll keep an eye on this and i'm going to read their white paper first before joining their whitelist. What's the maximum investment?  Is this an ERC-20 token?
I guess you need to join their whitelist first. May 15-May 20 65% discount per 1 ETH=5715 CIYA that's pretty good right? this project i think is very promising the demand is high for sure.
So This is the phase 1 of the ICO? When is the next phase 2 of pre sale? The project loos promising to me. Can you guys ellaborate me about this ongoing project, I bought Monaco coin and Beluga pay they are almost the same but this one is quite different.
Activity: 362
Merit: 10

I guess you need to join their whitelist first. May 15-May 20 65% discount per 1 ETH=5715 CIYA that's pretty good right? this project i think is very promising the demand is high for sure.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Activity: 7

Activity: 6
We offer the flexible cryptocurrency exchange option for you where you can
switch the primary mode of payments or exchange with crypto to crypto, crypto
to cash, crypto to bank deposit as well as crypto to the card.

This is the best idea they made.
people can easily convert to anything they want.
the owner/holder are the ones to control anything by themselves.
i like the image of the card, but isn't it too expensive?
25 USD for the regular one and 100 USD for the luxury?

I've just scanned their whitepaper because I was impressed in their project. Reality speaking, we need a project like CriptoRiya where we can convert anything we want specially, in our tokens. It is too hard to find a legit application where we can exchange our coins that we earned in trading or bounty hunting. If CryptoRiya will success, there is a possibility that the people in the whole cryptocurrency will use this.

I strongly agree. Now that there is an exchange based on Blockchain Technology, I think our tokens will be much safer from hackers that usually targeting those local exchange and rob our hard-earned money. This is really a great project. I will look closely and monitor the progress of this project.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
This is a really great idea. No more trouble going to banks or other financial institutions just to withdraw your tokens or coins into your own currency. It's a great concept and really is a solution to the inconvenience on cryptocurrency.

Yes. It is hassle-free to us. No more middlemen needed to make your crypto asset into fiat money. Cryptoriya will be providing a P2P network that will make your crypto asset into cash whenever you needed it.
Activity: 59
One of the dilemma now for crypto enthusiast , is that cryptocurrency is not yet fully accepted worldwide, this causes difficulty in converting any cryptocurrencies into cash. Now that Cryptoriya is here to offer the first blockchain based technology where users can exchange any cryptocurrency to cash within minutes from anywhere in the world, this is something that all cryptolover and supporters would look be happy to look forward to.

I think we should focus on the country who uses and allow cryptocurrency as an alternative mode of payment. Many countries don't easily accept Cryptocurrency because they don't know what are the benefits they can get from it. Now that a project which will open the door for them, I believe this will be the way for them to accept and use it as well.
Activity: 46
I really want to have that debit card from CryptoRiya. Where can I get that? This was the first time that an exchange provided a card for any cryptocurrency.  I think it will help us to get a hassle-free transaction on that platform. This is like a bank where we can store our crypto and withdraw it anywhere like VISA and MASTER cards.
Activity: 57
Whoa! This is really something! A P2P exchange that is free and supports all cryptocurrency? Wow! This is really good news to all the crypto people who don't want to pay a huge amount of fees, especially when exchanging their crypto to fiat money. I will follow this thread. This is very interesting!
Activity: 31
Cryptoriya is a decentralized platform that connects every transaction in a P2P network. I think this is the first time I saw a project like this that allows you to deposit your cryptocurrency directly to your own bank account. Without KYC process, no documents will be asked by Cryptoriya. That's what we want from the very start. Full anonymous transactions.
Activity: 75
I like the idea of having a cryptocurrency wallet that can store almost all kinds of coins. And the amazing feature also is that we can convert our token into cash instantly. We don't need to transfer it in exchange and sell it for Bitcoin then convert into cash. This will cost us less in transaction fees.
Activity: 151
I've read that Cryptoriya will be using cold storage wallet. What's the main advantage of using cold storage wallet? Cold storage wallet is not connected to the internet, so how can we transact like transfer our coins without the connection of the internet?
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
Experience the Future of DeFi
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
as what i have read and understand in  the white paper of the cryptoriya project is that they are the number one international decentralized company
that can cash out any form of crypto currencies in the form of a real money or fiat money.
Activity: 367
Merit: 102
Will be able to hold 1600 types of cryptocurrencies in one single wallet?  I like the idea, this way i will no longer need different wallets for different kind of cryptocurrencies i hold. I dont need to go out of the platform too if i want cash or trade my cryptos.
Activity: 18
very nice and cool project.. I checked the MVP . and I can admit that I got inspired. (MVP is not completed. seems it is just a image yet) but the idea catch my mind.  but the main thing is how you will make it true..
if this become possible. then I am sure it'll be a great increment for crypto world.
we are paying a lot of fee and charges to all these third parties from which we have to pass during exchanging our cryptos to cash.
This is a really great idea. No more trouble going to banks or other financial institutions just to withdraw your tokens or coins into your own currency. It's a great concept and really is a solution to the inconvenience on cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: