Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼 - page 58. (Read 70542 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
This caught my attention as one account that I followed twitted this insane bonus from CryptoRiya tweet.  I believe  this is very attractive to some people but others will surely think otherwise. I am yet to read the whitepaper but if the project is very promising, this will surely a great bonus for early birds. Oh and having 9.82 rating from coinlauncher pretty much give this project  a boost.

Aside from that, MVP have been delivered even before the main ICO started.  This is another positive move from the dev.

I am not caught by that post but by the quality of this project. It is helpful for the people who earned in cryptocurrency. Because right now, we cannot say that all of the people around the world are using cryptocurrency as medium of exchange. In fact, several companies and firms are just adapting the trend and we need a project that supports cashing out of our cryptocurrency.

Definitely a good project can always caught the eyes of a good investor but this kind of offer can be a double edged sword, some will likely jump at will while other will become hesitant to join on the latter part.. and as I expected..

snipped...
Why too big a bonus to be given in their pre-sale? The biggest bonus i’ve seen so far is only 50% though 50% is rare, mostly is just 25%-40%. If indeed CryptoRiya has this big potential why lower the value to 65% less to attract investors? Will it not be a question too to other investors?

the team is ready to rock, they prepared everything even before hitting the ICO.

MVP : http://www.cryptoriya.io/mvp
whitepaper: https://www.cryptoriya.io/whitepaper.pdf

Activity: 107
One of the dilemma now for crypto enthusiast , is that cryptocurrency is not yet fully accepted worldwide, this causes difficulty in converting any cryptocurrencies into cash. Now that Cryptoriya is here to offer the first blockchain based technology where users can exchange any cryptocurrency to cash within minutes from anywhere in the world, this is something that all cryptolover and supporters would look be happy to look forward to.

One of the dilemma now for crypto enthusiast , is that cryptocurrency is not yet fully accepted worldwide, this causes difficulty in converting any cryptocurrencies into cash. Now that Cryptoriya is here to offer the first blockchain based technology where users can exchange any cryptocurrency to cash within minutes from anywhere in the world, this is something that all cryptolover and supporters would look be happy to look forward to.

I agree with  you because not all people know about this cryptocurrency, but I think Cryptoriya give the

knowledge of all people about their platform, I hope they were looking forward this cryptoriya platform..best of luck..
Activity: 30

in a world where cryptocurrency is growing so fast but only remains in a digital way rather than being used in daily life is so lame. It would really give me great joy if Cryptoriya will make it possible for us to exchanged our precious coins/tokens within minutes. Make this dream a reality Cryptoriya  Wink Wink Wink

Cryptoriya will not only provide cryptocurrency to cash service but also cryptocurrency to cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency to any wallet, cryptocurrency to any bank account and cryptocurrency to a debit card. They would be supporting not just 600 plus cryptocurrencies but will aim to capture around 100% availability of cryptocurrency within the 1st year. Best of all their services is KYC FREE, who could resist such service?
Activity: 29

in a world where cryptocurrency is growing so fast but only remains in a digital way rather than being used in daily life is so lame. It would really give me great joy if Cryptoriya will make it possible for us to exchanged our precious coins/tokens within minutes. Make this dream a reality Cryptoriya  Wink Wink Wink

copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
This caught my attention as one account that I followed twitted this insane bonus from CryptoRiya tweet.  I believe  this is very attractive to some people but others will surely think otherwise. I am yet to read the whitepaper but if the project is very promising, this will surely a great bonus for early birds. Oh and having 9.82 rating from coinlauncher pretty much give this project  a boost.

Aside from that, MVP have been delivered even before the main ICO started.  This is another positive move from the dev.

I am not caught by that post but by the quality of this project. It is helpful for the people who earned in cryptocurrency. Because right now, we cannot say that all of the people around the world are using cryptocurrency as medium of exchange. In fact, several companies and firms are just adapting the trend and we need a project that supports cashing out of our cryptocurrency.

Definitely a good project can always caught the eyes of a good investor but this kind of offer can be a double edged sword, some will likely jump at will while other will become hesitant to join on the latter part.. and as I expected..

snipped...
Why too big a bonus to be given in their pre-sale? The biggest bonus i’ve seen so far is only 50% though 50% is rare, mostly is just 25%-40%. If indeed CryptoRiya has this big potential why lower the value to 65% less to attract investors? Will it not be a question too to other investors?
Activity: 220
Merit: 102

This is my dilemma too, as of the meantime crypto isn't accepted anywhere in my country. This project is good for some years but my question is what will happen to CryptoRiya if Crypto will be accepted 5 years from now. CryptoRiya needs to have a contingency plan or edge if the time has come that cryoto is accepted anywhere.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
It might sounds good!  As I read in white paper of CRYPTORIYA is the first blockchain technology, we can cash out money without cards and cryptocurrency exchange in cash within a minute..what are the difference this cryptoriya platform to other banks and what are the advantages you offer to your clients?
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
This caught my attention as one account that I followed twitted this insane bonus from CryptoRiya tweet.  I believe  this is very attractive to some people but others will surely think otherwise. I am yet to read the whitepaper but if the project is very promising, this will surely a great bonus for early birds. Oh and having 9.82 rating from coinlauncher pretty much give this project  a boost.

Aside from that, MVP have been delivered even before the main ICO started.  This is another positive move from the dev.

Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!

Activity: 76
How are crypto users and holders of CryptoRiya going to cash out their cryptos by the way through Visa card you are going to provide or there will be establishments everywhere accredited by CryptoRiya where people can take out their cash from the cryptoRia?
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
CRYPTORIYA PRE ICO/ICO LAUNCH

We are excited to officially announce the date of our pre-ICO and ICO launch. Thanks to the effort of various talented individuals that have been working tirelessly behind the scene to make this a reality; launching our CIYA tokens sale through ICO.

TOKEN NAME: Cryptoriya

TOKEN SYMBOL: CIYA

DATE OF PRE-ICO: May 15, 2018 at 9am GMT to June 10 2018 11pm GMT

DATE OF ICO: JULY 1, 2018 9AM GMT to august 14, 2018 11pm GMT

TOTAL SUPPLY OF TOKEN: 100,000,000 CIYA

PRICE OF TOKEN: 1 ETH= 2000CIYA

MINIMUM PURCHASE: No minimum purchase

All our tokens are ERC-20 compliant therefore, can be transferred to any valid ethereum address.

All unsold tokens will be burnt.

Reference: https://medium.com/@cryptoriya/cryptoriya-pre-ico-ico-launch-867126485fdc
Activity: 43
Knows what CryptoRiya is?

#1 Global decentralized network to Cash-Out or Exchange Any CryptoCurrency.

Zero Fees, Peer To Peer & Peer To Exchange. Based on deeply research.

Reference: https://medium.com/@cryptoriya
This is the first time I saw a project that tackles about withdrawal of cryptocurrency. Is it globally implemented? Well, it might good because fiat currency is left behind the industrialization which in fact, we should preserve on using of it.
What do you mean by zero fees? Uh oh! Could it be transactions between platform users or what? Zero fees is a big question since exchanges get their profit from these fees. It it will be worldwide then I will be looking forward to it since we only have one of this kind in my place and they monopolize the services.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251

copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
This caught my attention as one account that I followed twitted this insane bonus from CryptoRiya tweet.  I believe  this is very attractive to some people but others will surely think otherwise. I am yet to read the whitepaper but if the project is very promising, this will surely a great bonus for early birds. Oh and having 9.82 rating from coinlauncher pretty much give this project  a boost.

Aside from that, MVP have been delivered even before the main ICO started.  This is another positive move from the dev.

Activity: 78
Hey!! This is coins.ph counterpart  Cheesy. Just assuming. If it is in the Philippines so there will be a counterpart for coins.ph but i hope cryptoRiya will be better than coins.ph. Will read more of your white paper.
Activity: 266

This is the first time I saw a project that tackles about withdrawal of cryptocurrency. Is it globally implemented? Well, it might good because fiat currency is left behind the industrialization which in fact, we should preserve on using of it.
Activity: 318
Merit: 139
he's offering sending Spam PMs to databases. these kind of advertisements are not effective. he's more likely wasting time of people here.
Pages:
Jump to: