Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼 - page 57. (Read 70542 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I like this ICO, no minimum amount of investment and no KYC, too many ICO are getting paranoid and ask for KYC details, think I'll add CryptoRiya to my expanding portfolio.
Activity: 141
Merit: 11
Its good to hear that cryptoriya makes them fast transaction without using KYC,, they want them a seamless blockchain and crypto to crypto works wants very simple and comfortable . In this century, they have new technology comes out, they can provide our needs as fast as they can make, I hope many investor to give attention to invest this wonderful project.

Yeah it’s good but many ICO is only good at start, after getting money from investor the product they promised isn’t being delivered. I hope that cryptoriya will have a announcement or something that investor will hold on to. That they will really deliver the product.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
one of the roles of the cryptoriya project is to let the people change their crypto currency in a form of fiat money or real money, i think this projectwill be a nice
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
The image below shows the fee and capability of the card.
Can the team lower those fee for the better of the users?
And also the withdrawal fee, instead of having percent why put a fix amount?

Some people would just focus on the initial figures between paying 25$ or 100$, of course the initial choice would be the cryptoriya regular crypto card because it cheaper than the luxury card issuance, but they don't realize that in the long run, when they sum up all the transactions they would be doing after getting the card, they will be paying more on fees. So If i were to choose between the two cards, i would rather choose the luxury cards and pay a one time big time 100$ card issuance fee then always get lower fees on different services.

@URCRYPTOKNIGHT
Exactly, you are looking for the initial figures.
This is all about on FEE overall.
Yes, you will be paying a hundred dollar for the luxury card!
For that, you are entitled to have only 1% withdrawal fee instead of 2% of regular one.
but try to look more.
regular cards don't need to pay monthly of 20 USD which luxury must.
calculating those amount you are really spending much for them.

i agree with @yrrehc, that 20$ monthly payment for cryptoRiya luxury card will not be saving you money. But i would expect that for someone to use a luxury card , 20$ is probably nothing. The edge i see with the luxury card is that it allows a higher limit on withdrawal and spending limits, and this is an advantage specially if you have big funds.
Activity: 71
Its good to hear that cryptoriya makes them fast transaction without using KYC,, they want them a seamless blockchain and crypto to crypto works wants very simple and comfortable . In this century, they have new technology comes out, they can provide our needs as fast as they can make, I hope many investor to give attention to invest this wonderful project.
At first the project seems okay when I read I saw the diagram above. The fees are tramendous high. Crypto enthusiast may not use t.

Kram31 it’s also not good for the fee to be based on percentage. What if the user will use it to buy an expensive product and if it’s via percentage he will pay more. Reduction of fees will make Cryptoriya a number one tool for crypto fan boys to use it.

i think Kram31 wants to have a fix amount.
look if you withdraw 25,000 USD at 1 percent it is not a good amount to take from you.
one percent of 25K is 250 USD. huge amount right?
they should have 1% with a maximum amount to be taken like 10USD.

I see thank you for your clarification. I misunderstood his post. Yeah you’re right there’s need to have a ceiling fee. If the fee hits 10 dollars that’s the ceilling that’s great Idea.
Thank yoo beernen cheers. Hope the devs and the team read our sentiments
Activity: 220
Merit: 102
Cryptoriya offer a first blockchain base on new technology.
we know that not all people use this technology this may cause difficult to others.
what are the difference cryptocurrency exchange to our regular ATM machine?
The difference is that CryptoRiya plans to cater almost all the altcoins to be used in ATM. There’s some crypto cards but only cater small altcoins. But Cryptoriya’s vision is to chop off being racist to a coin instead they will put all the altcoins so that you can withdraw anytime anywhere. However The regular atm mahine is connected in banks that needed to have fiat or credit in your credit card.

At the end of the day it’s the same card as we used in our normal fiat card the difference is that CryptoRiya allows us to use crypto directly

Activity: 37
At first the project seems okay when I read I saw the diagram above. The fees are tramendous high. Crypto enthusiast may not use t.

Kram31 it’s also not good for the fee to be based on percentage. What if the user will use it to buy an expensive product and if it’s via percentage he will pay more. Reduction of fees will make Cryptoriya a number one tool for crypto fan boys to use it.

i think Kram31 wants to have a fix amount.
look if you withdraw 25,000 USD at 1 percent it is not a good amount to take from you.
one percent of 25K is 250 USD. huge amount right?
they should have 1% with a maximum amount to be taken like 10USD.

Activity: 805
Merit: 26
Do you have any video that will simply explain your project? Yes, we can relate easily because I know all of us here in forum are wanted to encash our cryptocurrency and vice versa. However, I want to have a deeper understanding on how does the role of CryptoRiya and its difference among other existing services?
A simple video can summarize the content of the project in whitepaper and it is helpful to us.
Activity: 532

Some people would just focus on the initial figures between paying 25$ or 100$, of course the initial choice would be the cryptoriya regular crypto card because it cheaper than the luxury card issuance, but they don't realize that in the long run, when they sum up all the transactions they would be doing after getting the card, they will be paying more on fees. So If i were to choose between the two cards, i would rather choose the luxury cards and pay a one time big time 100$ card issuance fee then always get lower fees on different services.

@URCRYPTOKNIGHT
Exactly, you are looking for the initial figures.
This is all about on FEE overall.
Yes, you will be paying a hundred dollar for the luxury card!
For that, you are entitled to have only 1% withdrawal fee instead of 2% of regular one.
but try to look more.
regular cards don't need to pay monthly of 20 USD which luxury must.
calculating those amount you are really spending much for them.
Activity: 94

https://i.imgur.com/w7PrX2a.jpg

An exchange that even offers a digital arbitration system? Now that is something that keeps CryptoRiya immediately apart from the rest.

It looks and feels like that they do want to cater as many clients possible with the most (if not all) of cyrptocurrency that is in existence.

I'd have to dig in to CryptoRiya's whitepaper to learn more.  Be discussing with you all in the soonest.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139

Activity: 378
We offer the flexible cryptocurrency exchange option for you where you can
switch the primary mode of payments or exchange with crypto to crypto, crypto
to cash, crypto to bank deposit as well as crypto to the card.

This is the best idea they made.
people can easily convert to anything they want.
the owner/holder are the ones to control anything by themselves.
i like the image of the card, but isn't it too expensive?
25 USD for the regular one and 100 USD for the luxury?

I've just scanned their whitepaper because I was impressed in their project. Reality speaking, we need a project like CriptoRiya where we can convert anything we want specially, in our tokens. It is too hard to find a legit application where we can exchange our coins that we earned in trading or bounty hunting. If CryptoRiya will success, there is a possibility that the people in the whole cryptocurrency will use this.
Activity: 69
Cryptoriya offer a first blockchain base on new technology.
we know that not all people use this technology this may cause difficult to others.
what are the difference cryptocurrency exchange to our regular ATM machine?
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
In my country, there is an application that provides the crypto enthussiasts a way to convert bitcoin and ethereum in fiat currency. In addition, we can also withdraw or deposit our funds in that application. Withdrawals can conduct in remittance area and there is an convenient store where we can deposit our funds.
How does CryptoRiya differ to other firms and application that provides the same offer?
Activity: 854
We offer the flexible cryptocurrency exchange option for you where you can
switch the primary mode of payments or exchange with crypto to crypto, crypto
to cash, crypto to bank deposit as well as crypto to the card.

This is the best idea they made.
people can easily convert to anything they want.
the owner/holder are the ones to control anything by themselves.
i like the image of the card, but isn't it too expensive?
25 USD for the regular one and 100 USD for the luxury?
copper member
Activity: 12
What is cryptoriya different to others? Is this legal?

In your cold wallet how can you say that it is a 100% safe and what are the assurance you given to your clients?

For full details about different from other, please check our whitepaper.
Activity: 66
What is cryptoriya different to others? Is this legal?

In your cold wallet how can you say that it is a 100% safe and what are the assurance you given to your clients?
Pages:
Jump to: