Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYSTAL] CrystalCoin - X15 - Mining Game! - LAUNCHED NOW! - page 10. (Read 59901 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Im willing to get us on bittrex for a fee I've even contacted DEV about it , but seems like he doesnt want it  Embarrassed
If you guys want i could get us on for 0.25 BTC that is the miniumum i need for my service
15RQrZwD2Lypf5rn7ogxYMtJrY21foudzX if you guys want to contribrute
Cfba5j3odj6BJg9gdtgrj7fWsazvghhx25 - Crystal adress
IF we reach it coin will be added Within 24H guranteed

Are you fucking kidding me. I'll get us on bittrex for free. Give me 48 hours.

do it lol.

Looking forward to same news.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
We have already contacted Bittrex. We're waiting for a reply.

Quietsuccess you never sent me a pm. And a lot of users told us "they can get us on bittrex in 24 hours for [insert_btc_here]" I don't trust them.

Be patient!
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Im willing to get us on bittrex for a fee I've even contacted DEV about it , but seems like he doesnt want it  Embarrassed
If you guys want i could get us on for 0.25 BTC that is the miniumum i need for my service

Are you fucking kidding me. I'll get us on bittrex for free. Give me 48 hours.

do it lol.
Activity: 126
I am najzenmajsen alt
Activity: 224
even now Net Hashrate 2,325.70 MH/s - because of exchange with low volume.
Dev, contact to Bittrex!
Activity: 224
very low price for Cryst.. and long PoW.
C-cex has low volume and low buy support.
need a bigger exchange like Bittrex.
Activity: 128
see and keep watch this coin!
so many miners has dumped  and the price sill keeps above 100 sta,,   If get coin on a bigger exchange,, can't imagine what will happen
yes , , the coin is very stable , suffered delayed  distribution、  exchange start earlier than it was needed、 keeping dumping of miners .........price can still keep like this . good coin. just wait a bigger exchange and dev's game
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
so many miners has dumped  and the price sill keeps above 100 sta,,   If get coin on a bigger exchange,, can't imagine what will happen
Activity: 177
or instead of using 3btc for bittrex, use the 3 btc for placing some buy walls from 1.5k-2k, and eventually bittrex will add

Why use such toilet!? I'd say keep it on a smaller exchange for a while!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
We won't cut the PoW phase. If we did, the coin would die before we can deliver the game. People would sell and not be interested in what we have to offer.

Come on, Crystal is only 3 days old. People who are selling now so cheap is because they want some quick cash or maybe they don't think the coin will last.

Now we need to be added to Bittrex and some other big exchanges, so more people will notice us. And once we release the game, we can assure you that a lot of people will come to mine the last blocks, or to earn some Crystal with the game.

People only notice coins with rising price.

Absolutely right. People don't have patience to hold coins they begin to buy when price of some coin begins to rise up...
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
or instead of using 3btc for bittrex, use the 3 btc for placing some buy walls from 1.5k-2k, and eventually bittrex will add
Activity: 154

PLANS:

10 BTCs: Crystalite
Both Crystalite Web and Crystalite App will need funding, in order to ensure a flawless function of the game.
We need the best professionals to help out with coding, designing, music and server functions.
We want the game, in both versions, to be accessible, fluid and fun!

5 BTCs: Server (long-term)
We need a starting Server that can handle massive amount of connections to the game, in order to make verifications and requests faster, and therefore the game more fluid (Crystalite Web).

3 BTCs: Bittrex

1 BTC: Block Explorer with Rich List (Main and Secondary Block Explorer)

5 BTCs: Votes purchase on MintPal, Cryptsy, Poloniex, etc.

4 BTCs: Marketing

2 BTCs: Bounties[/size]

C-CEX: https://c-cex.com/?p=cryst-btc

coins on the way.

Activity: 154
thought investors will not dump the coins,  maybe some miners are still dumping ...don't know reason why they don't hold it for the big future
we have a positive dev, those dumpers will be regret.

cant get your point.
how you know the dev is positive, why the dumper should regret.
thought investors will not dump the coins,  maybe some miners are still dumping ...don't know reason why they don't hold it for the big future
we have a positive dev, those dumpers will be regret.
Activity: 112
thought investors will not dump the coins,  maybe some miners are still dumping ...don't know reason why they don't hold it for the big future
Still haven't received my IPO shares from Maidak  Huh

Hopefully they'll be processed today?

I just saw the investors list and only you and kid_brook didn't get the shares yet. If you have sent the info to Maidak, I guess he will sent those CRYSTAL today! I'll send him a pm too to remind him!

Cheers  Grin  yeah I sent the info on 08/08.

Great, I just sent him a pm Smiley I hope he sees it soon.
Activity: 98

I just saw the investors list and only you and kid_brook didn't get the shares yet. If you have sent the info to Maidak, I guess he will sent those CRYSTAL today! I'll send him a pm too to remind him!

Cheers  Grin  yeah I sent the info on 08/08.

Activity: 112
Hey Dev , bittrex is adding new coins again. you should try contact them.
we need be on bittrex, get more people in the community.  who can do this??
Pages:
Jump to: