Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYSTAL] CrystalCoin - X15 - Mining Game! - LAUNCHED NOW! - page 8. (Read 59901 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Reading all these posts makes me wonder  Roll Eyes
Harry , Keep on working mate ignore ehm
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Dev, Maidak,

As I have still not received my IPO shares please refund my BTC.

At the current price my 0.05BTC can buy over 12000 Crystals so I think I'll opt for that option thank you. Please find my BTC address in my sig.

Well, i guess that's that! I provided my Crystal address on 08/08 and at that time Crystals had a high of 2999Sats and closed at 1695Sats.

I still haven't received my IPO but with current price at 400sats my IPO of 0.05BTC is now worth 0.012BTC.

Well actually its worth a big fat zero as I've neither my crystals nor my BTC.

Please refund my IPO.

https://i.imgur.com/faxQOxC.png

There's really anything else I can do, I've sent him all the IPO coins...

--

Now, why is it our fault if people decide to sell at that price? Really, what can we do? How can we control them and tell them "No, hold your coins and sell later"?
What do you want? If you people want us to cancel the game and spend all the money from ipo to pump the coin, we'll do that so everyone will stop talking. Why can't anyone wait? All of you want something done in a few days, and it's impossible.
Our plan is good, we are working on it, and we have given exact dates of when everything will be released. If miners decide to sell now at 200 satoshis, what can we do? Everyone's assuming they have lost their investment, and it's not like that.
The 10th of September both games will be released and this will be the only coin with something like that, where you can earn Crystal by playing a game in Android. And the only one that will have a multiplayer betting game. That's when the price will really rise, considering there will be only 5 million Crystal, and by that time there will be only one more week of PoW.

Hey Harry,

Keep doing what you're doing and don't worry about the criers and complainers.

You are a very active dev with a very innovative and unique coin.

As long as you deliver (which I believe you will), the price will rise.

People are just used to pump and dump coins where they buy one day,
sell the next day, and move on.

This coin is here for the long term.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
1.As long as DEV is not leave the thread, this coin still has a unknown future.
2.the price is quite low now in exchange.  
3. stay or depart, your decesion.
Activity: 182
Mmm... Learned some lessons on this one.

PM me if you have Harry's dox.

... What for? What are you going to do?
Activity: 182
Dev, Maidak,

At the current price my 0.05BTC can buy over 12000 Crystals so I think I'll opt for that option thank you. Please find my BTC address in my sig.

Well, i guess that's that! I provided my Crystal address on 08/08 and at that time Crystals had a high of 2999Sats and closed at 1695Sats.

I still haven't received my IPO but with current price at 400sats my IPO of 0.05BTC is now worth 0.012BTC.

Please refund my IPO.

https://i.imgur.com/faxQOxC.png

There's really anything else I can do, I've sent him all the IPO coins...

--

Now, why is it our fault if people decide to sell at that price? Really, what can we do? How can we control them and tell them "No, hold your coins and sell later"?
What do you want? If you people want us to cancel the game and spend all the money from ipo to pump the coin, we'll do that so everyone will stop talking. Why can't anyone wait? All of you want something done in a few days, and it's impossible.
Our plan is good, we are working on it, and we have given exact dates of when everything will be released. If miners decide to sell now at 200 satoshis, what can we do? Everyone's assuming they have lost their investment, and it's not like that.
The 10th of September both games will be released and this will be the only coin with something like that, where you can earn Crystal by playing a game in Android. And the only one that will have a multiplayer betting game. That's when the price will really rise, considering there will be only 5 million Crystal, and by that time there will be only one more week of PoW.
Activity: 244
Investing in cryptocurrency is a very risky business, so you should definitely invest  small amount of capital that you can afford to lose .
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Dev, Maidak,

Please refund my IPO.
yes ,dev should help to solve your problem.. take resposibility
Activity: 98
Dev, Maidak,

Please refund my IPO.
Activity: 126
dead ,or not ,,only dev know!
Activity: 244
coin dead!!! no financial support from devs. this coin never grows back. because dropped interest in this coin

It is looking like C2 coin .Though the DEV tried to convince about games but C2 never achieved and price fall to very low.
Activity: 294
coin dead!!! no financial support from devs. this coin never grows back. because dropped interest in this coin
Activity: 120
Very few buy orders in https://c-cex.com/?p=cryst-btc  .    Huh , is this coin dying  Sad

No one is buying this coin because they don't feel interest about this coin .People who invested in xcloud coin now earning 20x to 40x profit...very rich.
Activity: 98
Dev, Maidak,

Activity: 68
god ,this is a 6 million coin, lower than 200 stao , what a price

total disaster.
I think this coin won't recover to the IPO price anytime soon even it hits Bittrex.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Very few buy orders in https://c-cex.com/?p=cryst-btc  .    Huh , is this coin dying  Sad
Activity: 112
god ,this is a 6 million coin, lower than 200 stao , what a price
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

philipvdlinde: PM@bittrex-richie, Is there a chance cryst will get added for free?
bittrex-richie: PM@philipvdlinde, heh anything is possible.. but you know we dont' comment on coins Wink
Activity: 62
I just messaged bittrex and they said crystalcoin is on their lists.

Do they mean by adding it free or for 3 btc?
I just messaged bittrex and they said crystalcoin is on their lists.
How do you plan to stabilize prices then? Oh and I am not a miner, I haven't mined since december.
Pages:
Jump to: