Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYSTAL] CrystalCoin - X15 - Mining Game! - LAUNCHED NOW! - page 9. (Read 59901 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I suggest we use that 3 btc to stabilize the market instead of adding it to bittrex. We need to put the 3 btc wall around 1500 so that we can encourage miners to sell above that.
fucking stupid idea,  I think you are the dumping miner
Activity: 98
Still haven't received my IPO shares from Maidak  Huh

Hopefully they'll be processed today?

I just saw the investors list and only you and kid_brook didn't get the shares yet. If you have sent the info to Maidak, I guess he will sent those CRYSTAL today! I'll send him a pm too to remind him!

Cheers  Grin  yeah I sent the info on 08/08.

Great, I just sent him a pm Smiley I hope he sees it soon.

Still no coins  Huh
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
I suggest we use that 3 btc to stabilize the market instead of adding it to bittrex. We need to put the 3 btc wall around 1500 so that we can encourage miners to sell above that.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
How is this shit even possible? Seriously how could miners sell their mined coins for a third of their miningcosts? Something has to be done and fast.
Activity: 112
If twant his coin be success ,,, game ,,bittrex are both needed
Activity: 60
I would rather dev use the 3btc to set up buy walls from 1k to 2k (to protect the investors from miners), while everyone contacts bittrex for add
what can 3 BTC buy walls do?   nothing.  only getting on big exchange together with game development can make big sense.     only game can not make a big sense
3 btc buy wall can keep the price above early price level protecting early investors from miners dumping too low, who helped get this started and it will look more attractive to bittrex
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I would rather dev use the 3btc to set up buy walls from 1k to 2k (to protect the investors from miners), while everyone contacts bittrex for add
what can 3 BTC buy walls do?   nothing.  only getting on big exchange together with game development can make big sense.     only game can not make a big sense
Activity: 139
Access to bittrex gives us only little momentary pump and nothing more.
Dev makes right that he bets on development of game.
Bittrex can wait.....
Activity: 294
+1000
Activity: 60
Activity: 182
They will lose money only if they panic and sell everything. We have already told everyone the 15 BTC from IPO is being used only on the game.
If you all want so much to be on Bittrex right now, we can pay those 3 BTC. But when we release the game, donations will be needed for a good server which can handle a lot of connections. Investors call!.
About the game, it will have a lot of meaning, since it's the big feature of this coin. If people get out now, they will come back in a month Wink.
Activity: 159
https://yadi.sk/i/2bzED4KYxCpgng
dev don"t want play 3 BTC to get bittrex,so many people go out,if people get out ,gamse has no meaning,all investors will lose money.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 125
what the fuck is happening ,,, low to 500 sato

This coin won't hit Bittrex anytime soon.It means there won't be a lot of people mine and result to cheaper coins.
Activity: 125
LOL.What a mess.I feel sorry for you guys.
Activity: 126
what the fuck is happening ,,, low to 500 sato
Activity: 128
Hey DEV...now is the time to spend that 3btc to get on Bittrex I think...

I just answered your pm, but I will post the answer here as well:

Hello!
This question was already answered a lot of times, please read the posts!

When we opened the IPO phase, a lot of people complained that it was expensive, or we should give more coins. We did that. Still, no one wanted to invest.

So, we lowered the price to half. Instead of getting 30 BTC, we got 15 BTC. Since we require 10 BTC for the game development and 5 BTC for the servers, we can't use any for exchanges. Well, actually we can use our own money, but a lot of members agreed that we can get on bittrex for free and it would be better to use our BTC to generate volume there and stabilize the price Smiley. We are doing that right now on c-cex. We're buying our own coin to pump the price a little. With those coins we're gonna do some giveaways. We've also donated some for a faucet and dice game (a member is setting up those). And we plan to give a few to pool owners, so they can offer a bonus to their miners.
whatever, the cryst community must be united,  this is the fundation of success. and I have seen this from the start
Activity: 182

I just answered your pm, but I will post the answer here as well:

Hello!
This question was already answered a lot of times, please read the posts!

When we opened the IPO phase, a lot of people complained that it was expensive, or we should give more coins. We did that. Still, no one wanted to invest.

So, we lowered the price to half. Instead of getting 30 BTC, we got 15 BTC. Since we require 10 BTC for the game development and 5 BTC for the servers, we can't use any for exchanges. Well, actually we can use our own money, but a lot of members agreed that we can get on bittrex for free and it would be better to use our BTC to generate volume there and stabilize the price Smiley. We are doing that right now on c-cex. We're buying our own coin to pump the price a little. With those coins we're gonna do some giveaways. We've also donated some for a faucet and dice game (a member is setting up those). And we plan to give a few to pool owners, so they can offer a bonus to their miners.
Activity: 238
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Guys, we all want to get on trex, best thing you can do right now is re-tweet & comment on my tweet: https://twitter.com/Wolf_Of_Alts/status/497479910785810433
Pages:
Jump to: