Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYSTAL] CrystalCoin - X15 - Mining Game! - LAUNCHED NOW! - page 6. (Read 59901 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
So how far are we from bittrex, i don't see tweets and also no instant listing for 3BTC, so dev choose a way and start working on it, if that is tweets which i prefer lets gather the community and annoy bitrex rami and richie

No payment,no twitter,no volume.I don't see how this coin could hit Bittrex.

Then you don't know anything about Bittrex, do you think Bittrex add any coin free.
They charge to add any coin, if you pay them they will add your coin .
lol, bittrex adds coins free, but yes you can also pay them.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
So how far are we from bittrex, i don't see tweets and also no instant listing for 3BTC, so dev choose a way and start working on it, if that is tweets which i prefer lets gather the community and annoy bitrex rami and richie

Then you don't know anything about Bittrex, do you think Bittrex add any coin free.
They charge to add any coin, if you pay them they will add your coin .
f*ck...
who can tweet to Bittrex and post link in the thread?

Maybe ..... dev?

community has to do that not dev.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
f*ck...

Maybe ..... dev?

Activity: 224
f*ck...
Activity: 294
No interest for this coin! need bittrex, coin die on c-cex
Activity: 126
A member here told us he would get us on Bittrex in 12~24 hs (that was 2 days ago), but nothing happened yet. And it seems there's no interest in the community. People should be tweeting and emailing Bittrex (we already have, but we need support of a lot of people).

UPDATES:
We've been working hard these last few days on the game, and we almost have a playable prototype. We have been using free assets while our artist is working on the graphics (backgrounds, jewels, and more details).

Everything's going smooth. The most difficult part will be integrating everything with the wallet and server (to be fully automatic and secure at the same time), but one of the programmers is working on it Cheesy.

Once we manage to do that, we'll start with the betting game. It shouldn't be a problem, since it's the same game, but there will be multiple people playing it. And since it's being made in Unity, we can export to Android, Web, or whatever we want. Some members will be needed to test if the game's stable when playing multiplayer, and how fast it is. We'll be writing about this when we reach the beta stage.

waiting for the good news !
A member here told us he would get us on Bittrex in 12~24 hs (that was 2 days ago), but nothing happened yet. And it seems there's no interest in the community. People should be tweeting and emailing Bittrex (we already have, but we need support of a lot of people).

post link to this thread and we'll retweet it.
Harry, if we dont hit the Bittrex - coin will die on c-cex.
Activity: 182

UPDATES:
We've been working hard these last few days on the game, and we almost have a playable prototype. We have been using free assets while our artist is working on the graphics (backgrounds, jewels, and more details).

Everything's going smooth. The most difficult part will be integrating everything with the wallet and server (to be fully automatic and secure at the same time), but one of the programmers is working on it Cheesy.

Once we manage to do that, we'll start with the betting game. It shouldn't be a problem, since it's the same game, but there will be multiple people playing it. And since it's being made in Unity, we can export to Android, Web, or whatever we want. Some members will be needed to test if the game's stable when playing multiplayer, and how fast it is. We'll be writing about this when we reach the beta stage.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10

dev, vontact to Bittrex & community will retweet

The price in https://c-cex.com/?p=cryst-btc  is not good.
c-cex can kill this coin, its really time to move on to bittrex, much more traders
Activity: 244
Merit: 250

The price in https://c-cex.com/?p=cryst-btc  is not good.
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
This game better be AMAZING. My wallet hurts.
Activity: 182
I just bought a thousand pair of those cheap coins,

and I will wait for the game

Grin

yes, i got some more also.
Activity: 208
I just bought a thousand pair of those cheap coins,

and I will wait for the game

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

█ ★Crystalcoin (CRYSTAL) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Crystalcoin

Hope you and the community like it. For a brief description about www.cryptocoinrank.com see: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annwwwcryptocoinrankcom-for-sale-for-sale-for-sale-579901

Enjoy  Smiley

Very good, you put the faucet link too, that is really good.
Do we have crystal coin faucet yet or not.

█ ★Crystalcoin (CRYSTAL) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Crystalcoin

Hope you and the community like it. For a brief description about www.cryptocoinrank.com see: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annwwwcryptocoinrankcom-for-sale-for-sale-for-sale-579901

Enjoy  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: