Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CS]CryptoSpots|DPOS|Masternodes - page 18. (Read 67850 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
the anticheater is working atleast will force cheater to go away from the game ,even ban users that tryed to cancel order well its fixed i supose
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Well now I can't log in. Says I've been banned because I'm a cheater? What the hell? Every GH I own can be verified that I deposited either BTC or CS into my account and purchased them through the site, or on the black market. I'm assuming that your just having a issue or something?
i know you are not cheater, that ban is automatic, and possible you tried to cancel already matched order, i will unban you and fix this

That's the only thing I did. I had placed a buy GH order in the blackmarket and later cancelled it to update the price I was willing to pay for the GH. Before I could add the order, I was logged out and that was the response that the system gave me. I had just then messaged you as well on the sites support chat tab at the bottom. This response is good enough so you do not have to respond to that one. Thanks again for the addressment. Like I stated in both, I figured it was some bug in the game and would be resolved once found. Thanks again.
its a bug in the anti-cheat, and should be fixed in ~30 mins, thank you for the understanding

EDIT: bug is fixed now
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
Well now I can't log in. Says I've been banned because I'm a cheater? What the hell? Every GH I own can be verified that I deposited either BTC or CS into my account and purchased them through the site, or on the black market. I'm assuming that your just having a issue or something?
i know you are not cheater, that ban is automatic, and possible you tried to cancel already matched order, i will unban you and fix this

That's the only thing I did. I had placed a buy GH order in the blackmarket and later cancelled it to update the price I was willing to pay for the GH. Before I could add the order, I was logged out and that was the response that the system gave me. I had just then messaged you as well on the sites support chat tab at the bottom. This response is good enough so you do not have to respond to that one. Thanks again for the addressment. Like I stated in both, I figured it was some bug in the game and would be resolved once found. Thanks again.
i know you are not cheater, that ban is automatic, and possible you tried to cancel already matched order, i will unban you and fix this.

EDIT: you can login now
Whenever I go to the sellgh/cs page, just that page, I get a "Rats WebGL hit a snag" at the top of the browser screen. This does not affect anything that I can see on my end. Just making you aware of it. I have no clue as to what exactly that is.
should be a graphic driver error code only available in chrome, is your java updated, also if you hit this msg again just try to refresh, its nothing serious

but it is strange why would this appear since i don't use webgl on the site
Whenever I go to the sellgh/cs page, just that page, I get a "Rats WebGL hit a snag" at the top of the browser screen. This does not affect anything that I can see on my end. Just making you aware of it. I have no clue as to what exactly that is.
it took a bit more than hour, but its up now
https://cryptospot.me/black-market/mining-rigs-cs
well i had started my countdown already soo i hope it goes live on the next hours thanks admin
there is small delay on rigs/cs market but rigs/btc is live now

Is there a eta on that?
yes, around 1 hour, i need to get some food and cigars Smiley
well i had started my countdown already soo i hope it goes live on the next hours thanks admin

Is there a eta on that?
About the marketplace,those that will get live is rigs btc and rigs cs or just one of them today i cant wait to buy rigs with cs,even when my balance is down ,thanks admin for these project  Grin Grin
both of them will go live at same time
About the marketplace,those that will get live is rigs btc and rigs cs or just one of them today i cant wait to buy rigs with cs,even when my balance is down ,thanks admin for these project  Grin Grin
When is the marketplace going to be back up? I notice that it has been down a couple of days due to some people exploiting it. Is the exploit now fixed as well? Or is this the reason that the marketplace is down still.
the exploit is fixed, no one abused it, i am currently working to redesign it and will upload it soon(next 12 hour)
When is the marketplace going to be back up? I notice that it has been down a couple of days due to some people exploiting it. Is the exploit now fixed as well? Or is this the reason that the marketplace is down still.
If you want to get some free CS join us on irc #CryptoSpot we have a tip bot now Smiley
well there is a 20k buy wall already waiting for you there lol what is your nick on the game  yampiopl15250 GH/s Huh Huh Grin Grin Grin
yampiopl is banned, he cheated this morning when there was issue with the marketplace, bought hashrate tried to buy pool and had around 0.5 to withdraw even thou his real balance was less than 0.01 Smiley

well i didnt know that we could buy pool already lol i didnt found those user on top but i saw it now lol well all i can say is why to try it lol

Yes you can make your own pool. Get users to join via your referral link and have them mine in your pool to collect a percentage of the blocks founds. Not a bad idea either. $20 and you be pool owner Tongue
since there will be marketplace for pools also maybe you can get one cheaper Smiley

I guess I got a really good deal then Xpooky when I bought 2500GH for 3500 CS each huh.
well yes Smiley
since the price on the market changes every minute based on yobit price for CS its easy to manipulate the price of the rigs
well there is a 20k buy wall already waiting for you there lol what is your nick on the game  yampiopl15250 GH/s Huh Huh Grin Grin Grin
yampiopl is banned, he cheated this morning when there was issue with the marketplace, bought hashrate tried to buy pool and had around 0.5 to withdraw even thou his real balance was less than 0.01 Smiley

well i didnt know that we could buy pool already lol i didnt found those user on top but i saw it now lol well all i can say is why to try it lol

Yes you can make your own pool. Get users to join via your referral link and have them mine in your pool to collect a percentage of the blocks founds. Not a bad idea either. $20 and you be pool owner Tongue
since there will be marketplace for pools also maybe you can get one cheaper Smiley

I guess I got a really good deal then Xpooky when I bought 2500GH for 3500 CS each huh.

good that is just amazing and well i paid for the same around 0,25btc lol i guess you didnt spend such lol
well there is a 20k buy wall already waiting for you there lol what is your nick on the game  yampiopl15250 GH/s Huh Huh Grin Grin Grin

Pages:
Jump to: