Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CYP] CYPHER [QUBIT] WE ARE ALIVE | Cypher7A69 - page 4. (Read 243209 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Cypher is now trading on ExchangeD.I2P, the one and only darknet cryptocurrency exchange.

You can check out a clearnet preview of our site at: http://ExchangeD.I2P.XYZ

How to use ExchangeD.I2P

Also check out our Official Bitcointalk Thread

5% of all Cypher denominated fees will be donated to the development fund.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
It's a member account its value is not 1BTC, I suggest to sell account and twitter for 0.3 max, it has only 300 follower is not a big deal.
Probably you can put a bigger price for your "hidden" stuff , but with those price nobody will buy nothing.
You disappeared for months and now you want to sell your' account, bullshit.

LMAO i see you only invest in scam this coin is dead Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

Our new blockchain explorer is coming guys...
Stay tuned Wink

Hi Cyphers!
I have the pleasure to announce that we finally have a working blockchain explorer and rich list for Cypher:
https://cypherchain.info/

I made it from scratch and seems that all is working well. In all cases, feel free to give me advices or your opinion because we can always do better and improve. If someone want to make a custom and responsive template based on bootstrap, I will be happy to reward him with 10k CYP.

More features will be added in the next few weeks/months. Most of them accessible to all but some others locked for investors only (blockchain deep analysis, guess estimated wallets, blockchain based voting system...).

If I succeed (it not depend on me only), I will have some good news probably next week about some marketing plans on social networks.

Have a nice week to all!
/Skaia

ill be back online tomorrow ...

nice work on the blockchain ...

lets have a discussion soon - i may be online tonight for a few hours ...

progress has been good Smiley ...

#crysx
Activity: 527

Our new blockchain explorer is coming guys...
Stay tuned Wink

Hi Cyphers!
I have the pleasure to announce that we finally have a working blockchain explorer and rich list for Cypher:
https://cypherchain.info/

I made it from scratch and seems that all is working well. In all cases, feel free to give me advices or your opinion because we can always do better and improve. If someone want to make a custom and responsive template based on bootstrap, I will be happy to reward him with 10k CYP.

More features will be added in the next few weeks/months. Most of them accessible to all but some others locked for investors only (blockchain deep analysis, guess estimated wallets, blockchain based voting system...).

If I succeed (it not depend on me only), I will have some good news probably next week about some marketing plans on social networks.

Have a nice week to all!
/Skaia

Cypher will come, it has no choice.

Wish your team good luck!
legendary
Thanks for your support, guys. I have some good news for us this week.

ditto ...

support is what makes the community what it is ...

skaia - i will be back in 48hours again ... all seems well on my end so ill be back on line then ...

as for the account ... well - i think this proves that we DO need a new thread ... especially when considering we have the majority of the backend running and out of 'his' control ...

much appreciated guys ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
It's a member account its value is not 1BTC, I suggest to sell account and twitter for 0.3 max, it has only 300 follower is not a big deal.
Probably you can put a bigger price for your "hidden" stuff , but with those price nobody will buy nothing.
You disappeared for months and now you want to sell your' account, bullshit.
Activity: 527
We want to sell the official forum account, the access to the thread and all the hidden project.

About 27 hours and the offer will lapse.

I suggest that you make donation of 2.5btc to new team, they working really good last weeks.
We will forget childish offer u post and save your reputation.

I can make countdown for free!
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
- 31337 -
We want to sell the official forum account, the access to the thread and all the hidden project.

About 27 hours and the offer will lapse.
- 31337 -
1 btc for the forum account & access to the cypher thread.

1.5 btc for the twitter account, email address and all the hidden project.

Cypher7A69
legendary
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I love to trade
What cypher dev on sell? what the heck? Is this a joke?
Activity: 175
Merit: 150
Coin Developer
That is the funniest thing i've read today Cheesy Cheesy
- 31337 -
legendary
We're still alive, if you are interested in this coin send us a PM and we can discuss.

Cypher7A69

really? ...

you disappear for so long then suddenly reappear? ... especially after the massive farce that you have created? ...

seriously ... what are we talking to you about? ... the passwords and profile access to ALL cypher profiles? ...

if so - i would be happy to have a discussion about it ... if not - what on earth is there to discuss with you? ...

the ONLY reason 'we are still alive' is because WE ( the ones that have been working on the coin and backend ) have been keeping it alive ... YOU have done almost nothing but cause issues with not only the network - but also the community and have made it almost impossible to for anyone in the community to believe ANYTHING you put down here ...

further - i find it quite questionable and coincidental - that the pending 'failure' of darkcypher ( dcyp ) is about the same time as you suddenly show up again ... hmmm ... strange that ...

ill tell you what - if YOU want to further anything here with the coin or otherwise - then YOU pm me and we can have a chat ... until then - the continuation of what WE decide is going to happen with the coin is what WE will be going with ... afterall - its US ( three ) that have been working day and night to keep this coin from falling into the crap - not you ...

either that - or we will find another way of making sure that YOU dont meddle - and screw over anyone in the community again ... like forking the coin code and making it into something worthwhile ...

still alive? ... what a joke! ... you have had NOTHING to do with keeping this coin alive ...

eitherway - WE will move forward with this coin or a fork of it - and NOT screw over the community like you have done time and time again ...

ill wait to hear from you privately - or wait for a response here ...

and yes - i AM speaking on behalf of the other two that have been here 'keeping this coin alive' ...

#crysx
- 31337 -
We're still alive, if you are interested in this coin send us a PM and we can discuss.

Cypher7A69
legendary
Should reduce Qubit from the title. It is PoS now.

we cant - as only the original dev has the rights to the original post ...

we have discussed a new thread for the continuation of the development of the coin - but we have not come to any decision as of yet ...

when i get back ( hopefully in under a week ) - and the others can get the time - we will discuss this further ...

until then - we really cant do much here with changes to the thread without starting a new thread ...

what does the community think? ...

#crysx
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Should reduce Qubit from the title. It is PoS now.
legendary
Hmm, nice to see work on a new Block Explorer Grin

I think I'll put a 50,000 Cypher Bounty out, for whoever makes the a  new working BlockChain Explorer for Cyphercoin Smiley

looks like skaia has already won that then Wink ...

glad to see you about mate ... was worried about whether you were around ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004
Hmm, nice to see work on a new Block Explorer Grin

I think I'll put a 50,000 Cypher Bounty out, for whoever makes the a  new working BlockChain Explorer for Cyphercoin Smiley
legendary
Price too low to sell

if you want to sell it - and you think its too low on the exchanges - then try and sell privately ...

or hold Smiley ...

we are working on quite a few things in the background to stabilize cypher and within the next few weeks - will be able to get a lot of the things we have been working active ...

first things first though ... we will make sure the infrastructure is secure and stable - the code is fixed ( which is almost done ) - and the other parts are fully functioning ( faucet / nodes / wallet / etc ) ...

so if you want to sell at a higher rate - just wait Wink ...

#crysx
Pages:
Jump to: