Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CYP] CYPHER [QUBIT] WE ARE ALIVE | Cypher7A69 - page 5. (Read 243209 times)

PsP
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Price too low to sell
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Go on and make me rich...again  Cool

we will certainly work towards it ...

#crysx
legendary
LOL he bitches DCYP and tries shy CYP takeover at the same time Grin Grin Grin I wish I'd seen his face when DCYP came out Grin Grin Grin

i smiled when dcyp came out ...

they say that copying is THE highest form of flattery ...

in that sense - we are quite flattered ...

good luck with dcyp - and i am watching your thread with eager eyes ... as i do with most 'new' coins ...

as i posted in your thread - skaia is a respected member of the community and has been working heavily in tandem with the team to create the environment that WAS what cypher was going to be - until ( and yes - skaia DID mention ) the original dev disappeared and left the coin and the community hanging in mid-air ( which as he correctly mused - 'scammed' the community ) ...

its quite funny how the fact that dcyp is such a similar coin as cypher - with all the hallmarks of the original cypher devs fingerprints all over it ...

but - having said that - once again - good luck and DO make it quite public that when you do come up with 'new bits' for the wallet and dcyp apps - that you do so in a timely fashion and NOT keep the dcyp community hanging like most other coins ( and devs ) have ...

and to elay any future issues ... YES - i am the one that 'fixed' the compiling issues and some of the code in the cypherd compilation - so that the backend can become stable ... and i will continue to help the cypher community ... while skaia is now working the internal blockchain ( after he successfully wrote and setup the faucet ) for cypher ... as are some others that are working in the background on the cypher environment ...

so say what you will about skaia - or any one of us ... we will continue to work on it ...

because we just DO - not TALK about what is coming up and what is not - and give false promise to the community - with wild ideas that have no intention of ever surfacing - like most other 'new' devs that come out with coins that promise and dont deliver ... unfortunately - the beginning of cypher was exactly that ... not now! ...

now - what is dcyp promising currently? ... Wink

take care mate ...

#crysx
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Trade or Dyer
Go on and make me rich...again  Cool
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
???
LOL he bitches DCYP and tries shy CYP takeover at the same time Grin Grin Grin I wish I'd seen his face when DCYP came out Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Our new blockchain explorer is coming guys...
Stay tuned Wink

why you say chyper is scam in the darkcypher thread and here you seem to be really active and positive with cypher?
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Thanks guys Smiley

@leonak:
For now, we are just creating the solid foundations that Cypher deserves: fast/reliable network and basics services.

Glad to see some old anon friends working on good projects.
Now I'm feel a little better with my CYP investment.

Just one question, maybe you know, or anyone from new team,
*why is the sender's address invisible in my wallet?

To be clear, thats fine for me   Grin

Good luck,  and I hope this is new beginning for all of us.

Regards
legendary
Takeover? Smiley

if we can stabalize the backend ( which looks like we are ) - then yes ...

when we can figure out the teams - and finalize discussions also - we will publish what we all have agreed to do ... and hopefully will have the backing of the community also ...

until then - we are all hard at work to get things sorted in the backend - and in the background ... so bear with us and we will make sure that all the info comes to light very soon ...

this may also mean a new thread may be coming - as we have no authority over this thread ...

tanx ...

#crysx
legendary

Hi all,

Some days ago, Chrysophylax solved the compilation issue of Cypherd. Since, I bought a VPS to run a full node for the Cypher Network. Chrysophylax did the same too. Now, you should have a minimum of three nodes when you use the Cypher wallet. If not, please send me PM, I will send you the nodes to add to your cypher.conf
We are planning to create more full nodes all over the world to strenghten the network.

I would like also to announce that Cypher have a faucet now. I created it from scratch to fit better with our coin and to prevent abuse.
http://www.cypherfaucet.com/

Feel free to try it and to share it with your friends.
I don't like promises but I will continue to work around Cypher.

Nice week end to all. Cheers!

great work skaia ...

im popping in just to have a small catch up ... ill be back in the office in the next couple of days - but will be away for another week after that ...

the actual nodes that im setting up will be three in total for cypher - which means that we will have 5 nodes ( including yours and the other one ) as a permanent addition ...

for now - it will need to be added to the conf - but soon will be hardcoded into the wallet - so that there will be no need to add the nodes into the conf unless you are solomining ( which was obviously finalized a while back ) ...

cant wait for the next round of discussions to finalize a few other things that need to be done ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Much good is happening around CYP.
I am glad that things look positive and that they are serious people who want to further develop this great project.
I also think that the time of cheap coins coming to an end.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004

Hi all,

Some days ago, Chrysophylax solved the compilation issue of Cypherd. Since, I bought a VPS to run a full node for the Cypher Network. Chrysophylax did the same too. Now, you should have a minimum of three nodes when you use the Cypher wallet. If not, please send me PM, I will send you the nodes to add to your cypher.conf
We are planning to create more full nodes all over the world to strenghten the network.

I would like also to announce that Cypher have a faucet now. I created it from scratch to fit better with our coin and to prevent abuse.

Congrats for this faucet.
Very beautiful

Well, done and congratulations Grin
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Hi all,

Congrats for this faucet.
Very beautiful
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Takeover? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Very good guys, you want to talk how to bring to life this interesting project.
I have some CYP, so this thread I'll keep an eye on.

uszaty, jesteś ziomal z polski ? trzymam kciuki Wink
legendary

Dear community, we were talking crysophylax group and decided to have a meeting to set together future view.
We strongly believe we will be able to obtain  bright future for cypher.
Stay tuned for more news. In following days we will present you our standpoint.

your willingness to discuss and work together is appreciated ...

i am ALWAYS very cautious - and as such - am wary of all things ...

we are here to drive cypher forward - with a birghter future ... we do NOT wish to see a similar situation as the 'original' dev situation ...

which means we are willing to work side by side - in order to get cypher moving forward ...

we are NOT in the business of shafting the community and strongly opposed to anything that leans towards that ... i personally as well as the team im apart of - will not accept these type of actions - that the original dev had taken ... we want no part in deceiving ANY of the community members ...

that being said though - we do look forward to a positive and fruitful future for cypher ... and we will work towards it ...

looking forward to a fruitful meeting ... and much appreciated ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
nice work, my little buy got filled @200 on ccex, so I believe this coin can go back over 1k soon
Activity: 849
Merit: 507

Dear community, we were talking crysophylax group and decided to have a meeting to set together future view.
We strongly believe we will be able to obtain  bright future for cypher.
Stay tuned for more news. In following days we will present you our standpoint.

legendary
I see large volumes today on cryptsy , the price is slowly rising

thats due to US ( the original three devs ) making the purchases and stocking up AS WELL AS these 'new' developers ...

it really makes me wonder ...

no comment from my previous post 'new' team? ...

like i said - we are happy to work ALONGSIDE you as a TEAM - but not when you do things like this ...

why the premature publishing of the takeover? ...

worried are you? ... i know i am .. when things like this happen ... its the same thing that happened originally with the 'original' dev ...

you really have upset me guys ... really ... this is NOT good business practice and HURTS the cypher community - rather than uplifts it ...

i hope this works out - with us ... as we have been the ones doing all the backend work - while you come up with the 'promises' and pretty graphics ...

really disappointed that you have done that ...

#crysx
Activity: 601
Merit: 291
I see large volumes today on cryptsy , the price is slowly rising
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: