Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 🔥[ANN][DAO][COINSALE] | EtherInc Blockchain (eInc) [ ETHEREUM FORK ]🔥 - page 12. (Read 35980 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Dev! Why did you decide to add to this exchange https://exrates.me/dashboard? I think this is a very bad option for ETI! what other exchanges do you plan to add? and when?

I assume that also depends on the available resources as prices for exchanges vary wildly and are quite expensive.
I agree with your opinion. Top exchanges can afford only really big and rich companies. I hope we will come to good exchanges gradually.

Will take a lot of time or a lot of money. While a lot of money guarantees a top exchange, a lot of time will show whether  project develops well.

For sure, time will tell if this will be a huge success or whatever. Better and more exchanges will come if the team can show they are capable.

Any news on when the bounty will be paid out?
Admin in telegram group said, what the distribution for bounty will be this month only and in few days the date will be announced.

Great! Thank you for that information. In a years time this might be worth a lot of money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
Dev! Why did you decide to add to this exchange https://exrates.me/dashboard? I think this is a very bad option for ETI! what other exchanges do you plan to add? and when?

I assume that also depends on the available resources as prices for exchanges vary wildly and are quite expensive.
I agree with your opinion. Top exchanges can afford only really big and rich companies. I hope we will come to good exchanges gradually.

Will take a lot of time or a lot of money. While a lot of money guarantees a top exchange, a lot of time will show whether  project develops well.

For sure, time will tell if this will be a huge success or whatever. Better and more exchanges will come if the team can show they are capable.

Admin in telegram group said, what the distribution for bounty will be this month only and in few days the date will be announced.
Merit: 250

The exchanges became more strict these days to a certain degree as more and more regulatory requirements are imposed on them.
Merit: 117
Any news, updates, announcements from Etherinc team?

Already a few months passed from the ICO end and I don't see any progress in this project. For sure there are no news and updates lately.

Where to look for ETI team announcements?

They don't have a blog frm what I know and no medium page. If I am wrong please provide links.
You should follow EINC twitter account and join telegram group, they are posting news on twitter and well active on telegram chat room.
https://twitter.com/eIncHQ
https://t.me/eincHQ
Activity: 476
Merit: 92
Any news, updates, announcements from Etherinc team?

Already a few months passed from the ICO end and I don't see any progress in this project. For sure there are no news and updates lately.

Where to look for ETI team announcements?

They don't have a blog frm what I know and no medium page. If I am wrong please provide links.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D

I believe that due to the community charge in the telegram they put in this exchange to meet the need of investors, but due to hurry had chosen a cheaper exchange only to have where to buy and sell ETI, but the exchange does not have a good reputation, and many problems, just waiting for new, safer and more reliable exchanges than this, I do not think the developer team would put such a good project as Etherinc into a scammer exchange and lose every project reputation!

Merit: 250

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I use exrates to be a good exchange, but for ETI level I would like better things, in relation to the price this is at a low cost for the project potential, I wonder, would this be a cheap gold mine or no one gave value to the project , because this price does not reflect the potential of  ETI
Now the ETI coin is trading below the value on the ico. Apparently, these miners sell cheaply what they have mined. It takes an increase in complexity, then they will feel sorry to sell their coins so cheaply.
shiller Tarum paid you hahahhahahha miner its tarum who cash out look how much coin they pre mined
Activity: 476
Merit: 92
I am still not sure about Exrates exchange. For me, they look so scammy. I see reports from angry people about postponed withdrawals and lost deposits which suddenly are in a different/not correct address. I see people posting screens and on the picture, you can clearly see that address is good but still they didn't get refunded. Is a shame that there is no place where you can check such an exchange. A website or service which will take a closer look or even investigate such cases like scammy ICO's, exchanges, etc. Would be a great tool for every crypto maniac.
Activity: 616
I use exrates to be a good exchange, but for ETI level I would like better things, in relation to the price this is at a low cost for the project potential, I wonder, would this be a cheap gold mine or no one gave value to the project , because this price does not reflect the potential of  ETI
Now the ETI coin is trading below the value on the ico. Apparently, these miners sell cheaply what they have mined. It takes an increase in complexity, then they will feel sorry to sell their coins so cheaply.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
I use exrates to be a good exchange, but for ETI level I would like better things, in relation to the price this is at a low cost for the project potential, I wonder, would this be a cheap gold mine or no one gave value to the project , because this price does not reflect the potential of  ETI
Merit: 117
einc partnership with wificoin... really good for project...
einc is not list on exchange yet.. but on telegram team said..
exrates exchange will be trade able on exchange soon..

https://exrates.me/dashboard?Name=ETI/BTC

Nice to see the first exchange up and running ETI/BTC. Exiting times ahead.

Can trade;

ETI/BTC
ETI/USD
ETI/ETH
I see that the trade on the exrates has already begun. But have investors received their coins and can trade it, or only miners trade?

Don't know about investors, but bounty has not been paid out yet.
As team said that bounty will be paid to hunters after exchange listing so now ETI listed on Exrates.
They will start the distribution very soon, we just need to wait.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Bounty was managed good and ETI team fulfilled all promises as for now. It is a lot easier to wait for bounty distribution after listing in such circumstances.

I still believe that this can be the second Ethereum without scaling issues. Would be great to be on such a train.

Can trade;

ETI/BTC
ETI/USD
ETI/ETH
I see that the trade on the exrates has already begun. But have investors received their coins and can trade it, or only miners trade?

Don't know about investors, but bounty has not been paid out yet.
Activity: 148
This already half of the month there is no actual date of exchange. You keep saying they need time to install einc on the exchange, how long will it take to finish the installation. I hope there is no problem?
Activity: 518
Merit: 106

Can trade;

ETI/BTC
ETI/USD
ETI/ETH
Activity: 14
This is one of the projects that should get more attention from the public. They are doing hard work on an actual real world idea. And good work to. So people keep an eye out for them.
Pages:
Jump to: