Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 🔥[ANN][DAO][COINSALE] | EtherInc Blockchain (eInc) [ ETHEREUM FORK ]🔥 - page 10. (Read 35980 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Anyone gotten their signature bounty payment yet?

Nothing in my account as of today.

did you try to contact their managers in telegram chat? there they explain how to get a reward. hope you will succeed in everything is very simple but you have do it yourself.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A few days ago, a man wrote that he received a reward. But I no longer heard evidence of receipt. Why the developers do not do it, because the price is unlikely to fall below. It is already at the bottom.
Activity: 826

Activity: 182
Merit: 15
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
probably one of the most interesting projects lately. this is not the top 10 level project, but you need to understand that for organizations the most. if they do everything right and begin to negotiate with companies and take part in conferences, then they will succeed.
where are devs? Cry why don't they update roadmap on einc.io?
Activity: 173
Merit: 101
PR Manager at Crypto Economy

EtherInc: create, manage and operate organizations democratically all over the world

The blockchain technology brings not only possibilities of economic innovation, but also allows the development of entities whose operation is decentralized, making the participants of each blockchain development real drivers of each platform. In EtherInc they have that quite clear, and in that idea they developed their proposal.

The EtherInc project is based on creating alternative protocols that run decentralized organizations and applications, which are capable of providing different compensations that help them to function more efficiently and, therefore, generate more interactions.

Read more...
Merit: 117
Few people getting confused with bounty distribution that how to claim bounty reward.
Last night i tried to withdraw the bounty reward and bit confused but successfully received my reward in my account.
Right now price of ETI very cheap, there is no option instead of HOLD ETI.  Smiley hope price will rise very soon.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
www.mammon.app - The best app for cryptocurrency!

More Than 700+ Coins
Take a glance at the most popular crypto currencies' latest prices in your menu bar

Coin Prices In +30 Currencies
See coins' prices in more than +30 most traded currencies such as Dollar, Pound, Euro and more

Customizable Menu Bar View
Mammon is fully customizable and gives you the ability to manage your preferences

Reminders And Notifications
Target your aim and set up your reminder. Mammon will inform you when the price hits your target

Portfolio
Even if you are interested or invest in different coins, see how much money is in your pocket

YouTube
Steemit
Reddit
Medium
where are devs? why don't they give answers for our quetions?
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
each one here has the freedom to buy and sell their currencies when and where they want, do not understand why someone says they will buy or sell, if you believe in the project buy and hold, if you do not believe, do not buy or sell, simple!
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

Why sell you could just wait since its ETH fork, it will have good value maybe even $2 in a year from now. Exrates is just ridiculous. It just needed to be added on exchanges, someone should start creating a dex for this platform. Its too new though but maybe there are already projects being developed within EINC.
Maybe I'm not reading there, but I can't find information about what work is being done by the eink team. Maybe you can help find relevant information? But if there is no development, then $ 2 is not worth the wait.

If you find it that way then sell. No one is forcing you to hold. Its your coin.

Its a bear market. I don't know why being so dumb to sell a coin that has no value? You're a funny bagger.
If I were an advisor of a team, I'd be the first to spread fud and ask a CEO to step down so people will sell their coins and the team buys back themselves, who losses in this situation?
To bring down the price with the help of mediocre actions and making a buy back is not difficult. It will be difficult to raise the price up, especially after a massive dump. I do not think that this is the most effective way of development.

It happens, it had been happening in crypto. But dude you have my permission to sell. Don't whine yourself over tokens you don't even think of holding, you are very exited to dump. Its not just you who are planing to so before anyone else will, dump yours the first. Its a race against time now.

Why sell you could just wait since its ETH fork, it will have good value maybe even $2 in a year from now. Exrates is just ridiculous. It just needed to be added on exchanges, someone should start creating a dex for this platform. Its too new though but maybe there are already projects being developed within EINC.
Maybe I'm not reading there, but I can't find information about what work is being done by the eink team. Maybe you can help find relevant information? But if there is no development, then $ 2 is not worth the wait.

If you find it that way then sell. No one is forcing you to hold. Its your coin.

Its a bear market. I don't know why being so dumb to sell a coin that has no value? You're a funny bagger.
If I were an advisor of a team, I'd be the first to spread fud and ask a CEO to step down so people will sell their coins and the team buys back themselves, who losses in this situation?
To bring down the price with the help of mediocre actions and making a buy back is not difficult. It will be difficult to raise the price up, especially after a massive dump. I do not think that this is the most effective way of development.

People. You write that because you are not involved with any projects. It seems to you that everything is very simple. Why would you think that because you want to? The world is much more complicated and your desires are not the driving factor. I think you see it like this-click the button "send money", wait 60 seconds, now click the button "make profit x3", congratulations you've got it! With exrates turned out bad, it's a fact, I think that's why there is no bidding, no one wants to enter funds there. But simply to declare that EtherInc scam, at this stage- nonsense. Only two and a half months have passed since the end of the ICO. Look at the history of Ethereum. I'll tell you for sure - scam very quickly appears on the exchanges. Have to wait a couple of months it will become clear that EtherInc can to offer for us really.
Yes, you are right in many ways, and a good project cannot be implemented in two to three months. But on the other hand, do you think this is a sufficient time to pay bounty? Why is this not done?
Well according to EINC TG group admin *Ysmay, Bounty distribution will be start on 22 October. Let's see only 1 day left.
Hope so they will not delay the distribution again.  Smiley
Oh, thanks for the update, I have not seen this information. I hope the team will act honestly and fulfill their promise. But on the other hand, it makes no sense to sell at today's price. We need to hope for further work of the team.
Mostly i spend 5 or 10 mins on TG groups, that's why i know about this.
Yeah hope so they will not deceive EINC investors and bounty hunters. Yeah i will not sell at cheap price even that ETI listed on one exchange.
Definitely i will wait for new listing and jump in price. good luck.  Smiley

People. You write that because you are not involved with any projects. It seems to you that everything is very simple. Why would you think that because you want to? The world is much more complicated and your desires are not the driving factor. I think you see it like this-click the button "send money", wait 60 seconds, now click the button "make profit x3", congratulations you've got it! With exrates turned out bad, it's a fact, I think that's why there is no bidding, no one wants to enter funds there. But simply to declare that EtherInc scam, at this stage- nonsense. Only two and a half months have passed since the end of the ICO. Look at the history of Ethereum. I'll tell you for sure - scam very quickly appears on the exchanges. Have to wait a couple of months it will become clear that EtherInc can to offer for us really.
Yes, you are right in many ways, and a good project cannot be implemented in two to three months. But on the other hand, do you think this is a sufficient time to pay bounty? Why is this not done?
Well according to EINC TG group admin *Ysmay, Bounty distribution will be start on 22 October. Let's see only 1 day left.
Hope so they will not delay the distribution again.  Smiley
Oh, thanks for the update, I have not seen this information. I hope the team will act honestly and fulfill their promise. But on the other hand, it makes no sense to sell at today's price. We need to hope for further work of the team.

Pages:
Jump to: