Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 🔥[ANN][DAO][COINSALE] | EtherInc Blockchain (eInc) [ ETHEREUM FORK ]🔥 - page 16. (Read 35982 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Last day of August. Would like to see some kind of update on when this will be listed on one or more exchanges.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Startups face problems of trust because of the high costs of creating a multinational organization that may not be required or financially feasible in the early stages of the project.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Exchange listing will be in August, 2018 (tentative)
Guys you know the meaning of  (tentative)?
go find out.
Activity: 1
I wish I were sometimes an admin. So I can bring my banhammer and slap you a couple of times on your head 😤
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
when someone bring a view and you are not clear tell him/her to explain better
instead of saying some people are not patient...
Am sure the Admins here know what am talking about.
am not sure you understand what he said or what i said, that you now say scroll back
Activity: 252
We promished ERC20 token in Q3 means july-september and mainnet blockchain coin after 5-6 months but we are listing mainnet coin before time
don't spread FUD i already explained you everything,
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
all the projects have a bounty program, but if the same is not well managed or the team of developers is not good, it can disrupt the project, but speaking of ETI is not this, I see miners and bounty hunters wanting eviction, but I believe the ETI team will not facilitate this according to Roadmap.
Activity: 232
I wonder when the first investors were waiting for the bitcoin to be released in exchange or any other promise they had made. What were the same boring questions every day?
thats why i am silent so far but i am waiting for reward...very excited to see EINC on any exchange.
i am seeing on telegram every one asking about exchange listings lol i think admin is tired...
Activity: 18
Honestly can't tell what's happening in this group. I'm hearing things from people that are ridiculous, some of it sounds like it's coming from project devs, but I don't know. I would just start banning everybody who comes in and says "When Exchange?" Seriously, these trolls are annoying as hell. I want to know when it will be listed on an exchange as well, but this constant stream of shit is ruining it for me. Just shutup you filthty little trolls.
Activity: 51
I read information about the project, but could you please tell me more about the practical use of your token?
Merit: 117
I could fart and get them listed on tradeogre tomorrow, but wouldn't is be so much more adventageous to try for something better. Binance? coinexchange? BiteBTC(well maybe not them, they can be pissy sometimes)
Binnance? What are you talking about? This is an unattainable dream for a young project. Secondly, there are a lot of examples when young projects died after entering a large exchange.

Cryptopia and/or Coinexchange would be a decent start.
Well you are right small or medium volume exchange would be better in the beginning.
If project will work good then EINC will be listed on bigger exchanges easily in future but right now they should start trading on small but decent exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1135
Telegram: @julerz12
When bounty and airdrop will be distributed?

I have searched for an answer but can't find one. There is an announcement about successful ICO end and funds raised but nothing about distribution on the EINC web page and blog.

Investors already got their EINC coin?
From what I've read on their Telegram group. Once the token is listed on any exchanges, they will distribute the bounties as well as the airdrop.
Exchange listing for ETI is scheduled within this month of August, 2018. (I might be wrong tho)
It's much better to just ask the admins on their telegram group. Maybe they know. https://t.me/eincHQ

Thank you for this comment. That was the answer I was looking for. So there is nothing to do only wait for the distribution to start. Let's hope that the market will recover and we will see a lot better prices next month.

Keep thinking what that price will be for Einc?

Based on the fact that most bounty hunters would immediately dump their hard earned ETI coins when it hits exchanges, I'm pretty sure it won't be great.
Our only hopes is that there's more buyers than dumpers so that the price would soar high and not plummet way below ICO price.
if you are afraid of dumper from bounty hunters, just delete the bounty program from all ico coins, don't ever think they (bounty hunters) are trouble makers.

I did not state that the bounty hunters are trouble makers, I merely state how most of them usually dumps the coins they received from the bounties when it gets to an exchange.
It's their own right to do whatever they deem to do with the coins/tokens they have in their wallets which is why everyone could only hope that the buyers will outnumber the dumpers so we could retain even the ICO price.  Wink
Activity: 1112
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved

I have searched for an answer but can't find one. There is an announcement about successful ICO end and funds raised but nothing about distribution on the EINC web page and blog.

From what I've read on their Telegram group. Once the token is listed on any exchanges, they will distribute the bounties as well as the airdrop.
Exchange listing for ETI is scheduled within this month of August, 2018. (I might be wrong tho)
It's much better to just ask the admins on their telegram group. Maybe they know. https://t.me/eincHQ

Thank you for this comment. That was the answer I was looking for. So there is nothing to do only wait for the distribution to start. Let's hope that the market will recover and we will see a lot better prices next month.

Based on the fact that most bounty hunters would immediately dump their hard earned ETI coins when it hits exchanges, I'm pretty sure it won't be great.
Our only hopes is that there's more buyers than dumpers so that the price would soar high and not plummet way below ICO price.
if you are afraid of dumper from bounty hunters, just delete the bounty program from all ico coins, don't ever think they (bounty hunters) are trouble makers.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1135
Telegram: @julerz12

I could fart and get them listed on tradeogre tomorrow, but wouldn't is be so much more adventageous to try for something better. Binance? coinexchange? BiteBTC(well maybe not them, they can be pissy sometimes)
Binnance? What are you talking about? This is an unattainable dream for a young project. Secondly, there are a lot of examples when young projects died after entering a large exchange.

Cryptopia and/or Coinexchange would be a decent start.
Activity: 616
Activity: 136
Merit: 1

Comining - an excellent multi-pool for mining more than 30 coins of current and profitable cryptocurrencies at the moment, technical support via chat in Telegram and Discord. Convenient, simplified registration and subsequent authorization through your Google account (to register click "log in with Google"), detailed statistics of your account, as well as Top miners. Servers in Europe, Japan, Singapore, USA and Russia.

Fee: 1%
Mining: PPLNT, Solo, and Prop reward for mining.

- Stable payments
- DDOS protection
- Great ping
- Support Nicehash
- Full stats with charts, rewards and earnings
- Telegram and Discord chat support.

Join the pool to mine EtherInc ===> http://comining.me/etherinc
Activity: 98
I hope it is not these people who do not have the slightest idea of ​​what they are asking for by calling FDI and other things
no one knows the exchange that she will be released ... is to wait and see and do not complain about the same idiot, which is why there are many here
So, yeah, people need to read the whitepaper, and not expect overnight lambo. Sad....
Activity: 130
I hope it is not these people who do not have the slightest idea of ​​what they are asking for by calling FDI and other things
no one knows the exchange that she will be released ... is to wait and see and do not complain about the same idiot, which is why there are many here
Pages:
Jump to: