Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 🔥[ANN][DAO][COINSALE] | EtherInc Blockchain (eInc) [ ETHEREUM FORK ]🔥 - page 9. (Read 35980 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Activity: 380
Merit: 250
Shocked Shocked Shocked

new exchange in next couple of days.

says telegram group...

That sounds great. Hope it is a good one  Smiley
good news and hopefully it will be an advantage for us together and I will continue to follow it and hopefully the volume will be higher
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Shocked Shocked Shocked

says telegram group...

That sounds great. Hope it is a good one  Smiley
Activity: 48
 Shocked Shocked Shocked

says telegram group...
Price and volume of ETI is rising at Exrates. It's up 122% as I'm writing this.

Even though it has gone up somewhat, it's still remarkably cheap right now.
Activity: 15
Activity: 616
Well, it's working as it should now in any case. As stated in a few posts above in this thread, all the information was/is available in Telegram.

And for those who does not use Telegram, here you go; https://einc.io/bounty.

It's all good! Everybody is happy  Smiley Smiley Smiley

I see much better days for eInc. The future is bright.
Ok, well you explained. But you say that this information is available in Telegram, and I see a many confused people in chat who do not know how to get their tokens.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
how much ETI do they give in bounty?

it was said to be worth $300k during the that time. the bear market just not making all the tokens today as good as it should, ETI being an ETH fork also can't escape that. they would have to develop the ecosystem of the platform, i think they should follow what EOS are doing. they give incentive to teams that are developing projects who picked their platform. EtherInc should also be doing this.
Activity: 182
Merit: 15
how much ETI do they give in bounty?
Anyone gotten their signature bounty payment yet?

Nothing in my account as of today.

did you try to contact their managers in telegram chat? there they explain how to get a reward. hope you will succeed in everything is very simple but you have do it yourself.
Nobody anywhere informed the participants about how and when they can get their earned coins. I just went to Telegram and saw there are many questions about this that no one answers.

Well, it's working as it should now in any case. As stated in a few posts above in this thread, all the information was/is available in Telegram.

And for those who does not use Telegram, here you go; https://einc.io/bounty.

It's all good! Everybody is happy  Smiley Smiley Smiley

I see much better days for eInc. The future is bright.
Activity: 616

did you try to contact their managers in telegram chat? there they explain how to get a reward. hope you will succeed in everything is very simple but you have do it yourself.
Nobody anywhere informed the participants about how and when they can get their earned coins. I just went to Telegram and saw there are many questions about this that no one answers.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

I think they added all bounty rewards in EINC wallets, you just need to follow some steps then you will be see ETI in your wallet.
Go to EINC website then log-in or sign-up then you need to find bounty page then you need to add EINC wallet public address.
Click on withdraw ETI, you will receive ETI in your main EINC wallet. Hope you will receive your reward.  Smiley

Well, I made an account at their webpage. Not seeing any bounty page/option. My choices are "Dashboard", "Home", "Airdrop", "Account" and "Logout". I clicked on all of them and it's nothing there to get my bounty payment. And by the way, pressing the "contact" tab at the bottom of the page does not work.

Not very promising to be quite honest, kind of disappointed now.

I dont really understand why they can't just make the bounty payments according to the list that was approved on the spreadsheet. What is up with that?
If they don't fix this real soon I would have no choice other than to call this a huge SCAM.
Congratulations  Cheesy you received your bounty reward successfully.
Transaction: https://explorer.einc.io/tx/0x554b5c0651c9df3954c97b4a0051b6ceff662d61f8cf725d9fb6255e8bbc576d
https://explorer.einc.io/addr/0x31e00df818e5e58e3a71b4ba70d683c17f8a8082

Wow, that was fast. This is great news and it shows the eInc team is working hard to fulfill their goals and promises.
 Smiley
I used my account and save your EINC wallet address then showed your bounty reward and simply i withdraw your ETI to your wallet.  Smiley

you guys are terrible at putting messages here. i never understood until i went into the telegram which i never intend to.

if you wanna claim your ETI go here in https://einc.io/bounty

the link were never posted anywhere but in the telegram. if you wonder why you didn't understand this guy i guess they hid this link to you https://einc.io/bounty from here you can register and claim when you open the panel
Merit: 117

I think they added all bounty rewards in EINC wallets, you just need to follow some steps then you will be see ETI in your wallet.
Go to EINC website then log-in or sign-up then you need to find bounty page then you need to add EINC wallet public address.
Click on withdraw ETI, you will receive ETI in your main EINC wallet. Hope you will receive your reward.  Smiley

Well, I made an account at their webpage. Not seeing any bounty page/option. My choices are "Dashboard", "Home", "Airdrop", "Account" and "Logout". I clicked on all of them and it's nothing there to get my bounty payment. And by the way, pressing the "contact" tab at the bottom of the page does not work.

I dont really understand why they can't just make the bounty payments according to the list that was approved on the spreadsheet. What is up with that?
If they don't fix this real soon I would have no choice other than to call this a huge SCAM.
Transaction: https://explorer.einc.io/tx/0x554b5c0651c9df3954c97b4a0051b6ceff662d61f8cf725d9fb6255e8bbc576d

Wow, that was fast. This is great news and it shows the eInc team is working hard to fulfill their goals and promises.
 Smiley
I used my account and save your EINC wallet address then showed your bounty reward and simply i withdraw your ETI to your wallet.  Smiley

Smiley

Congratulations  Cheesy you received your bounty reward successfully.
Activity: 219
Merit: 105
CHECK ICO Rating Video! Even ICOBench doesn't have such kind of video!
brand new
Activity: 0

Well I am also bounty hunter like you, if i don't got my reward then definitely i also did the same as you reacted.
But i got the reward by following steps. I can prefer you, you should join EINC TG group and ask them for bounty reward hope they will guide you well.
Otherwise i will try to withdraw your ETI coins to your EINC wallet.  Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: