Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 🔥[ANN][DAO][COINSALE] | EtherInc Blockchain (eInc) [ ETHEREUM FORK ]🔥 - page 18. (Read 35982 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
EtherInc is an electronic currency that does not require a third party for reliable or inexpensive intermediaries. Very attractive! I've seen quite a lot of ETH's fork. Also, what is EtherInc competitive?
Activity: 476
Merit: 92
I also participated in the campaign bounty of this project and am very glad that I learned about it in time. I know that the team of the project is very strong and it will persistently develop its project, according to the road map. I also hope that the coin will be presented on one of the best exchanges to ensure its good value!

Me too and now waiting for listings on best exchanges and fast bounty distribution. This should be an easy process because we have already everything in place and working. This is the beauty of forks.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

Hello,

I'd like to make tokens for influencers / celebrities on Instagram, Youtube, ...

It would require :

- an add-on for users to send and receive tokens. Ideally the add-on should be available for browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox and Firefox 52 (Tor). It would be fine to also have mobile apps for smartphones on Google play store and Apple store.

- the possibility for final users to send tokens for free 2 or 3 times a day, without having to buy anything. It could be done by a free rechargeable reserve of EtherInc, enabling 2 or 3 transactions a day. If users want to send more often, they would have to purchase some EtherInc.

The idea is that influencers could easily distribute tokens to their fans. Fans would just load the browser add-on or the mobile app, and they would easily receive and transfer tokens, without buying EtherInc except if they use the app more than 2 or 3 times a day.

Will it be possible to do such things on EtherInc in the near future ?

Thanks

Activity: 47
The privacy of social platforms is very important, such as our id number, telephone number, etc. It is excellent to solve this part of problem with blockchain. I will keep paying attention to your project
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I also participated in the campaign bounty of this project and am very glad that I learned about it in time. I know that the team of the project is very strong and it will persistently develop its project, according to the road map. I also hope that the coin will be presented on one of the best exchanges to ensure its good value!
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1135
Telegram: @julerz12
When bounty and airdrop will be distributed?

I have searched for an answer but can't find one. There is an announcement about successful ICO end and funds raised but nothing about distribution on the EINC web page and blog.

Investors already got their EINC coin?

From what I've read on their Telegram group. Once the token is listed on any exchanges, they will distribute the bounties as well as the airdrop.
Exchange listing for ETI is scheduled within this month of August, 2018. (I might be wrong tho)
It's much better to just ask the admins on their telegram group. Maybe they know. https://t.me/eincHQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 103

I have searched for an answer but can't find one. There is an announcement about successful ICO end and funds raised but nothing about distribution on the EINC web page and blog.

As far as I heard, there is no exact date of distribution. It is known only that the distribution will be after listing on the exchange. Listing is planned for this month.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

Activity: 826
Merit: 103
I would rather wait than ETI see on exchanges soon, the market is really bad for listing a coin
Just keep working on the proect and partnerships and get on the market at the right time
Wait for the right market sentiment
bounty hunters will try to dumb the price of eti ...
hope so EINC team will ready for this ...
distribution will be start after exchange listings... waiting for normal crypto market...

if you are afraid of bounty hunter dumper, just remove the bounty program in each ico  Smiley
How do they make money when eliminating bonuses?

The bounty program and other incentives are there for a reason, removing them in general would hurt the Ico's.
Activity: 70
I would rather wait than ETI see on exchanges soon, the market is really bad for listing a coin
Just keep working on the proect and partnerships and get on the market at the right time
distribution will be start after exchange listings... waiting for normal crypto market...

if you are afraid of bounty hunter dumper, just remove the bounty program in each ico  Smiley
How do they make money when eliminating bonuses?
Activity: 924
Merit: 256

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

The team had done all the necessary what else are they waiting or this project to go live?
It does have to start as a cheap price that's where they should start after all it can be mined and just like ETH, they are going to make businesses interested to the project. What's stopping the team from listing the token to an exchange?
Activity: 232

Not just the bounty hunters but the miners as well.  Grin
eInc team cannot do anything about it but let it pass and hopes that the buyers will out number the huge amount of sellers so that it's token price continues to soar rather than plummet.
BTW, there is no "normal crypto market", just a "crypto market". If it goes up or down is still the same market.  Wink
i will also receive some airdrop and bounty but i will not dump the price...
hahha i know there is no name 'normal crypto market' i meant to say that crypto market will go up like last year. BTC around 20k $$..
i know you are are joking about normal crypto market...  Cheesy  Cheesy
legendary

Not just the bounty hunters but the miners as well.  Grin
eInc team cannot do anything about it but let it pass and hopes that the buyers will out number the huge amount of sellers so that it's token price continues to soar rather than plummet.
BTW, there is no "normal crypto market", just a "crypto market". If it goes up or down is still the same market.  Wink
Activity: 393

We have a normal cryptomarket. Oh, you mean the market is only normal when it only goes up. Well, welcome to the real world.

I think ETI will do quite well even under the current market conditions.
Activity: 232
Activity: 393

The "right market sentiment" was in 2017. The market is what the market does, there is no need to wait.
Activity: 133
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
In the third quarter of 2018
Using EtherInc block chains to invite startups to ICO,
I wonder if there are any other ICO items in the EtherInc block chain?
legendary
When will bounty distribution start?

I know that this is an official ANN thread but I tried to ask questions a few times in the bounty thread and never got an answer from the manager. I send a PM to the OP of bounty thread but no response too.

That is why i post here and wait for a reliable answer from the EInc team.

From what I've read on their Telegram Group. "Airdrop / Bounty ETI reward distribution will be after exchange listing and Exchange listing will be in August, 2018 (tentative)".
The important word there is "tentative" which basically means could happen anywhere from August or after 5 years Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: