Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 🔥[ANN][DAO][COINSALE] | EtherInc Blockchain (eInc) [ ETHEREUM FORK ]🔥 - page 17. (Read 35982 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 0
I could fart and get them listed on tradeogre tomorrow, but wouldn't is be so much more adventageous to try for something better. Binance? coinexchange? BiteBTC(well maybe not them, they can be pissy sometimes)
Activity: 476
Merit: 92
ADMIN wait SCUMS i see you still post coin sale ended.contact eincATsales still selling them mine coins of yours on the side? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin SCUM KUMAR brother of TARUM why just work and talk to exchange people  now?  shoulda plan that before you ANNOUNCE HERE some project have it plan ahead. oh well thats what happened when SCAMMER caught butt naked Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin and  KUMAR talk to people when they ask you nicely here how KUMAR reply to people .https://imgur.com/a/raDAL6a. KUMAR that name reminds me of whitecastle burger and HAROLD  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
I went to their site and did not see a message about the ongoing sale. Although there is no message that the sale of tokens is over. It's a bit strange.
yuuup i do like the project when i came across and read about it. (note lets not get confused ETI is not a token its a mineable coin like ETH)  we some people ask them about exchange listing on white paper august but they are not gonna do it if you can see my previews post with link photo of imugur. i just hope they live up expectation  no matter how the market goes if the project is solid then why not list on exchange just my opinion.
I read the text in your Imgur picture, but it's nice to say that the listing on the exchange is really not a very quick deal. This can be seen with an example of other coins.
i agree  listing exchange takes time. some project also have it planned ahead . on the other hand ETI white paper said  3RD Quarter listing, so i assumed it will be end of October.

Listing on a good exchange needs time, already good volumes on smaller exchanges and of course insane fee. Even smaller exchanges ask fee now and this is not a small fee believe me. I tried to list a coin and this is not an easy task. I was working in a group of 5 people and we needed 6 months to list a coin on 2 smaller exchanges. You can forget about bigger exchanges until you will have a minimum of 100K daily volume in the last 3 months.
Activity: 69
I do not see mention of future exchanges on the website or Whitepaper ?
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
trend of the market got nothing to do sat's or gwei's why worry about the dollar equivalents
the project is becoming more boring by the day cos no info is been shared by admins all they say is wait that's all, no info on the progress of listing arrangements or the project proper
Activity: 252
I wonder when the first investors were waiting for the bitcoin to be released in exchange or any other promise they had made. What were the same boring questions every day?
Activity: 29
ADMIN wait SCUMS i see you still post coin sale ended.contact eincATsales still selling them mine coins of yours on the side? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin SCUM KUMAR brother of TARUM why just work and talk to exchange people  now?  shoulda plan that before you ANNOUNCE HERE some project have it plan ahead. oh well thats what happened when SCAMMER caught butt naked Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin and  KUMAR talk to people when they ask you nicely here how KUMAR reply to people .https://imgur.com/a/raDAL6a. KUMAR that name reminds me of whitecastle burger and HAROLD  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
I went to their site and did not see a message about the ongoing sale. Although there is no message that the sale of tokens is over. It's a bit strange.
yuuup i do like the project when i came across and read about it. (note lets not get confused ETI is not a token its a mineable coin like ETH)  we some people ask them about exchange listing on white paper august but they are not gonna do it if you can see my previews post with link photo of imugur. i just hope they live up expectation  no matter how the market goes if the project is solid then why not list on exchange just my opinion.
I read the text in your Imgur picture, but it's nice to say that the listing on the exchange is really not a very quick deal. This can be seen with an example of other coins.

i agree  listing exchange takes time. some project also have it planned ahead . on the other hand ETI white paper said  3RD Quarter listing, so i assumed it will be end of October.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
ADMIN wait SCUMS i see you still post coin sale ended.contact eincATsales still selling them mine coins of yours on the side? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin SCUM KUMAR brother of TARUM why just work and talk to exchange people  now?  shoulda plan that before you ANNOUNCE HERE some project have it plan ahead. oh well thats what happened when SCAMMER caught butt naked Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin and  KUMAR talk to people when they ask you nicely here how KUMAR reply to people .https://imgur.com/a/raDAL6a. KUMAR that name reminds me of whitecastle burger and HAROLD  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
yuuup i do like the project when i came across and read about it. (note lets not get confused ETI is not a token its a mineable coin like ETH)  we some people ask them about exchange listing on white paper august but they are not gonna do it if you can see my previews post with link photo of imugur. i just hope they live up expectation  no matter how the market goes if the project is solid then why not list on exchange just my opinion.
Activity: 113
EINC builds enthusiasm to empower teams around the world to create, manage, and operate a more resilient and trusted decentralized democratic organization, allowing efficient creation of value without limits, restrictions, and expensive intermediaries.
Activity: 154
A very good project, but I'm interested in the question, will the addresses on the ETI block-chain be the same as on the ETH block-chain?
When bounty and airdrop will be distributed?

I have searched for an answer but can't find one. There is an announcement about successful ICO end and funds raised but nothing about distribution on the EINC web page and blog.

Investors already got their EINC coin?
From what I've read on their Telegram group. Once the token is listed on any exchanges, they will distribute the bounties as well as the airdrop.
Exchange listing for ETI is scheduled within this month of August, 2018. (I might be wrong tho)
It's much better to just ask the admins on their telegram group. Maybe they know. https://t.me/eincHQ

Thank you for this comment. That was the answer I was looking for. So there is nothing to do only wait for the distribution to start. Let's hope that the market will recover and we will see a lot better prices next month.

Keep thinking what that price will be for Einc?
 TARUM adviser said  will not have exchange this month but the white paper said its this month so its plain white lie and scum bags. Grin Grin Grin Grin i call it SOL on people that purchase ICO coin. and people mining the coin. just a heads up you know when someone lie in your face BTC is at low and best time to buy i think they want to list when BTC or ETH is at high   Grin Grin Grin . https://imgur.com/a/cKNyVYn oh one more thing the guy showing his arm pit all he know is ban ban ban .ban if he dont know the answer this people are good scum bags .. TARUM BAN BAN BAN me here dummy
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
When bounty and airdrop will be distributed?

I have searched for an answer but can't find one. There is an announcement about successful ICO end and funds raised but nothing about distribution on the EINC web page and blog.

Investors already got their EINC coin?
From what I've read on their Telegram group. Once the token is listed on any exchanges, they will distribute the bounties as well as the airdrop.
Exchange listing for ETI is scheduled within this month of August, 2018. (I might be wrong tho)
It's much better to just ask the admins on their telegram group. Maybe they know. https://t.me/eincHQ

Thank you for this comment. That was the answer I was looking for. So there is nothing to do only wait for the distribution to start. Let's hope that the market will recover and we will see a lot better prices next month.

Keep thinking what that price will be for Einc?
I would rather wait than ETI see on exchanges soon, the market is really bad for listing a coin
Just keep working on the proect and partnerships and get on the market at the right time
Wait for the right market sentiment
bounty hunters will try to dumb the price of eti ...
hope so EINC team will ready for this ...
distribution will be start after exchange listings... waiting for normal crypto market...

if you are afraid of bounty hunter dumper, just remove the bounty program in each ico  Smiley

but if they removed bounty dumper and air pooper. then miner they say is worst Grin Grin keep the argument alive while ETI devs and Tarum sell coins on the side after ICO pre sale ended just email salesATeinc  Grin Grin Grin Grin these DEV and TARUM dont care or may be just 3 or 5 at the most SCAMMERS aint that right Tarum cant ban me here i learn my lesson if a project only have telegram im not gonna flock with it.. look on ETI telegram coin sale ended contact salesATeti if you wanted coins i guess it CALLED SIDE LINE THAT WHY NO EXCHANGE. THEY POCKET ALL ICO TO PAY FOR EXCHANGE LISTING  Grin Grin Grin Grin  this is how they talk to people when they dont know the answer  https://imgur.com/a/Y8Nol3i

The team had done all the necessary what else are they waiting or this project to go live?
It does have to start as a cheap price that's where they should start after all it can be mined and just like ETH, they are going to make businesses interested to the project. What's stopping the team from listing the token to an exchange?
because they the devs and Tarum still selling them mined coins Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin if you look up on their telegram which i got banned  with just a simple question Grin Grin Grin Grin. look at the photo coin sale is done but for sale inquiries salesATether  Grin Grin Grin Grin thats explains it  Grin Grin Grin i got the date so they know its not edited top right see im using imac  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin . https://imgur.com/a/eZmV4gf  now we know why they delay exchange their best excuse market not on bullish i think they are fool of bull  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 896
Merit: 507
I would rather wait than ETI see on exchanges soon, the market is really bad for listing a coin
Just keep working on the proect and partnerships and get on the market at the right time

The "right market sentiment" was in 2017. The market is what the market does, there is no need to wait.
This person is right. For successful trading on the exchange there must be a lot of buyers. And now they are not, unfortunately, due to the decrease in the rates of Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 232
bounty hunters will try to dumb the price of eti ...
hope so EINC team will ready for this ...
distribution will be start after exchange listings... waiting for normal crypto market...

if you are afraid of bounty hunter dumper, just remove the bounty program in each ico  Smiley
if they remove bounty from ico then we will have to sell house for investing money in crypto... Cheesy
i meant to say that bounty hunters should wait after receiving reward never dumb price of token..coin ..
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1135
Telegram: @julerz12

You might want to remove those referral links on your post. Referral links is not allowed to get posted on this forum.
Forum rule number #4
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unofficial-list-of-official-bitcointalkorg-rules-guidelines-faq-703657
I also participated in the campaign bounty of this project and am very glad that I learned about it in time. I know that the team of the project is very strong and it will persistently develop its project, according to the road map. I also hope that the coin will be presented on one of the best exchanges to ensure its good value!
A good exchange is not the only and indispensable condition for the further success of the project. The main thing is the technology and professionalism of developers.
Pages:
Jump to: