Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 🔥[ANN][DAO][COINSALE] | EtherInc Blockchain (eInc) [ ETHEREUM FORK ]🔥 - page 29. (Read 36006 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
during public sale..is the 20% bonus still apply?
Activity: 210
Excuse me.. Does the private sale have been completed..??
How much raised until now
Activity: 126
are etherinc is the only fork fir ethereum or there are other coins also?
EtherInc is the first blockchain dedicated to decentralized organizations
is etherinc accept also contract from other coins just like ethereum..or etherinc much better than ethereum in the future?
we are not competing with ethereum, our vision is different. we are creating a ecosystem for decentralized organizations, yes anyone can do ICO on EtherInc blockchain and run their dApps (EtherInc is 2.5x faster than Ethereum)
Activity: 118
EtherInc is the first blockchain dedicated to decentralized organizations
is etherinc accept also contract from other coins just like ethereum..or etherinc much better than ethereum in the future?
Activity: 41
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
For the upcoming pre-sale and main sale, will there be KYC process? If yes, what countries are not accepted? Hopefully I could participate.
Activity: 136
Merit: 5
Einc : An Ethereum Fork
Verify button not working to connect telegram account for airdrop. Or am I doing something wrong? Can someone help me solve this problem?
I have the same problem, Verify button does not work! also did not find where need to specify wallet, I hope the developers will be able to fix the issues.

It's fixed now, check again
Verify button not working to connect telegram account for airdrop. Or am I doing something wrong? Can someone help me solve this problem?

It's fixed now, check again
It is an excellent initiative. I think that etherinc will soon reach very interesting prices. An ico not to be missed

I couldn't agree with you more. They have got a high rating on ICO Bench, a whopping 4.8!
The only thing is they should improve is their advisory board. The ones the got now has lots of project under them, they couldn't possibly keep track on all of those. I think they should just get an Advisor who would focus only to them and help them grow and be successful.

yes we are working on it, we will add some advisors in few days
It is an excellent initiative. I think that etherinc will soon reach very interesting prices. An ico not to be missed

Thanks for the support
Activity: 160
What an interesting idea for corporates and organizations, this will be a great opportunity to set blockchain system to all business processes.
egretia
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
I have the same problem, Verify button does not work! also did not find where need to specify wallet, I hope the developers will be able to fix the issues.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Activity: 420
Merit: 171

I couldn't agree with you more. They have got a high rating on ICO Bench, a whopping 4.8!
The only thing is they should improve is their advisory board. The ones the got now has lots of project under them, they couldn't possibly keep track on all of those. I think they should just get an Advisor who would focus only to them and help them grow and be successful.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
EtherInc (ETI) - Interview with Tarun Malik | Create Organizations on the Blockchain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=XCCfx-OatA0

Watch our interview with Tarun Malik, CEO and co-founder, of EtherInc (ETI). EtherInc is a fork of Ethereum to power the future of organizations - First live project to create digital organizations based on cryptographic proof instead of trust.
Activity: 119
Hello EtherINC,

We have the pleasure to announce that we listed and rated your ICO on tropyc  Smiley

https://www.tropyc.co/crypto/einc

Let us know if you need anything

All the best for your sale,
Tropyc Team
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1151
Telegram: @julerz12
LIVE AMA of EtherInc (eInc) CEO with Crypto Australia. Tarun Malik, CEO of EtherInc, answers questions about the platform, the greater landscape of DAO platforms, eInc use cases, eInc Protocol, and traction on the platform. Yes traction, because this is a LIVE platform! 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPHR4dVs6gY

Watch it and subscribe to your channel too mate. Great interview with the CEO.
I love the fact that this project has already setup partnerships with some US companies.
Question again for the team: Will there be referral system when the sale starts?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
LIVE AMA of EtherInc (eInc) CEO with Crypto Australia. Tarun Malik, CEO of EtherInc, answers questions about the platform, the greater landscape of DAO platforms, eInc use cases, eInc Protocol, and traction on the platform. Yes traction, because this is a LIVE platform! 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPHR4dVs6gY

Hey im trying to participate in airdrop but nothing happens when i try connect to telegram bot and click verify after typing in connect code

you can ask for help in telegram channel https://t.me/eincHQ
Pages:
Jump to: