Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 🔥[ANN][DAO][COINSALE] | EtherInc Blockchain (eInc) [ ETHEREUM FORK ]🔥 - page 30. (Read 36006 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 5
Einc : An Ethereum Fork
I read all your white paper, it looks good and you might spend a lot of time to write it

yes, we had done a lot of hard work
I understand that the pre-sale isn't up until 7th of June, but how much will each ETI be during the sale?
Which cryptocurrencies will be supported during the sale? Only Ethereum?
Softcap and Hardcap?

1 ETH = $0.10 will be the price, pre-sale bonus will be 20%, and main sale is divided in to two part, first phase will have 10% bonus and second phase 0% bonus.

supported methods ETH, BTC & LTC

soft cap:    $1 M
hard cap: $22 M

* if there will be coin left for sale after private and pre-sale then only main sale will open.
Manager, my private slot is close and I dont contribute eth lately coz my ethereum wallet is not enough for my private contribution filled up..can I join again in pre sale this june 7..or I will submit again my kyc and my contribution ?

you can email [email protected] someone from team will help you with this
EtherInc is one of the best projects since the beginning of the year. Can't wait to see it operating.

Keep supporting, we need community support
Very nice and unique project. I can't wait to see its implementation soon. Good luck great team

Sure, there will be announcements of partnerships in coming days
Why you have tokens sale if this fork of ETH? And which exchanges supporting this fork? When maiinet will be launched?

Its a Fork of Ethereum and its dedicated to decentralized organisations. In order to create a ecosystem for blockchain based organisations we need to issue new coins, exchange listing will be in Q3 2018 (~july), mainnet and testnet both are LIVE
What an interesting idea for corporates and organizations, this will be a great opportunity to set blockchain system to all business processes.

We are doing partnerships and will educate people advantage of eInc organisations
I really like the look of this project and it's a bonus that it's a Australian. I always like to support great crypto projects that come from where I live.

EtherInc got covered by Crypto News Australia and I'm looking forward to seeing the interview, as I follow that website as well.

thanks for the support
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Hey im trying to participate in airdrop but nothing happens when i try connect to telegram bot and click verify after typing in connect code
Activity: 166
Merit: 0
I read all your white paper, it looks good and you might spend a lot of time to write it
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1151
Telegram: @julerz12
I understand that the pre-sale isn't up until 7th of June, but how much will each ETI be during the sale?
Which cryptocurrencies will be supported during the sale? Only Ethereum?
Softcap and Hardcap?
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Manager, my private slot is close and I dont contribute eth lately coz my ethereum wallet is not enough for my private contribution filled up..can I join again in pre sale this june 7..or I will submit again my kyc and my contribution ?
Activity: 104
EtherInc is one of the best projects since the beginning of the year. Can't wait to see it operating.
Activity: 26
Very nice and unique project. I can't wait to see its implementation soon. Good luck great team
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Why you have tokens sale if this fork of ETH? And which exchanges supporting this fork? When maiinet will be launched?
Activity: 98
What an interesting idea for corporates and organizations, this will be a great opportunity to set blockchain system to all business processes.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I really like the look of this project and it's a bonus that it's a Australian. I always like to support great crypto projects that come from where I live.

EtherInc got covered by Crypto News Australia and I'm looking forward to seeing the interview, as I follow that website as well.
i am sorry, i do not know if this is posted any where but i can not see it on the fast page, can someone post a link to the bounty channel,
i will bookmark it for my self.

Bounty thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-a-better-ethereum-einc-300000-in-rewards-3780435
Pages:
Jump to: