Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Datacoin] Datacoin blockchain start announcement (Minor code upd + logo) - page 32. (Read 171852 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I just lost my datacoin wallet because of a malware that infected my computer and had to format, lost 20 DTC I bought the other day.  Cry
Fortunately I didn't have any other coin on my computer. I will buy them again anyway. D:
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
DTC unofficial team
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Is this the original thread for datacoin?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I got a question regarding dtc mining, i believe i am running the miner correctly as per http://dtc2.xpool.xram.co/, and i have the program running, but my cpu cores have not increased in temp, what am i doing wrong ?

*EDIT- Nevermind, figured it out

MEPH

- What are the messages in your miner console window?
- How many chains/day do you have in mining by console?
- What kind of processor do you have ?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I got a question regarding dtc mining, i believe i am running the miner correctly as per http://dtc2.xpool.xram.co/, and i have the program running, but my cpu cores have not increased in temp, what am i doing wrong ?

*EDIT- Nevermind, figured it out

MEPH
Activity: 17
Would like to help but am currently only holding 2500ish, am in the process of buying more though Smiley

** only ** ?

Do you realise that 2500 is a huge amount for a coin with a supply of only 1.7 million ?

Correcting for coin supply, that's like holding 40,000 Litecoins (in terms of proportion of the coin supply).

There is movement on BTER. Over the last few days 4-figure orders have started appearing. It won't take much to attract a big interest in this coin again - it's already just popped up on Marketcap today because of everything else going down. (A bit like a dry summer in Spain when the reservoirs deplete to such a low level that church spires start appearing up through the surface of the water indicating the prescence of villages that were flooded the previous century to make way for the reservoir).

If this coin gets going technically it will definitely go somewhere price ways.

It is interesting that difficulty is increasing significantly for more than a week as well as primecoin.

coin supply is double that. Block explorer has stuck weeks now and coinmarketcap shows faulty statistics.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
Would like to help but am currently only holding 2500ish, am in the process of buying more though Smiley

** only ** ?

Do you realise that 2500 is a huge amount for a coin with a supply of only 1.7 million ?

Correcting for coin supply, that's like holding 40,000 Litecoins (in terms of proportion of the coin supply).

There is movement on BTER. Over the last few days 4-figure orders have started appearing. It won't take much to attract a big interest in this coin again - it's already just popped up on Marketcap today because of everything else going down. (A bit like a dry summer in Spain when the reservoirs deplete to such a low level that church spires start appearing up through the surface of the water indicating the prescence of villages that were flooded the previous century to make way for the reservoir).

coin supply is double that. Block explorer has stuck weeks now and coinmarketcap shows faulty statistics.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

** only ** ?

Activity: 350
DTC unofficial team
Any news from development team?
There will be very interesting news, not for 'pump prices', but from tech-side. They will come not from the core developer who seems to leave Datacoin. Stay tuned Wink
Activity: 476
Any news from development team?
Activity: 30
Hi,
Which Datacoin miner is best to use with Haswell processors?

For solo mining the only option is datacoin-hp, I guess.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
You have eyes but can see Mt. Tai?!
Which Datacoin miner is best to use with Haswell processors?
Activity: 707
Merit: 505
Calling all DTC holders holding 10k plus DTC PM me! This is for the future of Datacoin!
Activity: 308
Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!
Calling all DTC holders holding 10k plus DTC PM me! This is for the future of Datacoin!
Hi, yes it should have all the features that Primecoin-HP12 has. I did not test this particular feature yet, but everything is in there.
Activity: 7
the people are losing interest...poor dtc Embarrassed
that's wrong, i think they are waiting for new feature updates and when it comes out dtc prices on bter will raise like crazy hahaha
Activity: 7
gigo, does this hp 12 have a feature like primecoin 12 like synching same wallet on multiple desktop.
Activity: 378
NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR
You are right. Try hp12 Wink
a lot of people don't known datacoin, only  recent coins.. I have dtc on coinex but I hope that crypsy will accept. you might do comunity.. good luck
You are right. Try hp12 Wink
Activity: 378
NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR
Pages:
Jump to: