Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DAVORCOIN LIVE - ARBITRAGE LENDING PLATFORM - EARN 2% Average Daily[ANN] - page 15. (Read 17542 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Davor coin atm is working just fine, you can withdraw and its all good, few days ago when there was a bcc dump and panic the exchange was slow cause they probably slowed down transfers so people would stop panic selling for no reason, its funny how these platforms always seem to attract the biggest noobs and idiots that always panic sell, if you go into this expecting a sure thing you are an idiot. Look at it as a super high risk high reward project.
Activity: 76
Guys how you fell about Davorcoin after bitconnect scam?  Is there any problems with withdraw?  I lost my money at bitconnect and now i'm looking for a couple lendings for passive income i choose Homeblockcoin and looking forward for Davorcoin.
Activity: 12

They want 2% per day and think it is sustainable. As long as they make some money we cannot blame them. But don't cry if all money is lost.

Davor doesn't have fixed interest rates...It's about 1-1.3% in avg, not 2%...
Activity: 98
Hi,

I registered with the site. But when it sent the confirmation link to my email to complete the registration, it did not show up. I checked my junk spam folder and there is nothing. I submitted the form to resend the link three times over the last two days. Still nothing. I would really like to sign up.

Can any one help or suggest anything,

Thanks in advance,

Lilly

Don't sign up you'll get cheated out of your Cash like Bitconnect and other Pyramid Schemes its Amway on Steroids with no profit!

They want 2% per day and think it is sustainable. As long as they make some money we cannot blame them. But don't cry if all money is lost.

Well said -- no one is forcing anyone to gamble either. I just think it is a high risk pyramid scheme.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
Hi,

I registered with the site. But when it sent the confirmation link to my email to complete the registration, it did not show up. I checked my junk spam folder and there is nothing. I submitted the form to resend the link three times over the last two days. Still nothing. I would really like to sign up.

Thanks in advance,

Lilly

Don't sign up you'll get cheated out of your Cash like Bitconnect and other Pyramid Schemes its Amway on Steroids with no profit!

Hi,

Thanks in advance,

Lilly

Activity: 1
Hi,

Thanks in advance,

Lilly
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
DAV price at CE is 105$, while at Davor exchange it's 97$
Davor make very clever step to control panic that was triggered yesterday.
Davor is the Lending Platform №1 now, so let's make it strong and stable guys.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
=D Interesting to see how long this project will be in reality.
copper member
Davor is growing fast, now it's 132$.
DAV withdraw works fine.
Guy's stop selling! I have 10,000 DAV my break even is $110
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
copper member
Davor exchange unlocked now, everyone can trade DAV.
Let's get back to normal investment life.
Activity: 1
INSTANTLY RETURN 10% OF YOUR INVESTED MONEY AT DAVOR COIN LENDING PROGRAM!!!

Open your account at this link
https://davor.io/Account/Registration?r=935B90

Youtube instruction link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAIu-bUUCdM&t=57s

How can you guarantee that you will pay the 10%? And will you transfer it? Will it be done in USD?

And how do I contact you? I can't send you a private message because I am a "Newby", you can change this in your account settings (Allow Newby to send PM)
This is Dav owners 7-months later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j5eK99Q9Qg

Fast forward to 13:00 for the heartfelt apology
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
telegram or discord group?
lol, where you all guys were before bitconnect scam?Smiley so many clever thoughts.

All know what about all the landing platforms, and maybe davor will scam, but it works now and it is not fare to spread panic and write things that it is scam.

Not true it doesn't work -- its a ever failing system
Activity: 5
On the Davor exchange the asking price for BTC (.00906213) hasn't changed for hours.
Activity: 12
Go to the Davor exchange and trade DAV for Bitcoin - you can't.

This may be a problem!

I have too low DAV so I won't be able to exchange it anyways...There's a minimum requirement...

Hopefully someone from here who has eligible amount of DAVs can confirm this as soon as possible...
Activity: 5
Go to the Davor exchange and trade DAV for Bitcoin - you can't.

This may be a problem!
Pages:
Jump to: