Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DAVORCOIN LIVE - ARBITRAGE LENDING PLATFORM - EARN 2% Average Daily[ANN] - page 13. (Read 17542 times)

copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
Davor lenders can find more news and updates from Davor team here:
https://medium.com/@davorcoin/dear-davor-community-a5788b79c49e
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I believe in the ability of Team Davor. Davor will last forever and become a household name for investing.

What is your next joke ??  Undecided
Activity: 110
Merit: 13
Any innovation about this project?I think the project was pretty simple,can you tell me how you compete with other company?
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
I believe in the ability of Team Davor. Davor will last forever and become a household name for investing.

Thanks for the positive attitude!
I'm sure Davor will rise again nearest few weeks.
But what I really don't understand is the huge amount of haters,
who envy other lenders or simply represent competing lending platforms Grin

I picked some DAV coin up cheap on CoinExchange! Sold all mine at $120 bough back at $50 LOL! I'm going to be rich like Treyvon James!
its $30 now.How"s that, buying on the cheap at $50 fell now?
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
Nothing is forever. Move on guys,, more investors are not interested in lending platforms. Group of syndicate are real beware.
copper member

***************But what I really don't understand is the huge amount of haters,*************

You will see in the next few weeks, and you will soon become a hater.

No point to hate. There is a point to learn.
Even if you learn on your own mistakes.
Activity: 113

***************But what I really don't understand is the huge amount of haters,*************

You will see in the next few weeks, and you will soon become a hater.
Activity: 98

I picked some DAV coin up cheap on CoinExchange! Sold all mine at $120 bough back at $50 LOL! I'm going to be rich like Treyvon James!
copper member

Activity: 12
Now price is continues to the ground. More new investors will cry like a baby soon. Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
I was just wondering what could make this coin's prize soar like that so easily in a very short time. No much activity in this thread to start with.  Does it mean that its not safe investing in this lending coins? To make matters worst now, a lot of coins are towing into these lending lines
copper member
Have you contacted support?
For people that I know Davor works okay and pays interest in time.
Withdraw from Davor works fine as well.
Activity: 16
Yep don't invest with this lot.....they've blocked my account and will do the same with you guys.....Its a Ponzi Scheme....they will take ure money lock it and scam you......U have been warned dudes.
How did you get locked exactly? how much did you have invested? did you start cashing out ?
Activity: 26
Another Ponzi Scheme Scam in the making a name DAVORCOIN may god will guide you upon the stars this is a SHITCOIN.

Yep don't invest with this lot.....they've blocked my account and will do the same with you guys.....Its a Ponzi Scheme....they will take ure money lock it and scam you......U have been warned dudes.
Activity: 26
Another Bitconnect (lending platform??) Ponzi Scheme Scam in the making in the Name of DAVORCOIN only a fool and stupid idiot will buy this coin it's a SHITCOIN for me  Cool Cool Cool Cool.
Activity: 19
Activity: 16
According to this thread Davor coin exit scams every 2 days lol,meanwhile i got 15% of my initial investment in less than 10 days.
Only idiots will buy this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: