Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DAVORCOIN LIVE - ARBITRAGE LENDING PLATFORM - EARN 2% Average Daily[ANN] - page 11. (Read 17542 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 4
I bought 1000 Monero Gold for $66 as a trial buy to see where it might go, and in under 24 hours the coin was called a scam, dropped to 2 tenths of a cent and then became unavailable for trade again, as I now sit on my bag. It's not much money, but at least you guys didn't experience that route.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Will see if davor still alive tomorrow and monday or their lottery is exit!
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
Interview with the CEO on Teleram:
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@shla-rafia/new-interview-with-ceo-julien-of-davorcoin-from-telegram

I feel very confident after readng this. He states that the glitch was fake news, that Davors system is strong, that once Bitcoin goes up Davor goes up (bitcoin going up since afew hours) and more.

Interview sounds promising. Hope crypto market rally will help Davor to get back to stabilize coin price and interest rates.
In any case today Davor is the world's biggest crypto lending platform.
Activity: 12
Interview with the CEO on Teleram:
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@shla-rafia/new-interview-with-ceo-julien-of-davorcoin-from-telegram

I feel very confident after readng this. He states that the glitch was fake news, that Davors system is strong, that once Bitcoin goes up Davor goes up (bitcoin going up since afew hours) and more.
Activity: 280
Merit: 4
Reportedly now a cease and desist order from Texas about Davor coins now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTMgVMoaawM
Activity: 113
Getting close.... to $0.00  Tongue Tongue Tongue

haha... yes, get down, get down.... I am going to buy the whole DAVOR company very soon, i got a few spare bucks.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
Getting close.... to $0.00  Tongue Tongue Tongue
Picked up some more DAV hopefully we drop some more -- i'll double down at $3 per coin...maybe win that million dollar prize for most lending

Getting close.... to $3.00 you gonna slam that mofo and buy big?
Activity: 280
Люди нe вклaдывaйтe бaбки в этoт cкaм,yжe 3 дня нe мoгy вывecти дaвop нa биpжy.Caпopт нe oтвeчaeт!!!
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Picked up some more DAV hopefully we drop some more -- i'll double down at $3 per coin...maybe win that million dollar prize for most lending
'And the Winner is"......... Drum Roll.................Their MOM.
Activity: 98
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Why hasn't someone come up with a way to stop these ponzi schemes?  They damage the reputation of crypto.  With so many smart people in crypto, I would of thought it would be possible to stop obvious scams by now.  Maybe we need an anti scam coin, I would buy some of that  Smiley

Can't stop them because there's not much if any regulation going on with crypto, by design. Unless you want the government to step in and set up rules and regulations?

Only other way is for the individual consumer to put some work in research before investing in a coin. But that should be just common sense.

That being said, I'm glad I didn't invest in this coin, because I almost did.
2108 the year of regulations. much needed.
Activity: 1
Do not put any money into anything with anonymous developers.  You shouldn't even trust some family members with so much money.  Why would you trust these scammy strangers.  Now Davor is promoting a "million dollar lottery".  Does that not reek of one last squeeze to rob you?  I feel it's these scammers driving crypto down.  They don't sell for a loss if they never had to buy. Any price will work.

STOP giving your cryptos away. Hold or get your own bot.  It's time we all get real.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
Davor to the ground. Where is the youtubers  hahaha.. All gone after earning from referrals..
i want to buy more -- but maybe i'll wait till it goes to $5 before I buy more of it.

Yeah wait for the dip. it will definitely go $5.00 and then dip some more.... buy more then... then it will dip some more.... buy more then..... then it will dip some more.... buy more then.... then it will dip even more.... buy more then...... incredibily it will dip even more..... buy more then..... then guess what..... it DIES.... and you can buy the whole company

Did anyone buy on the dip? Very good time to buy...... haha, this thread is becoming funny.. I look at coinmarketcap, see davor going lower, and then i look to see what silly willy's still think it is a good idea to get involved.
Activity: 54
Why hasn't someone come up with a way to stop these ponzi schemes?  They damage the reputation of crypto.  With so many smart people in crypto, I would of thought it would be possible to stop obvious scams by now.  Maybe we need an anti scam coin, I would buy some of that  Smiley

Can't stop them because there's not much if any regulation going on with crypto, by design. Unless you want the government to step in and set up rules and regulations?

Only other way is for the individual consumer to put some work in research before investing in a coin. But that should be just common sense.

That being said, I'm glad I didn't invest in this coin, because I almost did.
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
DAV is about 10$ now, and unfortunately withdraw is disabled.
Hope situation improves when coin market stabilizes.
Davor is a big and interesting lending platform, in fact.
Activity: 250
Merit: 101
Pages:
Jump to: