Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet. - page 25. (Read 82589 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
I have a few meetings today with potential merchants and investors. In regards to bringing up the price, we can only do this a few times before it defeats the purpose of raising money for development. I've spent 2 btc of my portion of the stabilization fund in the past 5 days.

Another keeps suggesting we pay the MP more btc to get them to do 150% payouts. Let's face it, when that ends if miners aren't vested in the coin they will stop mining right after, then its more money wasted on short term bandaids for the price.

I'm going to look into some options to stimulate per coin growth today, in the meantime please post what changes we could make to the wallet that our community would like to see in the near future.

That's funny because the wallet address you posted as "yours" shows no btc moving!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!
I have a few meetings today with potential merchants and investors. In regards to bringing up the price, we can only do this a few times before it defeats the purpose of raising money for development. I've spent 2 btc of my portion of the stabilization fund in the past 5 days.

Another keeps suggesting we pay the MP more btc to get them to do 150% payouts. Let's face it, when that ends if miners aren't vested in the coin they will stop mining right after, then its more money wasted on short term bandaids for the price.

I'm going to look into some options to stimulate per coin growth today, in the meantime please post what changes we could make to the wallet that our community would like to see in the near future.

I think going on mintpal will help a lot, distribution will be better, not only a hand of so self-named "investors" who panic at the first idiotic FUD.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

NOT FUD! FACTS!
NOT FUD! FACTS!
wth you guys still struggering here? Bwin on Bitrexx only 1 mil coins and also a POS coin..far more cheaper than this and at least they didn`t run any IPO scam there.

Why do you bother to post you idiot if you don't care?
What IPO scam?

gosh...idiots...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Fresh in my inbox this morning I found updates from two of our favorite exchanges:

Mintpal: Your coin has now been added to our public voting page (https://www.mintpal.com/voting). Periodically we will select the top coin from the list and add it to the website.

Cryptsy: Thank you for introducing us to this coin. I have submitted your coin to our development team who will review it to see if it meets our requirements for addition to the BTC exchange. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know.

So now at least they now we exist and we can vote for them; maybe Cryptsy will add us just like that, their message sounds like that is a possibility.
Activity: 654
Merit: 500
wth you guys still struggering here? Bwin on Bitrexx only 1 mil coins and also a POS coin..far more cheaper than this and at least they didn`t run any IPO scam there.
Activity: 252

Perfect job. Ensure your investors that you're prepared to intervene but do not give too much details. IPO only 5 days old and all these investors who are complaining only care about one thing: quick profits.

I beleive in this coin longterm, you got a really nice budget to work with and in worst case scenario you could intervene in the market. That gives me more insurance than any other coin out there in the market.

In the last days DCM really has become the toy of the speculators, no fundamentals whatsoever.

I'm reading through your message, and it sounds like you are complimenting the dev team, and the work they are doing, and even the coin.  But then your last line confuses me, because it sounds like a complete dis on the coin.  Was this your intention?  If not, please explain what you meant....

This coin was IPO'd 5 days ago at 0.0001. Yesterday the price fell to 0.000025... This is completely irrational. This coin has an actual budget which is transparent and would even be used to cover pricedrops in the market. Lets say the devs are willing to use quarter of it. That would mean the price could never drop below 0,000025.. So at that price the maximum chance for loss is 0% while the upwards potential is 1000's of %'s. Other coins dont have Dev teams that have budgets to intervene. Most of them the dev's are not even known.

The fact that the price fell to a quarter of the IPO price is just a consequence of sheople behaviour. They like all Abandon ship without realizing that there is actually a safety net in this coin.

So pure selling on the basis of price-trend, instead of looking at the quality of the coin.

Ah......gotcha.  You were talking about traders and not the coin.  I thought so, but just wanted to make sure.
legendary
Activity: 1232

Perfect job. Ensure your investors that you're prepared to intervene but do not give too much details. IPO only 5 days old and all these investors who are complaining only care about one thing: quick profits.

I beleive in this coin longterm, you got a really nice budget to work with and in worst case scenario you could intervene in the market. That gives me more insurance than any other coin out there in the market.

In the last days DCM really has become the toy of the speculators, no fundamentals whatsoever.

I'm reading through your message, and it sounds like you are complimenting the dev team, and the work they are doing, and even the coin.  But then your last line confuses me, because it sounds like a complete dis on the coin.  Was this your intention?  If not, please explain what you meant....

This coin was IPO'd 5 days ago at 0.0001. Yesterday the price fell to 0.000025... This is completely irrational. This coin has an actual budget which is transparent and would even be used to cover pricedrops in the market. Lets say the devs are willing to use quarter of it. That would mean the price could never drop below 0,000025.. So at that price the maximum chance for loss is 0% while the upwards potential is 1000's of %'s. Other coins dont have Dev teams that have budgets to intervene. Most of them the dev's are not even known.

The fact that the price fell to a quarter of the IPO price is just a consequence of sheople behaviour. They like all Abandon ship without realizing that there is actually a safety net in this coin.

So pure selling on the basis of price-trend, instead of looking at the quality of the coin.
Activity: 252

I'm reading through your message, and it sounds like you are complimenting the dev team, and the work they are doing, and even the coin.  But then your last line confuses me, because it sounds like a complete dis on the coin.  Was this your intention?  If not, please explain what you meant....
legendary
Activity: 1232
        Everyone, we still need a good reddit mod who is decent at CSS to take care of the DCM subreddit. Please pm me with your reddit account details and a brief description of yourself and abilities. There is a 2,000 DCM bounty to take on the DCM mod role for our team. Thank you to all who apply in advance.

-Digital Commerce Team

Hi. Dev.

Could please do something to control the dropping of the DCM exchange price?

Could you use your IPO profit to stabilize the exchange price, so that it won't go below the IPO price?  

If, dev team think their current work will cause the  price go up.   they will buy the coins using the IPO btc,  after price rised, they make money.

If, dev team donot think their current work will cause the price go up. they will not spent the IPO to buy a dieing Coin.

Just my opinion.

The MultiPool is one key element to maintain the price . But the MP is no miners, and the dev team do not promote the MP.

If they use some IPO (such as: 10 BTC) to double the MP payout, there will have a lot of minner to join the MP.

While we don't give our exact details (as this would only play into the hands of our 'enemies' (for lack of a better word)), rest assured that

• we have stepped in once already to catch the falling price and reverse the downward market direction
        • we are prepared to step in again should market conditions make it necessary

We can not protect investors from their risk for 100%, but we will make sure that they do not suffer catastrophic losses. We understand that every dollar/BTC lost is painful and we will make sure that the price does not go below a certain level. At the same time, we believe that right now

• Digital Commerce is severely undervalued
        • We will see a trend reversal once the current malicious dumpers have cut their losses and moved on to their next scam

Once again: we are working on making progress on a number of fronts and will keep our investors updated. An example of the type of progress I am talking about is our announcement from late last night concerning the initial designs for the marketplace portal we will be launching: http://dc-altcoin.com/index.php?module=Clip&type=user&func=display&tid=10&pid=14

Once again part II: We understand that every is anxious right now but it has only 5 days since our IPO ended. We will turn this ship around and are confident that our investors will be rewarded in due time.[/list][/list][/list]

Activity: 56
              Everyone, we still need a good reddit mod who is decent at CSS to take care of the DCM subreddit. Please pm me with your reddit account details and a brief description of yourself and abilities. There is a 2,000 DCM bounty to take on the DCM mod role for our team. Thank you to all who apply in advance.

-Digital Commerce Team

Hi. Dev.

Could you use your IPO profit to stabilize the exchange price, so that it won't go below the IPO price?  

If, dev team think their current work will cause the  price go up.   they will buy the coins using the IPO btc,  after price rised, they make money.

If, dev team donot think their current work will cause the price go up. they will not spent the IPO to buy a dieing Coin.

Just my opinion.

The MultiPool is one key element to maintain the price . But the MP is no miners, and the dev team do not promote the MP.

If they use some IPO (such as: 10 BTC) to double the MP payout, there will have a lot of minner to join the MP.

While we don't give our exact details (as this would only play into the hands of our 'enemies' (for lack of a better word)), rest assured that

• we have stepped in once already to catch the falling price and reverse the downward market direction
              • we are prepared to step in again should market conditions make it necessary

We can not protect investors from their risk for 100%, but we will make sure that they do not suffer catastrophic losses. We understand that every dollar/BTC lost is painful and we will make sure that the price does not go below a certain level. At the same time, we believe that right now

• Digital Commerce is severely undervalued
              • We will see a trend reversal once the current malicious dumpers have cut their losses and moved on to their next scam

Once again: we are working on making progress on a number of fronts and will keep our investors updated. An example of the type of progress I am talking about is our announcement from late last night concerning the initial designs for the marketplace portal we will be launching: http://dc-altcoin.com/index.php?module=Clip&type=user&func=display&tid=10&pid=14

Once again part II: We understand that every is anxious right now but it has only 5 days since our IPO ended. We will turn this ship around and are confident that our investors will be rewarded in due time.[/list][/list][/list]
              Activity: 168

-Digital Commerce Team

Hi. Dev.

Just my opinion.

Activity: 882
              Merit: 502
              A lot of FUD here but for no reason except the fact the Bob, a low life person, threatening other people and their family, and demanding payment.

I spoke with the part of the team, and the majority of the BTC from IPO (>90%) are still untouched, and they will prove that, well, except the 22 BTC that bobsurplus has been stolen.

I don't see why so much panic, since the team have been active and the coins is working...

Well, don't come back crying...

Cheers
              Thank you for your supportive words. I can only reiterate what you said: not the TEAM in it's entirety went on a rampage, 1 individual did and caused this entire drama.

We understand investors concerns; in an attempt to placate the impression that we're scammers, here are the wallet addresses for the team members which I have spoken to since late last night (around 4AM European time):

KreativeKrypto: 1C5c3TrVD5AMcBK5ayqQ11BNtPfB5u2SK4 (already posted yesterday)
              Wallenstein: 14Hu2iKL6Q3aWZzeTvvJLSYy5hcNRobN2v
              AHumanBeingX: 19hd97CPw6g3wTgPud2X6b4RzbbTTB6YJc

I'm certain that SeriousCoins and Aszu will also provide their addresses once they come online.

Hopefully this will at least instill the confidence that we have NOT run off with the money and that we're accountable for it.

I am also waiting for some initial results for the designer we have hired for our sales portal, once those are available, I will make these available to the community in order to prove that we are getting stuff done behind the scenes.

Please realize that we're only 4 days since go live. Had this entire drama not happened, everything would be smooth sailing and we would not have been accused to being scams and thieves. The past 4 days have been difficult for us as developers/people and we understand that they have been difficult for our investors. We can only reiterate that we are taking this project seriously and do not have the intention of embezzling the IPO money or let the coin die.

We appreciate your understanding and hope that we will be given the chance to prove our dedication to this project over the coming weeks/months.
              Thanks for information, we are waiting for good news and future updates from you.
              Activity: 85
              Merit: 10

-Digital Commerce Team

Hi. Dev.

Activity: 258
              Has anyone shopped at Bitcoinshop (http://bitscoinshop.com.br/en/)?

I mean, not even using SSL.. Seems kinda fishy. I am interested in shopping there but i dont want to take the risk of never receiving my product.
              Activity: 28

-Digital Commerce Team
              Activity: 28
              The Merchant logo contest is over, I set aside some extra DCM just in case I liked more than one artists submission. In this case I liked all three entrants logos, please PM me your DCM addresses and I will send your prize money!

Thank you for participating, here are the winners:

Kahir https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/kahir-206086

Eggroller https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/eggroller-339673

emailtooaj https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/emailtooaj-308033
              Activity: 168
              Hi everyone, sometimes exchanges need  to see that there are multiple people who desire a coin to be listed. I have written bter.com in order to give DCM more exchanges to use for trading. If everyone could help further this goal it would be very helpful. Email them at
              [email protected]

Here is an example to use for those in a rush:

Hello,

I would like to request Bter add Digital Commerce (DCM) to your list of supported digital currencies. This coin is focused on aggressive vendor adoption and investors.  I have been a long time supporter of your site and wish to have the ability to trade DCM there. Here is the original announcement post from the coins bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anndcm-digital-commerce-135-mil-coins-100-possoon-anonaccounting-wallet-636470

Chinese translation is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dcomdcm-643961

And their website: http://www.dc-altcoin.com

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me back, thank you.

also: [email protected]
              Activity: 196
              Hi everyone, sometimes exchanges need  to see that there are multiple people who desire a coin to be listed. I have written bter.com in order to give DCM more exchanges to use for trading. If everyone could help further this goal it would be very helpful. Email them at
              [email protected]

Here is an example to use for those in a rush:

Hello,

I would like to request Bter add Digital Commerce (DCM) to your list of supported digital currencies. This coin is focused on aggressive vendor adoption and investors.  I have been a long time supporter of your site and wish to have the ability to trade DCM there. Here is the original announcement post from the coins bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anndcm-digital-commerce-135-mil-coins-100-possoon-anonaccounting-wallet-636470

Chinese translation is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dcomdcm-643961

And their website: http://www.dc-altcoin.com

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me back, thank you.
              Pages:
              Jump to: