Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet. - page 46. (Read 82589 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
so i bought in on the ipo, usual spike and then settling down a bit, all good, I'm interested to know what sets DCM apart in terms of trying to get it adopted by merchants, as most coins if not all state this as a goal with little progress.

When do you expect the multi pool to start supporting the price, is this happening already?

Also I'm aware that many of the dev team are also on the dev team for xbc, are these coins linked in any way?  if not what priorities do the devs have towards this coin?

many thanks.
I believe the multi pool has already had it's first payout and purchase of DCM; I think it was posted a few pages back.

As for dev priorities: 4 out of 6 dev are exclusive to DCM, so their focus is exclusively on DCM. Serious and myself have supporting roles (which we do take very seriously) and for my role there is some overlap in my activities.

Bottom line: myself and Serious are fully committed to both coins; we will do whatever we can to advance both coins market positioning and to provide the tools needed for both coins to reach success.

Hopefully this answers your questions to your satisfaction.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
First Multipool Payouts made for dCom!

0.8509 BTC were gathered by mining ALT-coins in Shift #15 resulting in:
2767 cComs taken out of the exchanges by the multi-pool!
See all details here: http://dcm.multipoolmining.com/payouts

All coins have been paid to the miners proportional and when your wallet is fully synced you should have received by now!

improvements to arrive soon:
  • Faster payouts (currently every 48 hours max!)
  • More stats for the miners
  • More global stats (what do we mine)
  • And many many more, we have just started, just like dCom

http://multipoolmining.com
The only multi-pool system for Digital Commerce!
Love to see you mining soon. More hash is more price increase for dCom! We cannot make it more simple for you  Cool

our stratum servers:
SCRYPT
Code:
stratum+tcp://stratum.multipoolmining.com:4444
X11
Code:
stratum+tcp://stratum.multipoolmining.com:5555

For support contact us  via IRC: #multipoolmining or in our support/ANN forum

thanks for your trust, your mining team:
maccie & youngwebs

If you like our service, you welcome to DONATE, every tiny bit helps to improve our service!
BTC 18ksRGGa42UupQZKcLjaaQdbqcfc5rxR2k  DCM coming soon!

Any comments/suggestion on our multipool service? We like your feedback, when it is criticism, or positive, we always prefer to know how you think about us. For now, just sent your miners and we sent you DCM!
Questions about multipool usage can be best placed in our support forum .

Thanks for the continuous MP updates.  Good to see this info!
Bought quite a few DCM at 32K yesterday Sad

I hear ya man....me too.  But don't worry.  We will be back there soon.  I actually purchased a few BTC's worth in the 26-32k range.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
just found DCM on coinmarketcap.com
since when is it listed?  Cool

This is wonderful news. So wonderful in fact that I just send over some more btc to bittrex! Smiley

FINALLY!  In at #74.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Bought quite a few DCM at 32K yesterday Sad
Activity: 168
First Multipool Payouts made for dCom!

0.8509 BTC were gathered by mining ALT-coins in Shift #15 resulting in:
2767 cComs taken out of the exchanges by the multi-pool!
See all details here: http://dcm.multipoolmining.com/payouts

All coins have been paid to the miners proportional and when your wallet is fully synced you should have received by now!

improvements to arrive soon:
  • Faster payouts (currently every 48 hours max!)
  • More stats for the miners
  • More global stats (what do we mine)
  • And many many more, we have just started, just like dCom

http://multipoolmining.com
The only multi-pool system for Digital Commerce!
Love to see you mining soon. More hash is more price increase for dCom! We cannot make it more simple for you  Cool

our stratum servers:
SCRYPT
Code:
stratum+tcp://stratum.multipoolmining.com:4444
X11
Code:
stratum+tcp://stratum.multipoolmining.com:5555

For support contact us  via IRC: #multipoolmining or in our support/ANN forum

thanks for your trust, your mining team:
maccie & youngwebs

If you like our service, you welcome to DONATE, every tiny bit helps to improve our service!
BTC 18ksRGGa42UupQZKcLjaaQdbqcfc5rxR2k  DCM coming soon!

Any comments/suggestion on our multipool service? We like your feedback, when it is criticism, or positive, we always prefer to know how you think about us. For now, just sent your miners and we sent you DCM!
Questions about multipool usage can be best placed in our support forum .

The MP should have bounties to encourage more miners join this pool, now the MP only have 30 miners.

such as: free fee, and extra 30% bounties .
Activity: 182
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
Great news!  Smiley
Why the hell the price is crashing.  Angry

What crashing price?
I see only market manipulation by bots, very low volume orders to push the price down.

Those damn bots on Bittrex piss me off so freakin' bad.....
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1050
1 DCM = 1 $ ..... thats just the start
Activity: 363
so i bought in on the ipo, usual spike and then settling down a bit, all good, I'm interested to know what sets DCM apart in terms of trying to get it adopted by merchants, as most coins if not all state this as a goal with little progress.

When do you expect the multi pool to start supporting the price, is this happening already?

Also I'm aware that many of the dev team are also on the dev team for xbc, are these coins linked in any way?  if not what priorities do the devs have towards this coin?

many thanks.
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
Hmm... What about using 25BTC from the IPO funds  and get DCM to CoinKite? Just a thought..

Is it worth it? Maybe for that amount you can do bigger things?
Maybe we will arrange voting-CoinKite, MintpaL, Googleadv for a website, advertizing in social networks, articles in popular blogs and magazines, that else?
Hmm... What about using 25BTC from the IPO funds  and get DCM to CoinKite? Just a thought..

Well, it's definitely not required for online shopping, but what about "live" shopping? How merchants manage bitcoin payments at their stores without some kind of terminal like coinkite? Just using android tablets, or what? That's not very convinient I think..
Activity: 868

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
14000sats at the moment, a brilliant opp to buy especially if you missed the IPO prices. On the next news prices will likely rise beyond this current price, perfect buy even for the short trader.

Just waiting on these BTC to come through so I can reload on some DCM. This project looks exciting and with quality of devs working on this I suspect this coin only has one general direction its moving and thats UP! I'm holding most my coins for the long run, DCM can hit a dollar a coin relatively easily considering there are only 1.35million coins in circulation.

Looking forward to the coming days
Activity: 224
I think the IPO investor already sold out, that's why the prices is crashing.

Smiley) to sell out a fresh coin its just stupid...taking into consideration the nice team, and this price its just too tiny for 1.35m coins
I'm an IPO investor, place 5 on Rich List, I'll not touch a sell button until I buy my first item with DCM

BTW, check this out ppl: http://cryptomart.co

CryptoMart Auctions will support DCM.
Soon, you'll be able to sell your stuff for DCM on our auction website, on auction or fixed price.
We offer Escrow Service too, for buyer/seller protection.

Thanks

Finally goods for DCM.
Activity: 168
I think the IPO investor already sold out, that's why the prices is crashing.
Pages:
Jump to: