Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCN] Deepcoin secure hashing (CPU/GPU) New algo/ No premine/ No IPO/ PoW - page 63. (Read 182581 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 250
I think the community must take some care for PR.

Well we gotta keep letting people know that it is still easily mined, could be profitable for GPU & CPU and currently has no ASIC on the horizon. It has good code base and relatively unknown. This is still early days but we gotta keep the thread alive and bumping first. Where is OP? We need weekly updates from dev...
Activity: 442
I think the community must take some care for PR.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Awesome! BUT you guys need to keep working on PR. Also people send in requests to Polo whenever you can. Looking forward to more future growth!

As you can see we are not very good at PR, but we will try  Wink

This coin is far to deep for you noobs to comprehend

I be like:

I understand your irony, but try to understand, not quite correct to tell about the plans before end of final stage

Final stage ?

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Awesome! BUT you guys need to keep working on PR. Also people send in requests to Polo whenever you can. Looking forward to more future growth!

As you can see we are not very good at PR, but we will try  Wink

I be like:

I understand your irony, but try to understand, not quite correct to tell about the plans before end of final stage
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
When is soon? some estimated date?

We have to solve technical issues, estimated date before August 15

I be like:
Activity: 251
I don't think any bitcoin clone could really implement an anonymity. All what I see are marketing tricks. Bitcoin protocol is just a pseudonymous. Promising the anonymity is like promising to grow up a flying cow. The only cryptonotes are designed from scratch to be anonymous. All these super nodes ideas needs even more trust in the untrusted environment than any standard transaction. My idea is to give up all the delusions. Focus at this what bitcoin fork can really have. I mean the services it was designed for.

We will release update soon, after that focus on services.  Smiley

How about some sort of decentralized mixer, where outgoing transactions use coins from other nodes on the network and replaces them with funds from the sender. Blockchain would probably be immense though.

Any decentralized mixer, would still have owner, there need not standard solution.

Activity: 682
Merit: 540
By the services I understand rather what you can get for your coins.

you're right.. anonymity would probably be under specifications

I don't think any bitcoin clone could really implement an anonymity. All what I see are marketing tricks. Bitcoin protocol is just a pseudonymous. Promising the anonymity is like promising to grow up a flying cow. The only cryptonotes are designed from scratch to be anonymous. All these super nodes ideas need even more trust in the untrusted environment than any standard transaction. My idea is to give up all the delusions. Focus at this what bitcoin fork can really have. I mean the services it was designed for.

Nah
Activity: 181
Merit: 100

What are you guys working on though? Would be nice to be more transparent Smiley

Activity: 556
Merit: 501

We will release update soon, after that focus on services.  Smiley

I don't think any bitcoin clone could really implement an anonymity. All what I see are marketing tricks. Bitcoin protocol is just a pseudonymous. Promising the anonymity is like promising to grow up a flying cow. The only cryptonotes are designed from scratch to be anonymous. All these super nodes ideas needs even more trust in the untrusted environment than any standard transaction. My idea is to give up all the delusions. Focus at this what bitcoin fork can really have. I mean the services it was designed for.

We will release update soon, after that focus on services.  Smiley

How about some sort of decentralized mixer, where outgoing transactions use coins from other nodes on the network and replaces them with funds from the sender. Blockchain would probably be immense though.

Any decentralized mixer, would still have owner, there need not standard solution.
Activity: 16
Activity: 442
By the services I understand rather what you can get for your coins.

you're right.. anonymity would probably be under specifications

I don't think any bitcoin clone could really implement an anonymity. All what I see are marketing tricks. Bitcoin protocol is just a pseudonymous. Promising the anonymity is like promising to grow up a flying cow. The only cryptonotes are designed from scratch to be anonymous. All these super nodes ideas need even more trust in the untrusted environment than any standard transaction. My idea is to give up all the delusions. Focus at this what bitcoin fork can really have. I mean the services it was designed for.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Maybe they could accelerate the development, to keep pace with emission.
Activity: 308
Activity: 58
i think net hashrate will drop below 200 mhs tomorrow...

It is probable, less than 185 blocks till halving (3 hours)

I talked to dev about too fast emission, hope they will do something
Activity: 556
Merit: 501

It is probable, less than 185 blocks till halving (3 hours)
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
less than 800 blocks till halving
Yes, looks like the end is near.
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
less than 800 blocks till halving
Pages:
Jump to: