Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCN] Deepcoin secure hashing (CPU/GPU) New algo/ No premine/ No IPO/ PoW - page 79. (Read 182581 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

Suprnova is very close to the half of the network!

Pool Hashrate
1,329.71 MH/s

Net Hashrate
2,288.48 MH/s

We need another pools.
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
I caught the moment! The diff vary. I am not lying.
You will be able to check what the diff was at block 16497.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Difficulty is still 33

{
"version" : 80700,
"protocolversion" : 72000,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 16519,
"timeoffset" : -2,
"connections" : 7,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 33.33226047,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1404723573,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"mininput" : 0.00001000,
"errors" : ""
}

Difficulty has jumped up!  Tongue

{
"blocks" : 16497,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 58.90600367,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 2582603624,
"pooledtx" : 1,
"testnet" : false
}

I Allcurex down?

Suprnova is very close to the half of the network!
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I think we need more pool,dev!!! Smiley
Activity: 65
@Deepcoin Community: As many of you know, AGX temporarily suspended the DCN/BTC market earlier today after potentially suspicious trade activity was alerted. We have reviewed all the trades on the DCN/BTC market and determined that while there was a large degree of price movement, all trades were legitimate and no security breach occurred.

Thanks for your patience while DCN/BTC was down, but now we're back.

Thanks!

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
reddit.com/r/AustinGlobalExchange/
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
AlcurEX seems fine so far. Needs more volume though! But for more volume you need more people

Someone heard you! Volume is slowly increasing and there are more and more orders.
Lets buy some DCN before its too late Smiley

it's a pure logic, not a public hearing... volume is increasing because it's the new algo, and (simpliest from the simple) the coin is technically well made. Personally I think: this slow increase is better for me because I have enough time to mine it before the hordes of crypto-lemmings would run to mine it and skyrocket the diff. LTC's prize was not very high at beginning, and didn't do a pump after 2 days but was rising through months. That's why it's worth it.
Activity: 75
AlcurEX seems fine so far. Needs more volume though! But for more volume you need more people

Someone heard you! Volume is slowly increasing and there are more and more orders.
Lets buy some DCN before its too late Smiley
Activity: 294
I ended up with agx.io for now, I canceled all my orders and sent all the coins back into the wallet. I was only one with buy orders there, and still some fake transaction was around me.  Huh

I have buy order on there too.

Nice to know, who nonstop overbidding me there Cheesy
I wrote to agx.io support, now DCN is offline for trading. But on alcurEX, price is going high, no more cheap buys.

Let's wait for their investigation in peace. If an attacker could have taken the control over alts balances soon we will know this. In my opinion it looks like a security flow and the way to quick transfer out BTC. No reason for panic for us. It's not the Deepcoin fault anyway. Some interestment in Deepcoin combined with the security flow just could be used against the exchange.
jox
Activity: 681
I ended up with agx.io for now, I canceled all my orders and sent all the coins back into the wallet. I was only one with buy orders there, and still some fake transaction was around me.  Huh

Nice to know, who nonstop overbidding me there Cheesy
I wrote to agx.io support, now DCN is offline for trading. But on alcurEX, price is going high, no more cheap buys.
Activity: 658
Merit: 534

jox
I just found next suspicious trading on agx.io , big thing, thousands ROX for bargain.

Grin

This exchange really needs do some security enhancements.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7718210
jox
Looks like a security flow.
jox
brand new miner here. Deep has been my first coin to mine, three days in, loving it so far. Can someone tell me what the future of deepcoin is, what makes it different from others?

the future of deepcoin? nobody knows, but you could try to find who is the owner of git repository of this coin and with which coins he cooperated before Smiley for me it is a very very good testimonial

In the good way or not ?

https://github.com/Bushstar

assessment - DIY Grin
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
brand new miner here. Deep has been my first coin to mine, three days in, loving it so far. Can someone tell me what the future of deepcoin is, what makes it different from others?

the future of deepcoin? nobody knows, but you could try to find who is the owner of git repository of this coin and with which coins he cooperated before Smiley for me it is a very very good testimonial

In the good way or not ?

https://github.com/Bushstar

Pages:
Jump to: