Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCN] Deepcoin secure hashing (CPU/GPU) New algo/ No premine/ No IPO/ PoW - page 75. (Read 182581 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I have found something that I don't understand -- there are 4275 commits,130 releases and 150 contributors for Deepcoin on the github .That's far far more than CLOAK,MIN ,and some other recently hot coins.what does that mean?could sb tell me plz

This is not P&D coin, it's just pump pump pump coin. 150 people worked on this coin for more than one year to make sure that everything is ok. Maybe whole Feathercoin community was involved in working on this coin.

Yeah,I believe what you said,but I just don't understand why the Dev Team is so inactive,no roadmap,no relpy here,no update on the OP,why ,why??

U don't understand because u don't know how timing works.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
I have found something that I don't understand -- there are 4275 commits,130 releases and 150 contributors for Deepcoin on the github .That's far far more than CLOAK,MIN ,and some other recently hot coins.what does that mean?could sb tell me plz

This is not P&D coin, it's just pump pump pump coin. 150 people worked on this coin for more than one year to make sure that everything is ok. Maybe whole Feathercoin community was involved in working on this coin.

Yeah,I believe what you said,but I just don't understand why the Dev Team is so inactive,no roadmap,no relpy here,no update on the OP,why ,why??

+1
Activity: 386
Merit: 250

jox
Activity: 681
Merit: 500

Good diff 4 mining now Wink

good but priceless and not future-proff... look at conspiracy coin, very active dev and from 600 sato to 12.000 now... developer is most important thing.. I sold 5000 cyc which mined in 1.5 day from 600 sato 2 weeks ago Sad

If you are looking for a quick profit, you came to wrong thread.
You need to find the real Pump/Dump coin

no i am looking for dev at least write one message a day that he is looking his coin...
Activity: 58
Merit: 0

good but priceless and not future-proff... look at conspiracy coin, very active dev and from 600 sato to 12.000 now... developer is most important thing.. I sold 5000 cyc which mined in 1.5 day from 600 sato 2 weeks ago Sad

If you are looking for a quick profit, you came to wrong thread.
You need to find the real Pump/Dump coin
anything happened to DCN ?why the net hashrate dropped from 2.5G to 0.7G in the past 24 hours?

something more profitable came up.
anything happened to DCN ?why the net hashrate dropped from 2.5G to 0.7G in the past 24 hours?

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Dev do you help on anything? Perhaps we could pool some resources together...a quick bootstrap site would be quite easy...

dev dont cares this coin. everbody write about where is dev and the dev only reads and dont need to write anything and logs out.. same scenario as juggalocoin... waste of time...

seems like this coin was a waste of time..

renting my rigs in nist5 algo in mininingrigrentals is best for now i think
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
Dev do you help on anything? Perhaps we could pool some resources together...a quick bootstrap site would be quite easy...

dev dont cares this coin. everbody write about where is dev and the dev only reads and dont need to write anything and logs out.. same scenario as juggalocoin... waste of time...

seems like this coin was a waste of time..

Activity: 251
Now have some questions to the DEVs team.
How is the development of the website?
Could you provide a forum?

The coin is technically very suitable for some purposes and it soon may become a rising star.
We need a place to create a community.

Site will be started in next few days , about a forum , if it is necessary, we will make.

It's almost a week since u mention site ready in next few days. Website is ready ?
Activity: 251
Now that alcurex is online the diff and network hashes have gone down too which is awesome for solo mining again...loading up...moving some on the exchange and building value. Dev - whats the plan?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
DEV checks in every day look at his last login to 4 hours ago

That's deep!
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
DEV checks in every day look at his last login to 4 hours ago
Activity: 112
Alcurex works fine again with DCN
Pages:
Jump to: