Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCN] Deepcoin secure hashing (CPU/GPU) New algo/ No premine/ No IPO/ PoW - page 80. (Read 182581 times)

Activity: 442
Merit: 250
Suprnova is doing very well, but it's getting close to half of the network, so we need to spread our hashes.
I'm switching back one machine to hashharder.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
http://www.hashharder.com/qubit/deepcoin we need your hashing power!

Mine with HashHarder Smiley

Could you explain why the pool was down?

It seems we had a lot of people trying to mine with the wrong algorithm and flooding the stratums with invalid hashes.
legendary
http://www.hashharder.com/qubit/deepcoin is back up and running properly

Apologies for downtime
brand new miner here. Deep has been my first coin to mine, three days in, loving it so far. Can someone tell me what the future of deepcoin is, what makes it different from others?

What makes this coin different?

In my opinion following:
1. The algo for that you can't rent a big rig/farm now, so it's real miners' coin.
2. Pure POW concept (bitcoin-like) that makes this coin mineable for a very long time.
3. The moderate (as for today's standards) emission curve, that's gives long term miners support.

Maybe also that this coin seems to be not just a simple clone (with all recent bugs cloned) like the most new coins are now.
I hope devs have some more serious plans.

I am not a prophet or fortune teller.. but am optimistic about the future. That's all I can tell now.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
brand new miner here. Deep has been my first coin to mine, three days in, loving it so far. Can someone tell me what the future of deepcoin is, what makes it different from others?
The rising difficulty has much reduced my modest rig's solo mining prospects. Back to the pool I go!

The difficulty rise up but I think we need more miners. Too easy coins now may result with early dumps we have to avoid.

Periscope up! Get ready to the surface!
Activity: 249
Merit: 100
The rising difficulty has much reduced my modest rig's solo mining prospects. Back to the pool I go!
Activity: 154

It's at the bottom of the dashboard page. Click on that little speaker logo to turn that off.
mute your volume, worked for me! EDIT: OR THAT ^^^^^^^
I had my volume muted all night but today i wanted to do stuff and wanted sound lol.
Thanks for your help man!!!
Activity: 658
Merit: 534

It's at the bottom of the dashboard page. Click on that little speaker logo to turn that off.
mute your volume, worked for me! EDIT: OR THAT ^^^^^^^
Activity: 181
does anyone know how to get the beeping on suprnova to stop? Every time i get some unconfirmed coins i get this high pitched beeping and its getting so annoying

Activity: 154
does anyone know how to get the beeping on suprnova to stop? Every time i get some unconfirmed coins i get this high pitched beeping and its getting so annoying
legendary
Activity: 249
Network hash rate and difficulty up Smiley

It will be good to see dev progress.

Deepcoinbiz, contact me if you need a good English writer/editor.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
Can we have a good exchange soon? Has anyone contacted Bittrex? Poloniex likes to see coins doing well elsewhere first before adding new coins.

its on austin global exchange (higher quality exchange than bittrex) https://agx.io/markets/DCN-BTC
no need for more exchanges.

+1, I agree with quality, but low volume or not to much traders here.

I must get used to its better quality. Cryptsy looks nicer (personally for me but de gustibus non est disputandum).
difficulty is going higher then i've seen for this coin since its release:

{
"blocks" : 14037,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 27.50352873,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 1910524057,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}
jox
Activity: 681
Merit: 500
Can we have a good exchange soon? Has anyone contacted Bittrex? Poloniex likes to see coins doing well elsewhere first before adding new coins.

its on austin global exchange (higher quality exchange than bittrex) https://agx.io/markets/DCN-BTC

+1, I agree with quality, but low volume or not to much traders here.

Activity: 210
Pages:
Jump to: