Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 109. (Read 1201324 times)

legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

Where can I find the balance representing the total amount of locked tickets? Dont see it in paymetheus?

That shows in command line wallet with getbalance parameter. He is probably using that
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
I still dont get why my total balance is higher than my account balance+ tickets * price/ticket

My total balance is what it should be but if I sum up my account balance + tickets is way less Huh

Does someone knows why ?

Maybe you bought those tickets at differerent prices?
There is another number in wallet balance representing the total amount locked by tickets.
That, with your available balance, and if existing, immature stake amounts should make your total balance

I calculated the highest price i bought those tickets so that cant be the problem.
Where can I find the balance representing the total amount of locked tickets? Dont see it in paymetheus?
Seems like only one way to calculate the total banlance you have is to sum up the x amount of tickets and your availible balance, right? But if I sum those up I have arrounf 85% of the total balance, so strange. Could it be fee for the tickets I bought?

This is a display bug that happened in old gui wallets and that was fixed with a rescan.

Probably you have the wallet outdated, since 1.0.5 this bug isn't happen .
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money
I still dont get why my total balance is higher than my account balance+ tickets * price/ticket

My total balance is what it should be but if I sum up my account balance + tickets is way less Huh

Does someone knows why ?

There is another number in wallet balance representing the total amount locked by tickets.
That, with your available balance, and if existing, immature stake amounts should make your total balance

I calculated the highest price i bought those tickets so that cant be the problem.
Seems like only one way to calculate the total banlance you have is to sum up the x amount of tickets and your availible balance, right? But if I sum those up I have arrounf 85% of the total balance, so strange. Could it be fee for the tickets I bought?
Activity: 409
Merit: 250

Does someone knows why ?

Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money

Does someone knows why ?
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Activity: 434
Merit: 257
I'm also liking DCR and trying to accumulate as much as possible, so I don't mind the short term price drop Smiley
Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
i trust on dcr, this is my one of my favourites coins, just hold and buy  Smiley
Nvidia gpus are good for dcr mining?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Very strange the price decred situation ... crash and never grow up, why this bad trust?

Not so strange at all imo. The majority of alt coins are down lately with BTC consistently setting new highs.

small lost in dollar, we are good at all
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
Decred is on the same situation as before and currently undervalue at this point, before the end of the year it will be deja vu all over again. Only those who believe and keep hodling will be the winner.
nmd
Once lightning network is complete then a marketing/awareness push to get Decred added to Coinbase would easily equal $100 by the end of this year. Another route is hoping that the Decred team shows the ace up their sleeve by the end of this year regarding some privacy related features.

Decred is my favorite underdog holding because it should be able to adapt and assimilate the best features of the other coins that Decred holders vote for with the on chain governance structure. If Charles Darwin has taught us anything it's that the ability to adapt to your surroundings can be the difference between life and death.

Anyways It's nice to see the price rise, but only in the sense that it feels good to see others basically confirming what early adopters already know. That we were right to place our faith in this project. The longer the price stays low the more time to accumulate until there are enough must have features rolled into the growing snowball rolling down the hill with such momentum that it is no longer possible for the rest of the community to ignore.

i could not agree more. it's a sleeping giant ("sleeping" at least from the chart perspective).   
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010
Very strange the price decred situation ... crash and never grow up, why this bad trust?

Not so strange at all imo. The majority of alt coins are down lately with BTC consistently setting new highs.
Activity: 36
Merit: 2
Once lightning network is complete then a marketing/awareness push to get Decred added to Coinbase would easily equal $100 by the end of this year. Another route is hoping that the Decred team shows the ace up their sleeve by the end of this year regarding some privacy related features.

Decred is my favorite underdog holding because it should be able to adapt and assimilate the best features of the other coins that Decred holders vote for with the on chain governance structure. If Charles Darwin has taught us anything it's that the ability to adapt to your surroundings can be the difference between life and death.

Anyways It's nice to see the price rise, but only in the sense that it feels good to see others basically confirming what early adopters already know. That we were right to place our faith in this project. The longer the price stays low the more time to accumulate until there are enough must have features rolled into the growing snowball rolling down the hill with such momentum that it is no longer possible for the rest of the community to ignore.
Activity: 16
Why DCR price now felt down so much? ~23$ now Shocked

scammers thats why ~ fake airdrop * jail time i hope for these devs  Cool  lol

what makes you say that ?

He's been trolling and posting that for ages... he will grow on you.
He's our resident jester.  He's harmless but very ... persistent!  Cheesy

Thanks (Y)
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004

scammers thats why ~ fake airdrop * jail time i hope for these devs  Cool  lol

He's been trolling and posting that for ages... he will grow on you.
He's our resident jester.  He's harmless but very ... persistent!  Cheesy
Activity: 16

scammers thats why ~ fake airdrop * jail time i hope for these devs  Cool  lol

nmd

yeah, kinda strange. but dcr is not the only strange coin atm. keep on hodling.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

scammers thats why ~ fake airdrop * jail time i hope for these devs  Cool  lol
Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Jump to: