Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 124. (Read 1201327 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Hey, I tried to find the info in the available FAQ but didnt find anything, so i'm trying here.

What will happen to the (PoS) 'live ticket' currently owned when this  vote end (440ish block away!!)?

Are they simply refunded?
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010

I want to create  new wallet in Paymetheus. After hitting continue when Paymetheus first starts, I get a popup saying "Connection could not be established with 127.0.0.1" Any suggestions?

You must click on "decred" and not on "paymetheus standalone"

Ya I'm an idiot...noticed it a bit ago. Thanks for the help!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

I want to create  new wallet in Paymetheus. After hitting continue when Paymetheus first starts, I get a popup saying "Connection could not be established with 127.0.0.1" Any suggestions?

You must click on "decred" and not on "paymetheus standalone"
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
I hope 2017 is Decred year  Smiley
Well, definitely.
It will be the year of Decred.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
legendary
Using the cli, is there a way to get my seed for an account I own?

I'd like to start using the Paymetheus wallet. I've always used the CLI wallet so far, so how do I migrate those accounts/wallets to Paymetheus? If I choose the restore option, it asks for a seed. How can I get that seed through the CLI?

Bump!

If you lost your seed when you generated the wallet, it's no longer possible to recover it.

You can move your coins to webwallet, create a paymetheus wallet from scratch, take a photo of the seed and store it in a safe place and then make a transfer of your coins to paym.

You can also copy and paste the wallet.db file from the cli to paymetheus, but it isn't recommended to use a wallet that you no longer own the seed.

Damn! Ya...I don't remember seeing a seed, but shit was a flurry that long ago. Ok, well thanks for the info. I've got a ton locked in tickets right now, so I guess I'll have to wait on those funds to be released before I can move them to new wallet.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
I hope 2017 is Decred year  Smiley
legendary

I'd like to start using the Paymetheus wallet. I've always used the CLI wallet so far, so how do I migrate those accounts/wallets to Paymetheus? If I choose the restore option, it asks for a seed. How can I get that seed through the CLI?

Bump!

If you lost your seed when you generated the wallet, it's no longer possible to recover it.

You can move your coins to webwallet, create a paymetheus wallet from scratch, take a photo of the seed and store it in a safe place and then make a transfer of your coins to paym.

You can also copy and paste the wallet.db file from the cli to paymetheus, but it isn't recommended to use a wallet that you no longer own the seed.

Damn! Ya...I don't remember seeing a seed, but shit was a flurry that long ago. Ok, well thanks for the info. I've got a ton locked in tickets right now, so I guess I'll have to wait on those funds to be released before I can move them to new wallet.
Activity: 156
Merit: 236
More human friendly release notes for the v1.0.3 release are now available on the forum:

https://forum.decred.org/threads/dd-23-v1-0-3-06-09-17.5414/
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
See 1.0.3 changelog here:

https://github.com/decred/decred-binaries/releases/tag/v1.0.3

Plenty of bugfixes and minor improvements. Nothing big, but if something is working wrong for you in 1.0.1 - update is required.
legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

Bump!

legendary

Bump!
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
This coin is very hard to mine and the value is very low  Undecided

Mine other coins and the buying DCR is much easier Wink