Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 145. (Read 1201327 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
https://cryptoworld.io
When DCR v.1.0  gets release ? what would be the price after it ?
25 april
Activity: 100
Merit: 12
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Results of simulation of one more stake difficulty algorithm:

https://github.com/decred/dcrd/issues/584#issuecomment-294278889

Devs doing amazing job!

Have to read more about Decred, all I hear is positive community feedback.

Keeping a close look!  Shocked

I think the Decred has good community support.

^I FOUND SOMEONE ELSE WHO GOT GYPPED WITH THE FAKE AIRDROP AND WE ARE PRESSING THE ISSUE IF I HAVE TO SPEND ALL SUMMER TRACKING THESE CROOKS DOWN I WILL + NO WORRIES==I HAVE FRIENDS IN ISRAEL SO MENI ROSENFELD YOU BETTER #EXPECT US ;-D
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
When DCR v.1.0  gets release ? what would be the price after it ?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

Devs doing amazing job!

Have to read more about Decred, all I hear is positive community feedback.

Keeping a close look!  Shocked

I think the Decred has good community support.
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004

Devs doing amazing job!

Great - it seems that solution satisfies all requirements
Activity: 714
Merit: 529

Devs doing amazing job!

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
One World
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
One of the best projects that already participate, big bet for the second best currency? I believe in this Project!
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
I got even less now Huh Huh Huh Huh wtf is going on missing another 600 now so a total of 1550 dcr is just GONE?? my tickets are gone also what is happening ??

I exactly did what you said? Removed my wallet.db and restored from seed. What went wrong how is this possible??

Cool

lulz
legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039
it's better ask support in the slack for faster replies
Activity: 453
Look Morty magic internet money
thanks for quick reply yes I'm using the latest version 0.8.2 only I dont understand what you are saying ? what should I do ?
legendary
it's a deterministic wallet your DCR can't go anywhere  Grin

which version are you using, is the last one ? they have changed something in the getbalance command now is :  dcrctl.exe -u user -P pass --wallet getbalance default
I got even less now Huh Huh Huh Huh wtf is going on missing another 600 now so a total of 1550 dcr is just GONE?? my tickets are gone also what is happening ??

I exactly did what you said? Removed my wallet.db and restored from seed. What went wrong how is this possible??
legendary

I cant find it.. the appdata file is hidden but I can find it by  typing %appdata% and I see all my coins except decred?

In my wallet I have one transaction of -630dcr and one of -314 that occurred while buying tickets that never came back. How is this even possible?

I still bought some tickets afterwards so now I got 1 live ticket and 49 imature tickets if I restore my wallet (if I can find my wallet.db file) those tickets will be automatically visible in my new wallet again? sorry for all the questions but This made me a little confused

enable hidden files

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/show-hidden-files-in-windows-7/

wallet.db location are :

command line : C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Local\Dcrwallet\mainnet
paymetheus  : C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Local\Decred\Paymetheus\mainnet

Activity: 398
Merit: 109
just tried to buy some tickets again. I was looking t dcrstats for the ticket fee. I tried a few times and suddenly I got several errors when purchasing tickets and now my total balance is 900 dcr lower then before and still only 1 ticket is in mempool? I have had before that my tickets where rejected cause of to low fee but my total balance and overvieuw balance was always the same and now im missing 900 dcr? Huh

^the chain forked the coins on eXchange are different lol ~ those are prolly gone now forever like ethereum DAO LMFAO ;-D

When did the fork take place? I wasnt around back then and I want to know what he is rambling on about. If he means tickets to oprah or another shitshow where letterman and his pals will play lullabies for well-paid well-assed hollywood chicks Im not gonna stay in this thread any longer and will move on immediately. I dont see any new features here except for this ticket mess.
in windows machines is located C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Local\Dcrwallet\mainnet it's pretty easy delete wallet.db, start the deamon and launch dcrwallet.exe --create

I cant find it.. the appdata file is hidden but I can find it by  typing %appdata% and I see all my coins except decred?

In my wallet I have one transaction of -630dcr and one of -314 that occurred while buying tickets that never came back. How is this even possible?

I still bought some tickets afterwards so now I got 1 live ticket and 49 imature tickets if I restore my wallet (if I can find my wallet.db file) those tickets will be automatically visible in my new wallet again? sorry for all the questions but This made me a little confused
legendary
in windows machines is located C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Local\Dcrwallet\mainnet it's pretty easy delete wallet.db, start the deamon and launch dcrwallet.exe --create
Thanks, only I dont see it.. is it the same as the dcrwallet application? I have to delete it and it I start the launcher again and I can enter my seed?
Jump to: