Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 147. (Read 1201327 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100
I tried to buy tikets several times now. But they got rejected or something. I have the latest version of paymetheus and have filled in the api of the pool i wantd to use. I tried several times to buy 50 tickets around 35 dcr and I see them in mempool but when I open my wallet later on there gone and my balance is back to normal. What is is that i'm doing wrong?

You would need to adjust your ticket fee to get your tickets mined into a block. POW miners pick tickets with high fee to low fee first. You can view the trend of Avg ticket fee in https://dcrstats.com/ and adjust your ticket fee accordingly.

I know the team is working on fixing the ticket algorithm in next release. So we will have more stable ticket prices. This issue likely gets resolved. BTW I am not a developer. I am a hodler like you.

Join slack and ask questions to the developers. They are very responsive.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
DCR crash soon waiting  Undecided

Really, lets hear your detailed analysis as to why.

With next relase v.1.0 decred to the "SUN" ... i think min 50$

In the release v 1.0 there is nothing revolutionary to pump dcr.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

pumps comes or before a release or later. So if it's not pump this week we have to wait. IMO
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
off topic

Anyone knows what is happening with poloniex?

In poloniex ,i never passed the limit of 2000$ par day (( tier 1 ))
Now they locked my account and they force me to enter to tier 2 verivication level for to be able to withdrawal my holdings!
Be careful.....

DCR is flagged for removal ~ trade wize ;-)

It's not, stop spreading FUD / false rumors. Smiley

i just went there in person poloniex froze all DCR funds because of the bittrex hack :\
.... im waiting 3 days for an answer...
tks anyway

They're very slow these days (too many new users I guess?) But you will get a response. I always get it-

I made 2 tickets until now and im still waiting for an answer....
when i try to login,goes straight to my profile and i see this:

Daily withdrawal limit $2,000 USD equivalent
Margin Trading Enabled
ATTENTION REQUIRED
Please complete your profile through Level 2 or arrange for account closure.

...and another thing
When i click "Terms of use" ,because i want to see if they chainged something, i cant open it.....nor the privacy policy....
...And Im locked out of the hole site...
I cant even use the trollbox ....

So is more serious them " slow these days "

Israeli hackers bruh :-D
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

Margin Trading Enabled
ATTENTION REQUIRED

...and another thing
When i click "Terms of use" ,because i want to see if they chainged something, i cant open it.....nor the privacy policy....

Are you perhaps withdrawing near the limit everyday? Maybe they would consider that a near violation.
This is just speculation on my part of course. I never had problems withdrawing, though I rarely ever hit the limit
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
tks anyway

They're very slow these days (too many new users I guess?) But you will get a response. I always get it-

Margin Trading Enabled
ATTENTION REQUIRED

...and another thing

legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
tks anyway

legendary
off topic

Now they locked my account and they force me to enter to tier 2 verivication level for to be able to withdrawal my holdings!
Be careful.....

It's not, stop spreading FUD / false rumors. Smiley
Hi, noob question here. I previously bought a few tickets with success and earned some subsidy but now the wallet says I have insufficient funds to buy a ticket while I have enough spendable DCR in my wallet. Any idea what I might be doing wrong/is going on?

I would think if it says spendable, then you should be able to buy tickets. Try closing and restarting your wallet as it sometimes needs this to refresh. Also it takes 256 blocks (~1 day) for your stake reward to be returned and spendable.

Thanks, I guess although it says my DCR are spendable it needs more blocks to pass before I can buy tickets again. It now says need expiry beyond next height....

I am facing similar problems regarding stake mining / ticket purchase:

It worked quite fine for me during the last few weeks but recently two strange things keep happening:

1. I have the funds (108 DCR) to buy 3x tickets @ 33,12 DCR (it shows as "spendable" in my account). But when I try to buy 3 tickets I get an error "insufficent funds". Even for two tickets I seem to not have enough. I can only buy one. Why is that?!

2. Often I buy a ticket and and a few hours later the DCR I "spend" to buy the ticket are back in my account and I don't have a mining ticket. Huh

Thanks for any help.

^satoshi dont like fake bitcoiners claiming to be bitcoiners not acting like bitcoiners staking lottery tickets ;-D ==hacked pos coins! weeee
off topic

Be careful.....

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Did you leave the normal fee or did you set it higher?
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money
I tried to buy tikets several times now. But they got rejected or something. I have the latest version of paymetheus and have filled in the api of the pool i wantd to use. I tried several times to buy 50 tickets around 35 dcr and I see them in mempool but when I open my wallet later on there gone and my balance is back to normal. What is is that i'm doing wrong?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
tks anyway
legendary
off topic

Be careful.....

It's just a security measure I think, from what I read in the TrollBox. I don't think there's anything to worry about.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child

Cool coin. By the way is Decred technology already used by 3rd party clients or nothing yet as of now?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
In two weeks of any ticket hasn't voted
Jump to: