Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 182. (Read 1201327 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Grats $DCR I see big potential, sad to only start accumulating now.
only 10mil marketcap, better now start accumulating than later  Grin huge upside potential + alien tech = worth the risk!

Yes, alien technology is a big plus.  Rumor is that that dev team is actually comprised of aliens.

It's obvious that alien tech from planet Vulcan is behind hard fork voting.
I heard Spock is in Decred dev team.
How else could humans develop a smart blockchain that automatically implements the voting result?
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
Activity: 546
Happy to see Decred doing so well. Proud to be an original air drop participant. Wonderful to see the early promise being fulfilled. Smiley

Wish I had participated on the airdrop :| Don't you have some to spare? :p

cheers
sure, solve the puzzle and you will get 460 DCR Wink
https://decred.org/januspuzzle/

GL

There are many tips in the deCRED Slack. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Happy to see Decred doing so well. Proud to be an original air drop participant. Wonderful to see the early promise being fulfilled. Smiley

cheers
sure, solve the puzzle and you will get 460 DCR Wink
https://decred.org/januspuzzle/

GL
Activity: 53
Merit: 0

cheers
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
only 10mil marketcap, better now start accumulating than later  Grin huge upside potential + alien tech = worth the risk!

Yes, alien technology is a big plus.  Rumor is that that dev team is actually comprised of aliens.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Shitcoin Bliss
How come when buying tickets through paymetheus It often says insuffecient funds to construct transaction when I clearly have enough. sometimes 300+ decred cant even buy one  50decred ticket

After a ticket is voted, the coins appear in the wallet but can only be used after 256 blocks (~ 20 hours).
There is a small bug in which they appear before as "spendable", but in reality they are not yet.
This will be fixed in the next version.

oh ok ty
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
How come when buying tickets through paymetheus It often says insuffecient funds to construct transaction when I clearly have enough. sometimes 300+ decred cant even buy one  50decred ticket

After a ticket is voted, the coins appear in the wallet but can only be used after 256 blocks (~ 20 hours).
There is a small bug in which they appear before as "spendable", but in reality they are not yet.
This will be fixed in the next version.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Shitcoin Bliss
How come when buying tickets through paymetheus It often says insuffecient funds to construct transaction when I clearly have enough. sometimes 300+ decred cant even buy one  50decred ticket
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
only 10mil marketcap, better now start accumulating than later  Grin huge upside potential + alien tech = worth the risk!
Activity: 285
Activity: 356
Activity: 1085
Soon back to $1.5-$2 small pump for slow coin
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
When is Coinbase going to recruit DCR?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
Decred is simply SOLID GOLD  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039
Decred is insanely pumped again, congratulations to all investors, what is the staking rate per year? I want to stake decred.

for this year 2-3% month of the invested sum as long the average ticket price is in the range of 45-60.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
I created a thread to discuss about the puzzle on altcoin discussion subforum: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18105249

Decred do a nice puzzle. Good promotion for coin now.
Activity: 910
what is the new puzzle meaning ?   a  new  development  event  ?
Jump to: