Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 181. (Read 1201327 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Has there been any protest from the bird society?

Hahaha.

I got a question: Can anyone recommend a trusted good stake pool for DCR? I saw stakepool.dcrstats.com/ but they have a 5% fee which seems pretty high to me.
Also a tutorial on how to exactly set up the "purchase ticket" in Paymetheus Decred Wallet would be much appreciated.

That is a fee from your vote reward, which is as low as 0.05 * 1.58 DCR = 0.079 DCR

Here is Paymetheus guide:

https://docs.decred.org/getting-started/user-guides/using-paymetheus/#purchase-tickets-tab

Thanks a lot! Unfortunatelly whenever I click the "PURCHASE" button (after successfully choosing my pool via "manage pools" and signing with my API key) I always get the message "Unable to purchase tickets: need expiry that is beyond next height (given: 114393, next height 114420)"
Activity: 714
Merit: 529

Hahaha.

I got a question: Can anyone recommend a trusted good stake pool for DCR? I saw stakepool.dcrstats.com/ but they have a 5% fee which seems pretty high to me.
Also a tutorial on how to exactly set up the "purchase ticket" in Paymetheus Decred Wallet would be much appreciated.

That is a fee from your vote reward, which is as low as 0.05 * 1.58 DCR = 0.079 DCR

Here is Paymetheus guide:

https://docs.decred.org/getting-started/user-guides/using-paymetheus/#purchase-tickets-tab
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Ceo of Company0, Jake Yocom-Piatt, Looking like a fucking boss as he presents at Coinbase HQ!

Congratulations  Smiley

Is there a link anywhere to this video?
legendary
Disobey.

Hahaha.

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1274
Ceo of Company0, Jake Yocom-Piatt, Looking like a fucking boss as he presents at Coinbase HQ!

legendary
Activity: 1274
It's all good, no one takes those kids seriously anyway. 
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
too bad i cant unwatch this thread.. 99% of useless posts..

look like an AI fud system...

I wish Bitcointalk had stricter moderation sometimes.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
too bad i cant unwatch this thread.. 99% of useless posts..

look like an AI fud system...
Activity: 690
It's not bulls and bears who move altcoins. It's shills and fudsters Grin
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
DCR huge dumps incoming, sell now or cry later  Cry Cry Cry Cry

I hope so. Im waiting for a cheap entry point  Smiley

What if the current price IS the cheap entry point? Smiley

*plot twist*

Cheesy
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
BTC up - Alts bloodbath, DCR big red line down.

I think it's good because we can see that dcr pegged to the dollar.
so dcr is not shit coin. Need exchange with dcr/usd
Activity: 535
DCR huge dumps incoming, sell now or cry later  Cry Cry Cry Cry

I hope so. Im waiting for a cheap entry point  Smiley
legendary
Disobey.
....Price is very high right now...

Are you kidding me? Or just you are the funny guy, huh?  Grin

LOL, consensus on all levels.
Activity: 546

legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039
Decred is good as Dash or better, just has a low market cap... and Decred is undervalued right now.

we need some scam accusation threads in the altcoin of discussion, it's the only way to reach the top 10
legendary
Disobey.
I created a thread to discuss about the puzzle on altcoin discussion subforum: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18105249

Wow, did nobody solve this, yet?
Love the puzzle. My girlfriend and I gave it a try yesterday for about an hour. Came up with some very promising looking approaches that in the end we couldn't get to actually work.
Really interested to see the solution for this one.

Great community here, this along the great feature list of Decred finally convinced me to buy some. Price is very high right now, I hate to buy high. Although in opposition to Dash I see no reason why it should drop much anytime soon.
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Happy to see Decred doing so well. Proud to be an original air drop participant. Wonderful to see the early promise being fulfilled. Smiley

It seems that DECRED catch up with DASH

Decred is good as Dash or better, just has a low market cap... and Decred is undervalued right now.

Definitely, talking about technical aspects and features Decred is far more superior imho.
Activity: 364
Happy to see Decred doing so well. Proud to be an original air drop participant. Wonderful to see the early promise being fulfilled. Smiley

It seems that DECRED catch up with DASH
Activity: 248
One World
Jump to: