Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 179. (Read 1201327 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 266
People in poloniex spammed only DASH, XMR etc  Smiley. When Decred is in top 5 on Market Cap, they will realise what they missed.

Patience is the key.
im gonna wait for another year and hoping DCR would boom.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
DCR on it's way to the moon. This will be a great year for all decred investors Smiley
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Are DHG's financial statements available? According to the decred constitution a set should have been released on March 8th 2016 and then every 6 months. I can't seem to find them  Huh

wiki.decred.org/Decred_Constitution
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
Is there a reason for the sudden increase?

- The success of hard fork voting on testnet.
Decred has the first "smart blockchain", which implements the voting result automatically, without human interference.
Decred will be really decentralised. Will be a real DAO.
All security measures have been taken in the code so that in case of hard fork it is not possible to use the previous one, as happened with ETH / ETC.

- Presentation of currency on Coinbase by Jake Yocom-Piatt

- New puzzle by coin_artist et al with around $2000 in prize

- Marketing and press campaign

Yes, I think Decred whit this roadmap will be a real DAO ... and the position going in the first 5 of the best crypto in the World.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I'm willing to fund a press release to help solidify the new price base. who do I contact to collaborate?
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
Actually i never imagine that Decred can go up so significantly, it is a rocket to da moon, we will be there, and the project has potential to be top 15.

Actually DCR has it what it takes to be on top 10, the kind of development DCR has right now will attest that.
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
Actually i never imagine that Decred can go up so significantly, it is a rocket to da moon, we will be there, and the project has potential to be top 15.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

- The success of hard fork voting on testnet.
Decred has the first "smart blockchain", which implements the voting result automatically, without human interference.
Decred will be really decentralised. Will be a real DAO.
All security measures have been taken in the code so that in case of hard fork it is not possible to use the previous one, as happened with ETH / ETC.

- Presentation of currency on Coinbase by Jake Yocom-Piatt

- New puzzle by coin_artist et al with around $2000 in prize

- Marketing and press campaign

Activity: 784
Merit: 506
this is never gonna happen. This is what people want to happen after that they miss the low buy. sorry, but now you're still in time

Lol, this is the correct way to hype.  Hats off to you sir.  Troll on.
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Activity: 83
Activity: 108
I really hope someone dumps DCR back down to the 100s soon... We already know the real value and potential.

I like seeing it low, accumulating more and adding to my PoS : /
this is never gonna happen. This is what people want to happen after that they miss the low buy. sorry, but now you're still in time
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
This thing can go a lot higher than its current price IMO, nope! not selling mine even if it hits $10
Activity: 68
I really hope someone dumps DCR back down to the 100s soon... We already know the real value and potential.

I like seeing it low, accumulating more and adding to my PoS : /
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
when will be the airdrop? cant find anything about it at the first post

A year ago.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I think the pump to 330k and then the dump to 180k was a shake out for weak hand! Now it's time for a big pump
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
Good day for Decred community, all time high and big news will come only in next month. Really miracle, the sleeping giant woke up. The coin has another big place for growth in this year and we will see more than once again the update of this ath.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

A bit late to the party. One year late.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Jump to: