Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 177. (Read 1201327 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I like Decred.
The best Bitcoin successor.

No doubt about it and the future is really bright for Decred.
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
I like Decred.
The best Bitcoin successor.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010
DCR down to $2  Undecided DASH up $150
Yep, almost. Well, at least in your wet pubertal dream.  Tongue
If the markets would slightly represent a REALISTIC EVALUATION of the true value of these coins prices should be more like DCR $50, DASH $20.
Anyway, we'll see.
btw: Can't wait to see some predictions on Augur regarding some of these prices.

Ahah! I've been thinking the same thing for months now!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Yep, almost. Well, at least in your wet pubertal dream.  Tongue
If the markets would slightly represent a REALISTIC EVALUATION of the true value of these coins prices should be more like DCR $50, DASH $20.
Anyway, we'll see.
btw: Can't wait to see some predictions on Augur regarding some of these prices.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
I'm going to buy some more ... I really like this coin!
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Activity: 126
dcr is loading, trust me!
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Does Decred have any other interesting features aside from governance?

- Lightning Network  
- Privacy project with a new and unique anon system
- Smart contracts  
- Payment integration support

Take a look at 2017 roadmap:  https://forum.decred.org/threads/2017-decred-roadmap.4937/

I see. That's interesting.

In late Q2 or early Q3 2017, we will begin publicly developing a new method of enhancing privacy for Decred.

Any information on what type of privacy solution is going to get implemented?

Only that it is going to be unique / different than anything currently available.

Knowing how the dev team values their privacy... (many worked on OpenBSD), it's going to be good.

Not even Monero is unique. They're using Cryptonote just like dozen other coins. Dash uses modified Coinjoin. Wait and see I guess.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
The second forecast

Ahaha, wait, wait, wait...

Its good forecast, I believe that it will be realized in the next few months, for such a powerful platform as Decred it will be just another step, and to the top is still very far. We are waiting for many more improvements in the near future.
Activity: 553
Merit: 509
Activity: 356
DCR gives people so much money, people like dcr's pumping on poloniex, you guys know the price is high, market cap is high. Good for it.

Dash is $77. That's high. That's where Decred is headed once it replaces Dash as nr. 3 Smiley where it belongs (nr3 or nr2) ... give it a year.

Or 3 years.
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
DCR gives people so much money, people like dcr's pumping on poloniex, you guys know the price is high, market cap is high. Good for it.

Dash is $77. That's high. That's where Decred is headed once it replaces Dash as nr. 3 Smiley where it belongs (nr3 or nr2) ... give it a year.
Activity: 444

- Lightning Network  
- Smart contracts  

Take a look at 2017 roadmap:  https://forum.decred.org/threads/2017-decred-roadmap.4937/

In late Q2 or early Q3 2017, we will begin publicly developing a new method of enhancing privacy for Decred.

Only that it is going to be unique / different than anything currently available.

Knowing how the dev team values their privacy... (many worked on OpenBSD), it's going to be good.
decred dev team has been producing quality code since 2013? it's on the same level as all top 5 coins, after i saw hardfork demo on testnet must say im really hyped. can't imagine privacy feature product Shocked
decred is beautiful piece of technology, real gift to crypto community is decentralized blockchain governance and we all should be thankful. with this dev team anything is possible!

It looks like all the great features of ethereum, monero and dash combined will soon be found on dcr. And the thing that separate dcr is the revolutionary system of governance (hard fork voting).
Activity: 157
Glad to see great project to success. Devs have done and are doing amazing work.

https://blog.decred.org/2017/01/09/2017-Decred-Roadmap/

Thing are just getting started.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

- Lightning Network  
- Smart contracts  

decred dev team has been producing quality code since 2013? it's on the same level as all top 5 coins, after i saw hardfork demo on testnet must say im really hyped. can't imagine privacy feature product Shocked
decred is beautiful piece of technology, real gift to crypto community is decentralized blockchain governance and we all should be thankful. with this dev team anything is possible!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

- Lightning Network  
- Smart contracts  

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Who cares about these feature? Actually I only care about the pump, the price pump makes people rich, that is all we need.

No features, no appreciation. 
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Latest price evolution is just amazing. So glad I could be part of decred since it's release.
I see still a lot of potential in this project , hopefully it will pay out well in the future.
Jump to: