Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 187. (Read 1201327 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
I have a few hundred dcr on yobit. You think any chance you think they'll ever fix their wallet?

If you decide to wait, you might be waiting forever. Consider selling with little loss and withdraw your Btc to another exchange.
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
One World
Way more than $5... Re-do the math!
Activity: 631
Merit: 258
I have a few hundred dcr on yobit. You think any chance you think they'll ever fix their wallet?

When DCR reach the top 10 on coinmarketcap it will get some attention. Yobit might immediately fix the wallet issue.
Is that still not fixed? Those guys are fools to themselves (as Roy Slaven and HG Nelson would say)
Activity: 403

Dont worry, DCR on Yobit catching up with the price indices of other stock exchanges late, so no need to hurry, when the price will grow you can sell DCR on Yobit with profit, but you need to wait a little more time.
Activity: 409

Not likely. They have other bad wallets too, which they never bothered fixing even after many months.

If I were you, I'd put a sell order for everything at or slightly below market price. Eventually it would get fullfilled. Then I would withdraw the btc into another Exchange to buy back dcr
Activity: 444

When DCR reach the top 10 on coinmarketcap it will get some attention. Yobit might immediately fix the wallet issue.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
hello i just mining decred using cpuminer-opt with suprnova pool but somehow it's not getting properly, my question is , what is wrong?

this is my setting, can someone tell me whats wrong with my setting??

./cpuminer -a blake -o stratum+tcp://dcr.suprnova.cc:2252 -u xxxxx.satu -p satu -t 7

thanks

It's not blake, it's blake256  or maybe even decred in cpuminer
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
hello i just mining decred using cpuminer-opt with suprnova pool but somehow it's not getting properly, my question is , what is wrong?

this is my setting, can someone tell me whats wrong with my setting??

./cpuminer -a blake -o stratum+tcp://dcr.suprnova.cc:2252 -u xxxxx.satu -p satu -t 7

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
the video doesn't belong to me was posted in the slack, smoke some pot maybe can help  Grin
haha  Grin good answer. golden
legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039
the video doesn't belong to me was posted in the slack, smoke some pot maybe can help  Grin
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
a nice video about Hard Fork Voting Demo  Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdLdOYZxY9k

Yeap not bad. It got too much eye hurting blur and special effects, would u mind to edit half of that shit out of the trailer and reupload it? At one moment I thought that ur video could stop the light like a black hole. Cant think of anything that would be darker and more ill-defined than ur bitchy clip.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
decred is going up for sure, we had recently a nice high around 3,5$. and i´m sure this was only a very small indication of decred potential. I won´t be surprised to see it over 5$ constantly by the end of the year.
legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039
on-chain governance is the killer app of deCRED  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004

What is DCR being used for currently?

For storing value, and for payments (to a much lesser degree), just like Bitcoin.
Activity: 248
One World
Decred will go over $10 easy
Activity: 30
Easy 2x/3x from here in the shorterm, regardless of pedantic noobs.

I don't necessarily disagree with you about DCR increasing in value, and don't take it personally, I'm just offering some advice.

If you invest money by examining past trends of a different currency you're going to be in for a world of hurt.
fair enough, i tend to agree with you. i just couldnt ignore how Chart Timing similar it looks.
Activity: 16

I don't necessarily disagree with you about DCR increasing in value, and don't take it personally, I'm just offering some advice.

If you invest money by examining past trends of a different currency you're going to be in for a world of hurt.
Activity: 356
Jump to: