Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 189. (Read 1201327 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 250
glad to see the price.
Activity: 546
Merit: 502
Maybe we will go a little down before Decreed price will go up. Waiting for good price to buy and hold.
Activity: 690
Merit: 500
The Decred whales must love the staking holders. Grin
Activity: 444
Buy more, hold and stake. Sounds good for 2017. When roadmap features begin getting implemented, Dcr belongs to top-10 marketcap.

I believe also, DCR is really worth holding for a long time without a doubt.
Activity: 356
It needs to retest 0.0001538 before pushing higher.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Buy more, hold and stake. Sounds good for 2017. When roadmap features begin getting implemented, Dcr belongs to top-10 marketcap.
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
Expected it to bounce, not so soon though and not by this much. Definitely looking good.
I'm glad I trusted dbt1033's analysis and bought more DCR in the dip  Cheesy
Also pleasantly surprised at the ticket price stability lately.
Activity: 403
price going slightly up ....

Yep, let's hope it will continue until bitcoin ETF decision in the next two weeks. Smiley

It is hardly to say, sometimes altcoins go down when bitcoin is going up, sometimes this is not working, for example in 2013, all markets were bullish.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
price is going up nicely but still low vol
Activity: 774
Merit: 503

Yep, let's hope it will continue until bitcoin ETF decision in the next two weeks. Smiley
Activity: 212
Merit: 104
Activity: 248
One World
Good day in perspective!  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010
when looking at ticket price history and network hashrate, it seems as there is something big coming. i believe it will be a very successful year for decred

Ya, what's happening with the ticket difficulty (price)? Usually it fluctuates pretty regularly (peaks followed by troughs), but the last several difficulty adjustments have been rather linear.  I didn't look into the last release's code, but was there any changes made against the difficulty adjustment algo for PoS?
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
This sure has been a fun and exciting year so far, with much more coming throughout 2017!

I've had a blast trading over the last six weeks and it appears I'll be able to continue enjoying the enjoyment for weeks to come Smiley

Nice work to the dev's and much thanks to the community managers and the community as a whole! Without the hard work and dedication from everyone, DCR would be just another crypto coin in an ever-expanding sea of crypto shitcoins.
Activity: 356
Bull trend confirmed.  Next target 0.0068.  Cool
Activity: 424
Merit: 106
https://Newrewardcoins.com
when looking at ticket price history and network hashrate, it seems as there is something big coming. i believe it will be a very successful year for decred

Be prepared! Its always that a coin get dumped before a new High is coming! Dont sell your coin! Buy more... your will see, just be patience... :-)
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 403
Today was very good pice to buy Decred, aroun 155000 sat, but somebody buy all very fast Smiley I will wait for this price to buy more!
Activity: 248
One World
Those miners dumping! After we will have Ubiq miners...
Jump to: