Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 19. (Read 1201096 times)

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

premine distributed to about 3000 people around the world.
Anyone who believed in the coin and kept it until its ATH could sell for $36500.

Actually if they have been staking coins they would have had a lot more coins than that, and could sell it all for more than that amount still today.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

Anyone who believed in the coin and kept it until its ATH could sell for $36500.

DCR = fraud / phishing scheme from the start!==> now you show your true colors that's why you will be buried by the S.E.C. & Co. Wink wait for it.

WHY YOU SO DEFENSIVE? HOW MUCH DO YOU OWE ME?? ~> $36500 MAYBE WE SHOULD TRACK YOU DOWN..SHOW ME SOME I.D.? HMMM..WAIT FOR IT.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

* Decred’s Monetary Policy ===>

"First and foremost, Decred’s blockchain includes a premine... "
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tl;dr ^^^
i'm done reading

Tongue

PREMINE PREMINE PREMINE : FUCK OFF
What do you think about this new DCR privacy feature in the light of upcoming FATF rules?
https://www.coindesk.com/fatf-crypto-travel-rule

While I'm looking forward for Decred DEX, it sounds like new private transactions is a huge red flag for US-regulated exchanges like Coinbase, Bittrex, Binance US and major part of reliable (read regulated) exchanges.

Your thoughts? Wouldn't this privacy feature kill the poor liquidity completely when regulated exchanges will have to delist all anon coins (deadline mid-Summer 2020)?

It's a very valid point. Let's hope enough liquidity is provided via DEX. Of course, if most centralized/regulated exchanges do delist, volume will be driven to dex's anyway.

Another school of thought is that (long term) centralized exchanges will only be used institutionally, while DEXs will be the mainstream tool for trades.

bisq is the only legit dex i've seen in action,,,does dcr even trade there? :\ hmm
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010
What do you think about this new DCR privacy feature in the light of upcoming FATF rules?

While I'm looking forward for Decred DEX, it sounds like new private transactions is a huge red flag for US-regulated exchanges like Coinbase, Bittrex, Binance US and major part of reliable (read regulated) exchanges.

Your thoughts? Wouldn't this privacy feature kill the poor liquidity completely when regulated exchanges will have to delist all anon coins (deadline mid-Summer 2020)?

It's a very valid point. Let's hope enough liquidity is provided via DEX. Of course, if most centralized/regulated exchanges do delist, volume will be driven to dex's anyway.

Another school of thought is that (long term) centralized exchanges will only be used institutionally, while DEXs will be the mainstream tool for trades.
paid shill rant..you mad bro?

you should only report DCR ( DECRED ) fraudsters openly to the SEC  Lol!!

https://www.sec.gov/tcr

~good luck looking over your shoulder? hmmm you stole from me and lied...your kind deserve to be banned from U.S.A.
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
delist scams like decred and they will protect consumers.  Roll Eyes
===> it's a small world ...with DCR you have gone out of your way to prove you cannot ever be trusted, lifetime ban i hope.

Very informative answer. Keep me updated.

delist scams like decred and they will protect consumers.  Roll Eyes
===> it's a small world ...with DCR you have gone out of your way to prove you cannot ever be trusted, lifetime ban i hope.

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
I believe it's time that more people should give more attention to Decred, and speculate on its future, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dcr-decred-speculation-and-price-discussion-2378135

gembitz you're welcome too. Haha. Cool
Gembitz - Stop wasting your life trolling here.

If you are too low IQ to understand how elegant the privacy solution that was just proposed by Decred is, you're not going to have a good time.

Very excited team. Well done! I'm looking forward to further implementation of the privacy solution into Decrediton.

imagine always having to look over your back that you ripped off hundereds of people not knowing who or when someone will come kick the door down... welcome to the world of decred development. #fraud is fraud.

WE NEVER FORGET WE NEVER FORGIVE.
Activity: 36
Merit: 2
Gembitz - Stop wasting your life trolling here.

If you are too low IQ to understand how elegant the privacy solution that was just proposed by Decred is, you're not going to have a good time.

Very excited team. Well done! I'm looking forward to further implementation of the privacy solution into Decrediton.
Soon the thread name will have to be changed to reflect the new feature.

Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | LN | Privacy

Exciting times ahead.

soon you will be doxxed by the sec? :-D when they find you your domino castle is on fire?
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
Soon the thread name will have to be changed to reflect the new feature.

Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | LN | Privacy

Exciting times ahead.
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Just for android
ios version was released few weeks ago and a lot of people still don't know, so I published
Pages:
Jump to: