Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 23. (Read 1201096 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

decred = commies!

Commies? But China, being communists, didn't stop them from being one of the richest, most powerful nations in the world that would take over the USA's slot.

What do you have against the Chinese? Cool

they can have their decred shitcoin ~ we don't need people who choose to live under a rock! :\ pfft
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823

decred = commies!

Commies? But China, being communists, didn't stop them from being one of the richest, most powerful nations in the world that would take over the USA's slot.

What do you have against the Chinese? Cool
"A few days ago, Decred hosted its first major meetup in Beijing, China!
DCR community members explained how the DAO and the upcoming DEX contribute to the crypto ecosystem.
Close to 100 people attended and it was live streamed to over 4,000 viewers!"

Roll Eyes

decred = commies!
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
It's seems project is good with great technologies concept 😊😊 best wishes for this project.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
I didn't know Decred had a large following in China. Cool

I hope they start getting their Yuan working, and support the price too! Hahaha.
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
"A few days ago, Decred hosted its first major meetup in Beijing, China!
DCR community members explained how the DAO and the upcoming DEX contribute to the crypto ecosystem.
Close to 100 people attended and it was live streamed to over 4,000 viewers!"

Nice article by Jake Yocom-Piatt on Coindesk

https://www.coindesk.com/staking-isnt-just-a-way-to-earn-cr

fuck coindesk they are owned by who? :\ wheres the stolen decred airdrop loot?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Nice article by Jake Yocom-Piatt on Coindesk

Staking Decred endows direct sovereignty. Secure the network while putting a check on the power of miners. Vote to decide when the consensus rules should be changed, how the project develops and how the Treasury funds are spent.

https://www.coindesk.com/staking-isnt-just-a-way-to-earn-crypto-money-and-it-shouldnt-be

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
The new listing on EXMO: an Exclusive pairs with Decred TOP-cryptocurrency
https://exmo.com/en/news_view?id=2776

EXMO cryptocurrency exchange added Decred (DCR) cryptocurrency to its listing. Users of the platform are now able to trade in the following pairs: DCR/BTC, DCR/RUB, DCR/UAH. Start of the Trade: 18 of June, on 6 p.m. (UTC).
Nice article about facebook currency.
Jake Yocom-Piatt was quoted!

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/18/facebooks-libra-will-give-billions-access-to-cryptocurrency.html

“Facebook has already garnered a reputation for questionable privacy practices,” said Jake Yocom-Piatt

===========

YET YOU WANT TO TRY AND DOX ME TO GET MY COINS BACK? WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE?? >>> WHAT A HIPPOCRATE YOU ARE JAKE.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Geofencing and delisting are two different things. And remember: consulting a mental health professional is not a shameful thing. There is no shame in getting help.

when SEC letters start rolling in you know you are fucked sideways...  Roll Eyes  imo~or play dead you might not get noticed? lol doubtful
legendary
Geofencing and delisting are two different things. And remember: consulting a mental health professional is not a shameful thing. There is no shame in getting help.
One last time, I encourage you to consult a mental health professional about your online conduct.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DCR

Roll Eyes

WHEN IS BITTREX GOING TO DELIST THIS DOGSHIT?  IMO THE SEC REALLY NEEDS TO CLAMP DOWN ON FRAUDSTERS LIKE BITTREX/DECRED ( aka : DISCREDIT )
legendary
One last time, I encourage you to consult a mental health professional about your online conduct.

i was ripped off to the tune of around $100K thanks to the help of you chumps .. you think i'm going away? :\ hmmm you must be thinking i'm going to let it ride? LOL

Not getting an airdrop is not "rip off". Rip off is when you're swindled or buy something that is overpriced. The airdrop was free.
I really encourage you to consult a mental health professional about your online conduct. Don't take this as an insult. It's for your own good.

DECRED CROOKS WORKING IN COLLUSION WITH BITTREX INSIDERS STOLE OVER $1OO,OOO FROM MY ACCOUNT + I FOUND OTHER PEOPLE WHO GOT PHISHED/GYPPED BY YOU DCR "AIRDROP" PHISHERMEN !! ===> WE NEVER FORGET WE NEVER FORGIVE <==== NOTICE YOU GETTING REMOVED FROM ALL EXCHANGES?: TOTALLY RANDOM HUH?
legendary

prax, why you quote that guy?  broke my ignore button    Sad

Well, at least I remove the pictures from the quotes. He posts a lot of GIFs, believe you me!
You're right though, I'll stop quoting, it's inconsiderate to the many who ignore him.
He needs to seek professional help.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

prax, why you quote that guy?  broke my ignore button    Sad
legendary

i was ripped off to the tune of around $100K thanks to the help of you chumps .. you think i'm going away? :\ hmmm you must be thinking i'm going to let it ride? LOL

Not getting an airdrop is not "rip off". Rip off is when you're swindled or buy something that is overpriced. The airdrop was free.
I really encourage you to consult a mental health professional about your online conduct. Don't take this as an insult. It's for your own good.
Pages:
Jump to: