Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 218. (Read 1201327 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
Decred will have a bright future. Great project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Roadmap was grade A.  Excited about the new features / voting options / privacy tech / marketing uptick / conference appearances.

Can't wait to see these guys on Block Talk next Saturday.

Good job guys, this is getting good.

The time for a new Decred roadmap has finally arrived. While many users have been keen to know where the project is headed in detail, we have intentionally avoided laying out our longer term plans in order to prevent other projects from implementing these ideas before they make it into Decred. I recognize that our approach with Decred runs counter to most other cryptocurrency projects, which often focus much more on hype and marketing than on development and sound engineering. Instead of hyping future work in advance of its completion, we have quietly completed our work and will hype it as it goes into production.

These are magnificent words. In them there is a lot of truth, I am in crypto too long, and I was tired from shitcoins
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Roadmap was grade A.  Excited about the new features / voting options / privacy tech / marketing uptick / conference appearances.

Can't wait to see these guys on Block Talk next Saturday.

Good job guys, this is getting good.
Activity: 630
Roadmap is great! Imho the tech is top-class, that crypto has to offer

Very serious team, it is visible at once that they have come for a long time. In difference from 90% of P&D of the coins traded at the exchanges.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Roadmap is great! Imho the tech is top-class, that crypto has to offer
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
New 2017 Roadmap Released!

https://forum.decred.org/threads/2017-decred-roadmap.4937/

First point:

Convert Decred into a stakeholder-directed DAO

I'm hyped!
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
POS trumps POW.

That must be why so many of the top coins are PoS, right? Ohyea, none in the top five are, and in the top ten there's not really a pure PoS coin either (I'll give you that dash and steem are PoS variants).
Activity: 574
Hey guys! Im on board!

What is it more profitable to mine right now? POS or POW?

It depends the price you pay for your electricity and your hardware power consumption. But if you are in for long-term mind, you can also mine, even if not profitable in this moment and stash your POW-profit to POS.
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
Hey guys! Im on board!

What is it more profitable to mine right now? POS or POW?
legendary
Thank you guys, you're too kind.  Cheesy

I love the Decred community.
Product has been good since start.. Now we also have visibility, good work @dbt1033

I agree about @dbt1033 undoubtedly, but you've been a most helpful community member as well, @Penttikuisma, along with @Praxis. You all deserve some praise imo! Smiley

Thanks, I appreciate it =) And agree with @Praxis
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Where Roadmap will be released today?
legendary
Activity: 1206
Product has been good since start.. Now we also have visibility, good work @dbt1033

I agree about @dbt1033 undoubtedly, but you've been a most helpful community member as well, @Penttikuisma, along with @Praxis. You all deserve some praise imo! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
I've been in Slack for about six months now; I never really go there due to the lack of community participation, but holy geez has the Slacktivity increased exponentially!!  To me, this is equally exciting as the bump in price, as every great coin seems to have equally strong participation on this forum and in Slack.

It's time for the DCR OG's (myself not included) to make some new channels and really keep this community fire burning!! Grin

I couldn't agree more! DBT is doing a great job on slack and I think the "DCR OG's" should make him the community manager!

Let's make good things happen  Shocked Shocked Shocked Cool

Cheers and goodnight from NY
legendary
Roadmap going to be released today. Really looking forward to it.
legendary
New roadmap drops tomorrow.  Heard rumors it's mind-blowing. 
legendary

You think the developers are going to dump their stash at bottom? 

Well... that's what i did @75ksat Smiley

That's unfortunate for you  Grin
Jump to: