Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 221. (Read 1201327 times)

legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
Our predictions were correct, we're nr.1 on Poloniex by price change Cheesy

I am sure it only the beginning, there are very few coins and therefore they have this value.

Very few people understand it but Decred the decentralized coin, unique on the present, constructed on the principles of true cryptography of the created Satoshi

When all this is understood, Decred will already be for $100 for a coin. You were in time on this train. This time.

I'm excited! It's soaring ... was 45% up at one point, above 0.00081023
And yes, - this is just the beginning. People are only now starting to be aware of Decred.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

I am sure it only the beginning, there are very few coins and therefore they have this value.

Very few people understand it but Decred the decentralized coin, unique on the present, constructed on the principles of true cryptography of the created Satoshi

When all this is understood, Decred will already be for $100 for a coin. You were in time on this train. This time.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

excellent i hope that this analysis from a respected voice like yours can increase the awareness of crypto community about decred for now i see + 17%  Grin

Thanks Jack, I appreciate that.  Awareness is the number 1 priority for Decred right now.  We are working on a few cool things...  Keep your eyes out for an official blocktalk announcement soon.  Just hammering out the details.

For those who don't know, blocktalk is one of the most respected shows in crypto.  They do great Q and A's with dev teams.
legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039

excellent i hope that this analysis from a respected voice like yours can increase the awareness of crypto community about decred for now i see + 17%  Grin

legendary
Congrats Decred!  First time in the history of Decred, my trading script threw an UP.  Also second highest 3D bull volume in Decred history by a small margin.  

Activity: 504
Merit: 502
DCR is on my buy list.
legendary
C0 guys have some great ideas they are sharing there.  Starting to become very excited about the future of Decred...

Care to let us in on what those great ideas are? Haven't been following Slack lately.

Hop in slack, the discussion is quite active. Just really discussing the capabilities of the decred blockchain / possibilities for the future.

They have confirmed the new roadmap drops Monday.

https://slack.decred.org
legendary
C0 guys have some great ideas they are sharing there.  Starting to become very excited about the future of Decred...

Care to let us in on what those great ideas are? Haven't been following Slack lately.
legendary
I will go ahead and call 0.4$ the bottom and everything around 0.4-0.5$ a bargain.

What the coin needs is a community more engaged generally but who am i to talk? I never have time myself...I noticed though that there are discussions on slack and i didnt even know it existed. I would have been a bit more active had i known that.

The slack game is really just getting ramped up.  C0 guys have some great ideas they are sharing there.  Starting to become very excited about the future of Decred... and not just from a price standpoint, but also a community standpoint.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
I will go ahead and call 0.4$ the bottom and everything around 0.4-0.5$ a bargain.

What the coin needs is a community more engaged generally but who am i to talk? I never have time myself...I noticed though that there are discussions on slack and i didnt even know it existed. I would have been a bit more active had i known that.
legendary
DCR is getting more exposure now

...is it? Can you provide examples?

You're here now, any more questions?

I might be a new face on bitcointalk but I've been following/contributing to Decred since before the airdrop. Undeniably there has been constant forum activity but I don't think there's been any real exposure to a new audience since launch in Feb 16 - if I am wrong I would be grateful if you could point out what I have missed.

On a second note - there is already a published development roadmap here: https://forum.decred.org/threads/development-roadmap.3835/

I guess that means we're getting a new, revised, or changed roadmap?

Yeah jy-p said they are working on one.  I assume it will be more accurate this time / reflect new goals as we begin 2017.
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
One World
Yes we do!

V0.8.0 due date Feb 6th 2017

Join Slack: https://slack.decred.org
legendary

I might be a new face on bitcointalk but I've been following/contributing to Decred since before the airdrop. Undeniably there has been constant forum activity but I don't think there's been any real exposure to a new audience since launch in Feb 16 - if I am wrong I would be grateful if you could point out what I have missed.

On a second note - there is already a published development roadmap here: https://forum.decred.org/threads/development-roadmap.3835/

I guess that means we're getting a new, revised, or changed roadmap?
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Make sure to join our slack group.  Seeing a lot of new faces these days.  https://decred.slack.com

Get the latest info and watch new code pushed daily.  Oh btw...

New roadmap imminent.   Grin

Promising year incoming =)
legendary
Make sure to join our slack group.  Seeing a lot of new faces these days.  https://decred.slack.com

Get the latest info and watch new code pushed daily.  Oh btw...

New roadmap imminent.   Grin
legendary

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
I've been following DCR for a little under a year now. Bought in ~300k and buying more ever since ~120k.
Still the best BTC I've ever spent.

I haven't seen anyone talk about this, so I finally decided to bite the bullet and make a bitcointalk account.

Claymore's Dual Miner is the only reason this coin is so undervalued.
Ethereum miners mine and dump as quickly as possible for quick profits.
Most of them have never even looked at this forum or looked for information on this coin.

DCR is getting more exposure now and should soon be rising in value, which will bring a LOT more exposure.
Once we get up to 100-200k, the real spikes will begin. Just buy as much as you can afford to lose and be patient.
legendary
Jump to: