Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 222. (Read 1201327 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

Do you think the price can go up very soon? The more I look other coin's more I buy Decred.
Amazing tech and team.

No one knows when the price will go up...  but it will.  I hope the coming uptrend is as nasty as our downtrend.  When you are looking for bargain coins though... try and find one to buy where you get the same value as you do with Decred.  It's actually sort of a hidden gem now.  

If you look in the slack channel... you can see the devs pushing updates literally every day, and it has been like that for the last year.

When this thing goes off... people will be begging to help and there is a development fund ready to fund them.  The pace of development will be incredibly rapid as people pitch in and develop new services fufill RFPs.  

We will be able to vote on upgrades on the chain very soon.  Hang in there, grab a bag, stake your coins.  This is one of the sleeping giants.

Just think about it though...  XMR, FCT, ETC, ETH, DASH, etc... all have huge caps already.  You can invest in them and maybe get 1.5x returns... With Decred, you are getting in on the ground floor.  

Imagine being a ground floor guy on XMR or ETH...  

Let's say btc finally corrects... 3 buys buying in with 3 btc each almost doubles the price of DCR.  Do you want to buy here?  Or do you want to buy at 2x? 

Thank you for you thoughs.

Agree with you in all your points. There is not so many coins available for selling and as soon as it goes up it will be even less.

Many persons are only selling the coin they get on the POS. Holding mines and buying more.

The development team is doing a great and solid work.

Decred to the moon very soon!!!!

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Do you think the price can go up very soon? The more I look other coin's more I buy Decred.
Amazing tech and team.

No one knows when the price will go up...  but it will.  I hope the coming uptrend is as nasty as our downtrend.  When you are looking for bargain coins though... try and find one to buy where you get the same value as you do with Decred.  It's actually sort of a hidden gem now.  

If you look in the slack channel... you can see the devs pushing updates literally every day, and it has been like that for the last year.

When this thing goes off... people will be begging to help and there is a development fund ready to fund them.  The pace of development will be incredibly rapid as people pitch in and develop new services fufill RFPs.  

We will be able to vote on upgrades on the chain very soon.  Hang in there, grab a bag, stake your coins.  This is one of the sleeping giants.

Just think about it though...  XMR, FCT, ETC, ETH, DASH, etc... all have huge caps already.  You can invest in them and maybe get 1.5x returns... With Decred, you are getting in on the ground floor.  

Imagine being a ground floor guy on XMR or ETH...  

Let's say btc finally corrects... 3 buys buying in with 3 btc each almost doubles the price of DCR.  Do you want to buy here?  Or do you want to buy at 2x? 
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Investors leaving the boat for another one Smiley Cheap Dcr again... What a Bitcoin!

And i happily bought some more Dcr =)
Just 100.000coins on polo?

Only takes like 20 btc to double the price... 36 btc achieves a x4...  less than 50 btc for a x5...

2017 will be sweet for those who held on.  Decred could be a top 10 coin.  No one else has the tech we do.

This is a whale's wet dream: 

https://i.imgur.com/gxBcS8b.png

Amazing tech and team.

legendary
legendary

Only takes like 20 btc to double the price... 36 btc achieves a x4...  less than 50 btc for a x5...

2017 will be sweet for those who held on.  Decred could be a top 10 coin.  No one else has the tech we do.

This is a whale's wet dream: 

Activity: 248
Merit: 250
One World
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Happy new year ? lol.
We are at the end of days ; the world will be destroyed soon by the freemasons ; most of us will be dead.

Taking note of your sig, do you believe that Freemasons in Paris will be spared?
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
I'm not home so I just used pixlr to draw this, sorry about that, but anyway:

A major long-term trend broke on the yearly timeframe

This can mean a new long term uptrend in 2017

Cheesy
Activity: 354
Merit: 252
I hereby announce my interest in this project.

You are welcome.
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010
Happy new year ? lol.
We are at the end of days ; the world will be destroyed soon by the freemasons ; most of us will be dead.

I lol'd Cheesy Thanks for that  Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Happy new year ? lol.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
Happy new year!

Happy new year! and 2017 DECRED TO THE MOON!!! ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
Happy New Year to Decred devs and to all Decred coin owners, stakers, miners and supporters!  
I'm sure we will see beautiful things in 2017. Looking forward to what's coming.
Activity: 532
Still a big fan of Decred. Looking forward to big things for this coin in 2017. Happy New Year to all!
I don't know the Url but have a look on Facebook www.facebook.com/decredcash.

By the way, there is a guy that wants to buy 50Btc but doesn't know yet the floor... I suppose he is not the only one who wants to buy!

Now is a good time to buy. Waiting for a lower price could be missing a good chance, I don't think we'll ever see lower prices than now.
0.40 - 0.50 price range is lowest imo

Agree 100%. Can only see this coin going up from this level.
If any big buy comes through the price will easily double.
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
One World
We could triple it today... I'll try to get an investor into digital currencies! And I suppose he knows a lot of people Wink I'll do my best

hahahaha BS

Why not? I'll try an approach, but trying to get someone into a special company requires time man. And if I get one, I'll get more for sure!
Activity: 574
ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!
Things are getting more interesting on the market...

Cheesy

They certainly are... 10btc put us up 20%.  When this goes... good luck not market buying.

But the price has dropped a bit since then.
I don't know the Url but have a look on Facebook www.facebook.com/decredcash.

By the way, there is a guy that wants to buy 50Btc but doesn't know yet the floor... I suppose he is not the only one who wants to buy!

Now is a good time to buy. Waiting for a lower price could be missing a good chance, I don't think we'll ever see lower prices than now.
0.40 - 0.50 price range is lowest imo

I also believe that 2017 is time for Decred, i think Q1 will bring good news. Watching forward and staking.
Jump to: