Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 234. (Read 1201327 times)

legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010
How to get the total amount of dcr i have (including locked in tickets)?  
Code:
--wallet getbalance
only gives you the balance you can spend, correct?
Code:
--wallet getbalance "default" 0 all

Thanks.  That shows me ~83 dcr, but I have 18 live tickets and a balance of ~28 dcr.  So, what exactly is the difference in "...0 all" vs "...1 all"?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

Been accumulating and staking my coins. Admit that is a bit frustrating the price now but believe in the dev. team and the technology behind.
My opinion is that many people don't have patience and want to make big bucks in a few months.
Dev. team are working hard and consistent.

Activity: 352
Merit: 250
Code:
--wallet getbalance
Code:
--wallet getbalance "default" 0 all
legendary
Activity: 1164
Code:
--wallet getbalance
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Activity: 574
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Make Decred Great Again!

Sure, as soon as you upload a pic of you donning a tee with said phrase printed on its front and back so that the peeping toms in your neighborhood would still get the message when you roll over in your sleep while dreaming about the supermoon arriving this coming Monday.  Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
When whales stop accumulating, everyone needs to buy from them at high price.
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
Make Decred Great Again!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
i guess its the current goal of the whales : "forget this money has a value higher than now Wink"
Activity: 882
I remember months ago when people write all day "buy now price is cheap. it can't go lower. Price was 0.004"
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
Just look a day prior the v0.7, 10k dump/2-3k buy. I'm not too sure that we will see a move. Maybe in 3-4 years... The price can go to 33000sat easy and soon. I won't be surprised!

Investors keep an eye on it, but when I talk on the troll box, most of the users don't know about Decred, or are aware of the big premine. (tho Dash made it with 10% premine)

No Market -- No Value
You are right,DCR need more cooparation and promotion.

Developers are snorting coke, fucking each other and spending moneh long ago. Absolutely no perspective, absolutely no updates. You 15 members can speak as much as you want in your decred forum, but you need to wake up and do some marketing if you want more coke and fuck and money to spend.

Look at this ultimate shitt Leo coin, a complete bullshit , but they are somewhat on the picture. Yelling every fucking day in twitter even so much that I had to unfollow some users who where shilling it.  

Yelling on Twitter from bagholding shills is your idea of success? I think you should look into pyramid schemes, multi-level marketing, that's more your thing it seems... cryptocurrencies are about the technology.
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Just look a day prior the v0.7, 10k dump/2-3k buy. I'm not too sure that we will see a move. Maybe in 3-4 years... The price can go to 33000sat easy and soon. I won't be surprised!

Investors keep an eye on it, but when I talk on the troll box, most of the users don't know about Decred, or are aware of the big premine. (tho Dash made it with 10% premine)

No Market -- No Value

Developers are snorting coke, fucking each other and spending moneh long ago. Absolutely no perspective, absolutely no updates. You 15 members can speak as much as you want in your decred forum, but you need to wake up and do some marketing if you want more coke and fuck and money to spend.

Look at this ultimate shitt Leo coin, a complete bullshit , but they are somewhat on the picture. Yelling every fucking day in twitter even so much that I had to unfollow some users who where shilling it. 
Activity: 248
One World
Keep in mind that only one guy (a wolf) could sustain the market price, and even make it rise... We need sellers!
Activity: 118
Merit: 100

No Market -- No Value
One World
I'm thinking more and more about Ripple... Anarchism can't work if we are not volunteer, and united.

Banks are volunteer, and united members of our economical system! And they did invest in Ripple.
One World
Just look a day prior the v0.6, 10k dump/2-3k buy. I'm not too sure that we will see a move. Maybe in 3-4 years... The price can go to 33000sat easy and soon. I won't be surprised!

No Market -- No Value
legendary
Activity: 1260
i think DCR is more efficient and performer of zcash... and this is the best way to buy now at this lowerest price for DCR... came on ... the moon is here Wink
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
no problem with dcr.. the price will going back up where it belongs.. ofc lot of haters.. speculators.. they want to buy cheap..and I understand that..because I'm buying too.. Wink

only20 btc to 150k... 45 btc to fly back to 200 ..and only 110btc to 300.. this is all about staking..and the whales will pump this to the moon..that's for sure.. but ofc..you can sell now.. if you want.. but I will come back here..and trolling you when we will start to fly .. Cheesy ..
Jump to: