Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 236. (Read 1201327 times)

legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039
i prefer a cryptocurrency with a public ledger so i can watch the dev premine and subsidy instead of a blind trust, with governace we can vote against the sbusidy if we want, try to do it with every six months hard-forked Monero or 20% for us and shut-up Zcash  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
decred is better than zcash

I don't disagree, but whenever we post something like that we need to say why we think that is the case, so that the post will be valuable / useful to other people who read the forum.
Decred need to be explained a lot, most people in the crypto community don't see what's the point of Decred. Once the voting is implemented, we need to focus our efforts on that aspect of the coin imo.
As that is the truly innovative feature, making Decred more open and flexible (also, the fact that it is transparently self-funded  is important).
I guess the governance aspect of Decred is what's going to make people enthusiastic about the coin.
Often I have to remind myself what's good about Decred, because as it is now, it's more of a promise for the future.
We need to go over these points a lot, and remind ourselves and others about what's the true potential here.
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
decred is better than zcash
legendary
How about add anno feather like zcash into DCR?

Do tell us more about that Zcash feature and why you think it' better than other anonymity implementations.
.m.
Activity: 280
Merit: 260
Decred was interesting investment opportunity until some months ago, but those times are not going to return for months from now. Run away !
legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039
maybe are some transaction cached and not yet discarded by the block explorer
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010
Can someone explain what this is:

It's from my ticket address I use for PoS pool.  Today I bought 1 ticket, and it's already confirmed and has gone live.  Not sure what there's left to be "Unconfirmed".
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
How about add anno feather like zcash into DCR?
Activity: 121
why the price keep dropping??
legendary
Activity: 2408
Soon will be skyrocket
Activity: 406
ya, investor dump and price go down and they make profits, uses those profits to buy back and the price went up. that how the world goes for smart speculators or traders
Activity: 248
One World
I can see a beautiful end of the year and an amazing 1th birthday
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
Apparently Neegan is the MM of this coin.

LOL Cheesy  I couldn't help but laugh at a TWD reference.  Well played, mister!
Activity: 248
One World
We advice not to sell your Decred coins at current low price.

Current Decred price is responsive to the high BTC price.

BTC is at the moment overpriced/overvalued !!...all technical indicators confirm this Wink.

Decred lost 1 million market cap... With 7000DCR/day mined and the current price it's like we've lost 50% demand last few weeks!
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
Blockchain entrepreneur✔
We advice not to sell your Decred coins at current low price.

Current Decred price is responsive to the high BTC price.

BTC is at the moment overpriced/overvalued !!...all technical indicators confirm this Wink.
Activity: 299
Apparently Neegan is the MM of this coin.
Activity: 157
no bottom at shit

no bottom Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

It seems there was bottom  Smiley
Activity: 157
Is btctalk the main hangout for the dcr community?  Just curious because I've been in Slack for about a week now and it's quiet enough to hear a pin drop in there.  

On another note, appears we all get the opportunity for cheap dcr while btc is warming up Smiley

https://forum.decred.org/ is the official forum

You're always around to answer questions, Penttikuisma.  Appreciate it! Smiley

Always happy to help =)
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
you mean 10 minutes ago ?  Grin

Yeah, quick recovery and nice support pillars are back in place.  Appears smart investors seized the buying opportunity Smiley
legendary
It just went up  by a whooping 24%
Jump to: