Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 237. (Read 1201327 times)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
you mean 10 minutes ago ?  Grin

Meh i missed that Cheesy Yo, let it bleed just a little more please!
legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039
you mean 10 minutes ago ?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
Looking at coinmarketcap, it appears DCR has been the biggest loser in this coin carnage.  With every crisis comes great opportunity Wink
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
BTC rise to $800+ waiting for it all red.
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
One World
Investors-miners selling to buy BTC?
Activity: 606
Merit: 513
Hi all !
What happened with Decred? Why such a sharp fall in the value cryptocurrency? What assumptions for the further development of the situation - costs now to buy more?
One World
Activity: 156
Merit: 236
I can't find a support contact on the decred forum, but I'm trying to create an account and the fucking captcha won't go through.  Tried several different inputs, nothing works.  Any help?

The acceptable answers were not updated properly after the last release.  It's been updated and confirmed working again.  Sorry for the trouble.
One World
Governance

Layered form of transparent meritocratic governance
legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039
Decred has a GUI wallet for Win, Mac and Linux now we are OK at least until the next page Grin
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Any news on gui wallets, other features?

Additionally, I don't know where, but I remember about some of the team members working also on other projects.
This lack of focus... is worrying

Decred was presented as THE bitcoin new alternative.

Now that ZEC is crushing it, why should I be interested in Decred, as a project, long term.

I'm asking because I know some projects that are hugely overlooked by the market... and I'm totally in, because I know every single detail of em, I know their hidden potential.

What's the hidden potential of decred?
Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
One World
45BTC on polo last 24h, I guess it is alive!!!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
Activity: 299
Holy shit this coin is rekt lol.
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010
I can't find a support contact on the decred forum, but I'm trying to create an account and the fucking captcha won't go through.  Tried several different inputs, nothing works.  Any help?

Same issue with my android phone

it is not the current version on the forum sidebar... try the previous version... can't remember what I typed but had the same issue when recovering my password.

We talk about signing up on forum.decred.org

That's what I'm talking about too.. Don't know if it's different now but the captcha used to ask you to input the current decred version.....

No clue then...

No, that's what it says still.  "0.5.1", "v0.5.1" and the same with 0.5 don't work.
One World
I tried v0.5.0 as well...
legendary
I can't find a support contact on the decred forum, but I'm trying to create an account and the fucking captcha won't go through.  Tried several different inputs, nothing works.  Any help?

it is not the current version on the forum sidebar... try the previous version... can't remember what I typed but had the same issue when recovering my password.

That's what I'm talking about too.. Don't know if it's different now but the captcha used to ask you to input the current decred version.....

No clue then...

One World

legendary

Jump to: