Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 276. (Read 1201327 times)

legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
Is one of "far better contenders" Lbry in your signature ?
I am keen to find out more - would you like to share some facts about "better" crypto and the reasons you think so ?

They use referral links to spread, that speaks volumes [no pun intended] about their library project.
legendary
I think Decred is undervalued at this point. Should be in the $4 - $5 range.
you are  right ,but  price will be 10-15 $ for decred .wait some months , and it will happen.
A lot sold decred now ,and are waiting to buy it at low price, but they will lose chance now, because it will be more than 10$ for 1 dcr  Wink
Do not sell or you will cry a lot , devs are working hard  

What makes you think so? Really, I'm kinda puzzled. You can pull any numbers out of a hat, but methinks the current marketcap is too big already. I don't see any outstanding development to make it go much higher.

His feeling that DCR is undervalued is worth just as much as your feeling that it is overvalued: that is, zero.
What momentary feelings or intuitions people have mean very little, or nothing.
The fact that you don't see something doesn't mean it's not there.
What concrete evidence you have that it is overvalued?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
http://github.com/root8/fsigDecredGUI
Is one of "far better contenders" Lbry in your signature ?
I am keen to find out more - would you like to share some facts about "better" crypto and the reasons you think so ?

Activity: 784
Merit: 506
look at poloniex , bots are trying to push price down . About 40btc till 200k .
And it is stable. Today is eth day , but tomorrow can be decred day _but it will be to late if you dont have some dcr in bag

Everyone thinks their coin is undervalued, everyone thinks their coin should be 10x of what it is now.  Show me a thread on this forum where people AREN'T trying to hype the coin they're invested in.  It's pretty routine and doesn't really mean much.

I'm sure dcr will see a pump eventually, as most coins do during their lifetime, but to think it's going to be another ETH is just delusional.  There are far better contenders for that spot.  When it is all said and done DCR just doesn't offer all that much and the price and interest in it reflects it.  *shrug*
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Good point,  But i believe that developers will tell to community when and how funds are used. Imo self-funding is better than ICO-crap and 100% premine.
No, Proper distribution is much important in the long run. Why are people afraid of satoshi's addresses ? cause those one million coins can do a lot of shit if played properly.

You are right. Developers should tell their opinion and solution to this. This is a good currency but some problems need to be solved. But i believe solution will be found, it's too good coin to waste.

Documents say this:

https://wiki.decred.org/Decred_Constitution
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
http://github.com/root8/fsigDecredGUI
Both wallets are the result of RFP process, please check here

https://forum.decred.org/forums/requests-for-proposals/

Try them out and post your thoughts.
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
you are  right ,but  price will be 10-15 $ for decred .wait some months , and it will happen.
A lot sold decred now ,and are waiting to buy it at low price, but they will lose chance now, because it will be more than 10$ for 1 dcr  Wink

What makes you think so? Really, I'm kinda puzzled. You can pull any numbers out of a hat, but methinks the current marketcap is too big already. I don't see any outstanding development to make it go much higher.
look at poloniex , bots are trying to push price down . About 40btc till 200k .
And it is stable. Today is eth day , but tomorrow can be decred day _but it will be to late if you dont have some dcr in bag
Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow
you are  right ,but  price will be 10-15 $ for decred .wait some months , and it will happen.
A lot sold decred now ,and are waiting to buy it at low price, but they will lose chance now, because it will be more than 10$ for 1 dcr  Wink

Activity: 517
Merit: 257
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Good point,  But i believe that developers will tell to community when and how funds are used. Imo self-funding is better than ICO-crap and 100% premine.
No, Proper distribution is much important in the long run. Why are people afraid of satoshi's addresses ? cause those one million coins can do a lot of shit if played properly.

You are right. Developers should tell their opinion and solution to this. This is a good currency but some problems need to be solved. But i believe solution will be found, it's too good coin to waste.
Activity: 350
i had put 23 btc at dcred i mining pos 4 months now and if now sell all my coins i will received 18 btc

what f.... coin is that

The coin is Good but the only problem is the Dev subsidy. By the time the POW/POS phase ends they will have 2-3 million of coins just from this lol. You need to wait years to turn those 23 btc into anything significant.

i was about to put some money in decred pos but after i saw this dev subsidy i gave up... way too high.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
No Movement with Official wallet release   Grin Grin

dcr wallet took so long..........
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
i had put 23 btc at dcred i mining pos 4 months now and if now sell all my coins i will received 17 btc

what f.... coin is that

these coin is shit  

only good for dev

which earn at every block for free

is scam coin

How? I don't know what you're doing dude. I am up by 500% of my initial investment here. Decred's PoS has been extremely lucrative.

BTC have gained a lot of value over the last four months so actually he is still up by a decent amount.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
now loook ,price is going up again.
See you Gui wallet soon , it will blow up market , lets have patience and will see 0.01-0.02  Cheesy
yes price will skyrocket soon ,wait dont sell , one day you will see 0.01 and more .all coins were pumped at polo ,only dcr not.
DCR will be next 
now loook ,price is going up again.
See you Gui wallet soon , it will blow up market , lets have patience and will see 0.01-0.02  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
Been a while since our last development dispatch.. I'm spoiled, where's mah dispatch!?  Kiss
legendary
i had put 23 btc at dcred i mining pos 4 months now and if now sell all my coins i will received 17 btc

what f.... coin is that

these coin is shit  

only good for dev

which earn at every block for free

is scam coin

How? I don't know what you're doing dude. I am up by 500% of my initial investment here. Decred's PoS has been extremely lucrative.
Jump to: