Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 280. (Read 1201327 times)

Activity: 454
Merit: 250
Great project. Following the development...
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
There was never working dcr withdraws on yobit... I ask to remove the ticker on the irc for this reason since months... and its blacklisted in yiimp source code as well Wink

whew - i was able to sell them for a .06 BTC loss - not as bad as a 1 BTC loss. :-)  I won't make that mistake again!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
There was never working dcr withdraws on yobit... I ask to remove the ticker on the irc for this reason since months... and its blacklisted in yiimp source code as well Wink
Activity: 308
Can wait for gui wallet lets goo devs Smiley
hope_ wallet will be this week or next for sure ,and price also will be 0.01 soon
legendary
Activity: 1504
Crapola - I just bought my first batch of Decred from Yobit - I go to withdraw to my wallet and they are in maintenance mode?  Anyone know how long it has been in maintenance mode?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Can wait for gui wallet lets goo devs Smiley
Activity: 476
guys.. i am sorry for being lazy to read the whole thread from the beginning...

i had a question regarding the web wallet of decred...
on the web wallet , we can always generate new address... what happen to the old address then? is it still functional-able, people can still send address to the old address?

ty

Yep, you can send/receive DCR with the old address nothing to worry about.

thanks for the info.  Wink
Activity: 393
Merit: 297

on the web wallet , we can always generate new address... what happen to the old address then? is it still functional-able, people can still send address to the old address?

ty

Yep, you can send/receive DCR with the old address nothing to worry about.
Activity: 476

ty
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
all coins are up _only decred is stable .
Lets see what will be next week  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Is the guy who ran the script to see how many airdrop addresses have moved their coins still around? Or has it been updated recently?

I'm still sitting on my 287 DCR or whatever, haven't moved any at all, just curious how many other lazy fuckers there are like me.

Not to sure if he is still around at all... You shouldn't of been so lazy though my initial 287 airdrop coins are now 837 coins just from staking with minimal effort from me.

Nice, I mined few hundred and sold when price was higher, but yea, too lazy to figure out all the staking stuff, so just holding airdrop as stash. Maybe I'll grab a few tickets when easy to use GUI comes out...someday... Tongue
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Is the guy who ran the script to see how many airdrop addresses have moved their coins still around? Or has it been updated recently?

I'm still sitting on my 287 DCR or whatever, haven't moved any at all, just curious how many other lazy fuckers there are like me.

Not to sure if he is still around at all... You shouldn't of been so lazy though my initial 287 airdrop coins are now 837 coins just from staking with minimal effort from me.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116

Activity: 409
The obvious reason is to trade.

Its too much/too risky is what I meant. Its over 100 btc worth

They are waiting on a GUI wallet... 

Yeah, ain't we all...
Price should double when it is released
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

They are waiting on a GUI wallet... 
legendary
Activity: 2165

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2165
I just noticed something fishy on bittrex. How can it be that 1 person owns 46k decred?

The real question is why one would keep 46k dcr on bittrex instead of their own wallet.
Unless I misunderstood what you saw
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I just noticed something fishy on bittrex. How can it be that 1 person owns 46k decred?

Someone with more money than you, who believes in DCR.  They are probably waiting on a GUI wallet.

They have been accumulating since .0055ish if this tells you anything.

legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004

What's fishy about that?
How can a person own 144k bitcoin?
http://www.bitcoinrichlist.com/top100
Jump to: