Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 283. (Read 1201327 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
Seems Decred isnt really catching on? Not really traded with nice volume, are devs serious about this coin? Any killer features? Marketing?

If you need to ask if the developers are serious about this coin, you're either not paying attention, or you are intentionally misrepresenting your intentions. Simply put, these are the questions of the typical pumper/dumper, chasing some new shinny thing of wonder...

Why not? the price isnt really appreciating. What is for Decred on the line for me to invest at this moment? What is the roadmap of the devs regarding new features, partnerships and marketing? I like this project and consider investing some but i dont hear much from it or from the devs talking about it in public, also seems the roadmap is just software updates deamon and gui related, nothing big really.

Any input from devs themselves? Why is there no marketing? Why would i as an investor put my money into Decred? It seems you guys arent really serious about this, there is not activity in marketing whatsoever.

If you expect others to give you reasons to put money into Decred as "an investor", then you shouldn't! It's really that simple. I'd imagine that someone with such a substantial posting history would know better... On the other hand, the implication that marketing is any affirmation of the seriousness of the project, speaks volumes about your motives and expectations here. Best of luck.

Funny how u get all defensive, typicall pump and dumper? no shit im a trader we buy low sell high, u didnt give 1 valid argument why its worth it to buy decred, instead u are just making things personal. Seems decred wont go anywhere if this is how they want to continue.
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
Seems Decred isnt really catching on? Not really traded with nice volume, are devs serious about this coin? Any killer features? Marketing?

If you need to ask if the developers are serious about this coin, you're either not paying attention, or you are intentionally misrepresenting your intentions. Simply put, these are the questions of the typical pumper/dumper, chasing some new shinny thing of wonder...

Why not? the price isnt really appreciating. What is for Decred on the line for me to invest at this moment? What is the roadmap of the devs regarding new features, partnerships and marketing? I like this project and consider investing some but i dont hear much from it or from the devs talking about it in public, also seems the roadmap is just software updates deamon and gui related, nothing big really.

Any input from devs themselves? Why is there no marketing? Why would i as an investor put my money into Decred? It seems you guys arent really serious about this, there is not activity in marketing whatsoever.

If you expect others to give you reasons to put money into Decred as "an investor", then you shouldn't! It's really that simple. I'd imagine that someone with such a substantial posting history would know better... On the other hand, the implication that marketing is any affirmation of the seriousness of the project, speaks volumes about your motives and expectations here. Best of luck.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

Do you even research bro?

Nice 50 btc market buys yesterday  Grin

I didn't even take the post seriously enough to respond...  Roll Eyes

why does Dcred need marketing while its still in development? so it can be overhyped and pumped and then dumped into the ground like the rest of the altcoins out there?
legendary

Nice 50 btc market buys yesterday  Grin

I didn't even take the post seriously enough to respond...  Roll Eyes

legendary
How long will it take to get my DCR unlocked if I stop pos?

How can you stop pos? You buy tickets and wait until either they vote or expire (6 months without vote I think) but I don't think you can cancel tickets otherwise.

So 24 hours after your last ticket votes you should have all your dcr spendable

Ticket expiration without getting picked to vote is about ~4.7 months (with some 99% chance that it gets picked before expiration).
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

How can you stop pos? You buy tickets and wait until either they vote or expire (6 months without vote I think) but I don't think you can cancel tickets otherwise.

So 24 hours after your last ticket votes you should have all your dcr spendable
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Activity: 553
Merit: 509
buy DCR by fixed price @0.0028, many
PM please
legendary

Nice 50 btc market buys yesterday  Grin

I didn't even take the post seriously enough to respond...  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1274

Nice 50 btc market buys yesterday  Grin
legendary
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
Awesome update guys!  Smiley
I haven't updated my local node to the very latest yet, will you always make clear notice if a release is a critical upgrade? (I tend to be conservative in upgrading anything that I am not having issues with)

I just stick to the latest stable release. 0.13 has been the latest stable for a while now
Activity: 464
Merit: 260
I haven't seen a crypto currency that gives constant development updates to the community like DCR. Great work team!

I agree with you.

I hope they'll keep on going this way.

Communication is the first key to attract investors.

Great job, dev team!!!

Same here, communication is the key to a crypto-currency.  Regardless of what the price is doing, getting these updates and seeing the progress allows investors to decide based on facts...not hype.  I really like DCR, keep up the great work devs.
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
good job dev team. decred will rise

once we have the GUI wallet both price and POS ticket price will rise a lot
Activity: 196
good job dev team. decred will rise
Activity: 157
Good job, since from the start.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
I haven't seen a crypto currency that gives constant development updates to the community like DCR. Great work team!

I agree with you.

I hope they'll keep on going this way.

Communication is the first key to attract investors.

Great job, dev team!!!
Activity: 916
Merit: 500
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I continue to support the Decred project. Grateful for your good work and your detailed reports.
Activity: 854
Awesome job devs! Thanks for the update.
Jump to: